Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you want Amnesty Now for Jon Balls?
Yes 43 58.90%
No 30 41.10%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 11-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #226
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Sup homie
Old 11-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #227
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I wonder if this applies here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster69
Please note I do not intend to start a precedent where I will close a thread just because the person who started it asks for it. It pretty much becomes "public property" after a few responses, in my book.
I sort of thought the same thing about reviews, even ones done by mods. LOL
Old 11-19-2011, 04:56 AM   #228
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
I see him as a Rub and Tug kind of guy.
the tugs were the best.The ultimate YMMV "meter" if there ever was .Not being a "ground and POUND" type of guy, the message was alot of times what I was seeking with the possibility of something really really hot evolving.Maybe something that didnt contain false anticipation and a whole lot less scripted.Maybe even something hot than can only come from spontenaety, as close to real life as it gets or it could considering the circumstances.Ever million years or so you meet that blind date accross the table from you and you just seem to have some strange chemical sexual energy going and thats the in the moment you cant script but had some possibility of happening. you didnt waste time and have to get caught up in all the information exchange, it wasnt that I was so much concerned with me having hers or her mine it just,I want to get freaky with a FREAK!, NOW!. whats the point of knowing anything more about someone that isnt involved in that room for that short period only.In time, if the chemistry worked out, any information shared could trickle in at a more relaxed pace as you returned to see the ones you clicked with the most.The two of us are there for the most part difrent motivations so keeping most everything else out of the mix and simple seemed a whole lot less complicated and thus a whole lot easier to just relax, if there was no chemistry, it didnt really have to become anymore than a massage and you could usually tell while you were still on your stomach and it wasnt too late to gradually bail with a decent rub, reasonable tip and a somewhat happy medium or at least something alittle less drama filled.Never had much intrest in a mechanical fuck just to fuck for fucks sake.Some are better actors than others , the women set the pace in that room and those rooms is where I found the most hot experiences unmatched.This board is just a bunch of talk and a place to "stretch some legs", if any girls dont like the words its best they decide to see it here and if you dont want to see me Its probably best for both.It was one HELL of alot safer finishing up the session by dousing yourself in an alcohol bath, there was always gallons of that around .You can read all the WORDS off this site about "GFE", "PSE" etc... blah, blah , blah...review after review but when the rubber meets the road , or ....well forget it, your stuck there togethor and i dont put a whole lot of creedence in some other guys review,fuck, I dont even want to know any other guy has ever been there.I just want to know for the most part is are the PICS REAL and is she going to totally be a cash and dash.Beyond that, Ill take it from there.When you walked in the door of a tug, you didnt need pics, they were standing there in person for you to decide so half the equation was already settled. that review from some guy, wasnt me and she may feel difrently about me when we get into the real world.A lot easier on the wallet in the long run.Ha, GO ahead and try to descifer ALL THOSE RUN ON SENTANCES..you ass fucks!!HA HA HA..J/K..
Old 11-19-2011, 08:39 AM   #229
rooster
Sick up and fed....

"GO ahead and try to descifer ALL THOSE RUN ON SENTANCES" (sic!)

Ah.... you sell yourself short! If people accuse you of that, you have to tell them that you are a big fan of the "Stream of Consciousness" style.

Welcome back, Juan! (oops! Did I just violate the rule about "outing"?! )
Old 11-19-2011, 10:00 AM   #230
Deepthinker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
the tugs were the best.The ultimate YMMV "meter" if there ever was .Not being a "ground and POUND" type of guy, the message was alot of times what I was seeking with the possibility of something really really hot evolving.Maybe something that didnt contain false anticipation and a whole lot less scripted.Maybe even something hot than can only come from spontenaety, as close to real life as it gets or it could considering the circumstances.Ever million years or so you meet that blind date accross the table from you and you just seem to have some strange chemical sexual energy going and thats the in the moment you cant script but had some possibility of happening. you didnt waste time and have to get caught up in all the information exchange, it wasnt that I was so much concerned with me having hers or her mine it just,I want to get freaky with a FREAK!, NOW!. whats the point of knowing anything more about someone that isnt involved in that room for that short period only.In time, if the chemistry worked out, any information shared could trickle in at a more relaxed pace as you returned to see the ones you clicked with the most.The two of us are there for the most part difrent motivations so keeping most everything else out of the mix and simple seemed a whole lot less complicated and thus a whole lot easier to just relax, if there was no chemistry, it didnt really have to become anymore than a massage and you could usually tell while you were still on your stomach and it wasnt too late to gradually bail with a decent rub, reasonable tip and a somewhat happy medium or at least something alittle less drama filled.Never had much intrest in a mechanical fuck just to fuck for fucks sake.Some are better actors than others , the women set the pace in that room and those rooms is where I found the most hot experiences unmatched.This board is just a bunch of talk and a place to "stretch some legs", if any girls dont like the words its best they decide to see it here and if you dont want to see me Its probably best for both.It was one HELL of alot safer finishing up the session by dousing yourself in an alcohol bath, there was always gallons of that around .You can read all the WORDS off this site about "GFE", "PSE" etc... blah, blah , blah...review after review but when the rubber meets the road , or ....well forget it, your stuck there togethor and i dont put a whole lot of creedence in some other guys review,fuck, I dont even want to know any other guy has ever been there.I just want to know for the most part is are the PICS REAL and is she going to totally be a cash and dash.Beyond that, Ill take it from there.When you walked in the door of a tug, you didnt need pics, they were standing there in person for you to decide so half the equation was already settled. that review from some guy, wasnt me and she may feel difrently about me when we get into the real world.A lot easier on the wallet in the long run.Ha, GO ahead and try to descifer ALL THOSE RUN ON SENTANCES..you ass fucks!!HA HA HA..J/K..
Well okay. Now I can see what all you guys were clamoring for.....
Old 11-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #231
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepthinker View Post
I think it's an acquired taste!
Old 11-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #232
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I think i wanna change my vote to "yes".
Old 11-19-2011, 01:39 PM   #233
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I think i wanna change my vote to "yes".
Old 11-19-2011, 02:25 PM   #234
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I think doove may finally be seeing the light!
Old 11-19-2011, 02:34 PM   #235
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think doove may finally be seeing the light!

bros before hoes
Old 11-19-2011, 02:42 PM   #236
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
It is not always easy to live up to the expectations of one's admirers, especially if one does not want to disappoint one's detractors either.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:17 PM   #237
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

The poll has run its course so this thread is now closed, thanks for everyones input!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women