Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2020, 06:15 PM   #31
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I very clearly said besides Next Best Thing.

Also, you have a sack?

Interesting to say the least.
Ya never heard the saying " Hit the sack"

Doesnt mean get kicked in the balls

Silly Pooh Bear
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 06:17 PM   #32
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
Ya never heard the saying " Hit the sack"

Doesnt mean get kicked in the balls

Silly Pooh Bear
This is an interview.

I bet the whore would be reluctant to hire you as an agent.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 06:18 PM   #33
PhoenixFux
BANNED

User ID: 495848
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I very clearly said besides Next Best Thing.

Also, you have a sack?

Interesting to say the least.
🙄 sack- get in my sack- definition- bed, boudoir- but never a mattress on the floor
PhoenixFux is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 06:19 PM   #34
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFux View Post
�� sack- get in my sack- definition- bed, boudoir- but never a mattress on the floor
Thanks for clearing that up.

Also still didn't answer the question.

If you're too bashful we can move on.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:31 PM   #35
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

PF probably taking a break from the interview to enjoy the GOAT eviscerating moronic democrat big city mayors and out of control Only Black Lives Matter scumbags on FOX.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:31 PM   #36
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This is an interview.

I bet the whore would be reluctant to hire you as an agent.
Well, my screening requirements have definitely changed. But The only previous clients I won’t see are ones with dirty asses, dirty nails, too emotionally invested, cross my well explained boundaries even though I don’t have many. I also do not see any bbfs clients that I know have been with ladies that look like malnourished little boys, but that’s for my Own protection. Remember, only you can protect yourself. Covid or Sex Life.
I will give references but if it’s someone on my DNFW list, which has increased exponentially recently.

Have you guys SEEN these girls on OF? There’s your way of gauging your level of safety. And anywhere from 5 to 20 bucks for a months worth of content and knowing what you’re throwing your hard little penises in seems worth it to me. Especially when you guys don’t want to pay a deposit because you can’t trust what you’re walking into. But I can tell you that’s pretty much all the things that I’ve been said about me are true. At least one time or another in my life they may not be true anymore
Old 08-13-2020, 06:32 PM   #37
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
PF probably taking a break from the interview to enjoy the GOAT eviscerating moronic democrat big city mayors and out of control Only Black Lives Matter scumbags on FOX.
FLM #FitLivesMatter too! PS I just recently got a TV but I’ve had it two months and I haven’t hooked it up because I’m too busy enjoying life in my bedroom and outside getting the fresh air avoiding most of the general public
Old 08-13-2020, 06:34 PM   #38
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Personally I won't pay money for that garbage any more than I would pay to fuck 99% of upstate NY trash.

So since you don't like the who-would-you-fuck-besides-Next Best Thing question, we'll throw you a softball.

How do you feel about being forced to wear masks and other intrusive, authoritarian government bullshit.

Also whose side are you on in the riots. The police, or the racist anti-American cocksucking rioters.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:37 PM   #39
Evelovesyou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 345538
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well now that we have seem to ver off subject. Let's get the the matter at hand. There seem to be a handful of sanctimonious, self righteous, egotistical gentleman with infallible attitudes who view me is being physically male, well let me set the record straight, im all female gave birth many times and due to life's circumstances I was extremely overweight. I worked out and lost over 150lbs. I come from a family of bodybuilders and decided to take a stab at it. I can lift alot of weight. I definitely plan in the future to compete. So I will soon be going in the next couple months through plastic surgery to complete the look after the wrightloss. Im physically attracted to both sexes and dating a wonderful woman. That we are equally beautiful. I do plan to become more muscular and compete in the ifbb. So trying to be physically fit ive never heard as being called repulsive. I can definitely tell you alot of other things that are considered repulsive. Also yes im older im proud to admit that as it makes me wiser and more mature. I know what I want and how to get it with out playing with spiders. So you wanted an opinion you got it.
Evelovesyou is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 06:39 PM   #40
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelovesyou View Post
Well now that we have seem to ver off subject. Let's get the the matter at hand. There seem to be a handful of sanctimonious, self righteous, egotistical gentleman with infallible attitudes who view me is being physically male, well let me set the record straight, im all female gave birth many times and due to life's circumstances I was extremely overweight. I worked out and lost over 150lbs. I come from a family of bodybuilders and decided to take a stab at it. I can lift alot of weight. I definitely plan in the future to compete. So I will soon be going in the next couple months through plastic surgery to complete the look after the wrightloss. Im physically attracted to both sexes and dating a wonderful woman. That we are equally beautiful. I do plan to become more muscular and compete in the ifbb. So trying to be physically fit ive never heard as being called repulsive. I can definitely tell you alot of other things that are considered repulsive. Also yes im older im proud to admit that as it makes me wiser and more mature. I know what I want and how to get it with out playing with spiders. So you wanted an opinion you got it.
150 lb - yeesh.

Also more of a statement than anything else but thank you for contributing as well.

Not easy to get two whores in one thread these days.

Just please no pictures.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:43 PM   #41
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelovesyou View Post
That’s My WoMAN. confidence and sincerity are so fucking sexy. Let’s not forget the fact that you’re an absolute nymph just as I am.
That’s intimidating. At least to them. To show them something that they can’t have because clearly as women we are far more inferior.

Well boys, you wanna game changer in Buffalo? Here it is. The only one that can fuck it up is you.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:45 PM   #42
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Atta girl Eve : )
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #43
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFux View Post
That’s My WoMAN. confidence and sincerity are so fucking sexy. Let’s not forget the fact that you’re an absolute nymph just as I am.
That’s intimidating. At least to them. To show them something that they can’t have because clearly as women we are far more inferior.

Well boys, you wanna game changer in Buffalo? Here it is. The only one that can fuck it up is you.
When you say WoMAN, why the unconventional and somewhat awkward capitalization?

Usually only the first letter is capitalized, if at all.

Not to be a grammar or spelling cop.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:51 PM   #44
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
When you say WoMAN, why the unconventional and somewhat awkward capitalization?

Usually only the first letter is capitalized, if at all.

Not to be a grammar or spelling cop.
Well because without woman, men wouldn’t be here, and she sure as hell wouldn’t be here if there wasn’t a need or desire for her. Some men are just a connoisseur of blowjobs and they want the best so they go to her. And honestly she’s a better gentleman than a lot of the guys that even try to get a date. Real men don’t act like pigs right off the bat. At least I don’t consider them to be real men because they ya get a lot more with sugar than ya do throwing salt
Old 08-13-2020, 06:54 PM   #45
PhoenixFux
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Personally I won't pay money for that garbage any more than I would pay to fuck 99% of upstate NY trash.

So since you don't like the who-would-you-fuck-besides-Next Best Thing question, we'll throw you a softball.

How do you feel about being forced to wear masks and other intrusive, authoritarian government bullshit.

Also whose side are you on in the riots. The police, or the racist anti-American cocksucking rioters.
Riots are stupid, you won’t catch me near it. I don’t like the masks, and to be honest I have some controversial conspiracy type views on all of it. But I grew up as children to be seen and not heard so when you pay attention to detail, you’ll learn a lot. I only say what matters I don’t waste my breath on pointless bullshit. Listen racist cocksuckers are basically how I make my living so you know what ain’t my circus not my monkeys, you pay me to cum and then go- lol HMU when you ready to book.

NBT- you should know that I am very truthful, and will avoid lying. But if you ask the right questions you will get the right answers, at least the answers that you’re looking for. Don’t take your typical approach that you do with everything with me because clearly does not work for you in the past.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women