Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you want Amnesty Now for Jon Balls?
Yes 43 58.90%
No 30 41.10%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 10-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #16
JBALLS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
Unfortunately, this poll will be less than scientific.

Perhaps a follow up poll question might be:
How many profiles does JB create to vote for himself?

I know I would! I say the over/under is 27.
LOL!! no way, Id never scew it, don't mind the truth eigher way this place would be no difrent than anyother place in life weather your dealing with people in the workplace or your own family. theres always a mix of personalities its just always unfortunate that the biggest stick in your ass dick heads always end up wanting to run things!!LOL!! thats not directed at you jymie.Besides, they cleared out about 5 handles yesterday!!LMAO!!!

hey Brian (whatever), sensitivity is great but I found that just keeping your junk shaved, washing your ass and nuts, brushing your teeth and a kwick dousch with listerine before the appointment will go just as far,well, and having some refrences to verify that your not an AXE MURDERER helps too.Relax, ive been called worse, jon colden called me a transgendered hooker the other day and Im still here.

Ill still go to the M&G, that was fun and will continue to help out my friends behind the scenes wereever I can.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #17
JBALLS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by djscape10 View Post
JB tried to vote twice, but it wouldn't let me do it.
thanks !!I just voted NO!!you guys rock!!
Old 10-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #18
iscrewedmeganfox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Free JonBalls!!!! Miss that freaking guy. Contact me if you can buddy.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:46 PM   #19
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

i met JB at the m&g. Honestly he is a great guy. I had great conversations with JB and OSD. They shared a lot of the knowledge and experances they had. I did learn a lot from them and appreciate that they were open and honest with me. Being some what new and being able to tap in to the knowledge and experiences of some one that has been through a lot is priceless.
As far as JB's post i have enjoyed many of them. Many has made me laugh and some I didn't get, but admits some of his jokes are hit and miss. One thing I have noticed on his posts is that he was always willing to call things out and be the devils advocate at times. When others might shy away from posting just because they don't want to be criticized he will speak up. There are others here that do the same thing. They just approach it in a different way. A good example off the top of my head would be Doove. His approach different, but he is still willing to take a stand and shed light on the other side of things. Even though he knows he will get a lot thrown at him, he still will take that stand. I agree with him on some things and don't on others things, but I still have the up most respect for him for doing what he does. These boards are for information exchange. How can you truly make an informed decision if you can't truly see things from both sides. We need these people to shed the light where others may not see or be to afraid to speak.
Advocatus Dei is the term used for the person being " a devils advocate" up to 1983. Advocatus Dei translated means "Gods Advocate". Also technically the "Devil" is still an angle. Just a couple of examples how things can look different when you are given both side of the information.
Lol sorry a rambled again. Have a great day and be safe .
Old 10-17-2011, 04:49 PM   #20
RandyinRoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I voted no with a reason: At some point he obviously violated one or more of "the rules". So shut up and take your punishment for the specified time. To go and create multiple handles to get around it can mean one of a few things. 1)He thinks he is above "the rules" 2)He thinks what he has to offer is SO important to one and all that 3) he is above "the rules" Whether or not an individual finds his posts relevant or entertaining (as I often do) should not matter. When he tries to skirt "the rules" his banishment should be increased in a non-linear manner.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:04 PM   #21
guest102613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3112
My ECCIE Reviews

i love it! juan's posts make me want to whisper sweet nothings in his ear all nite
Old 10-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #22
JONBALLS41
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyinRoc View Post
I voted no with a reason: At some point he obviously violated one or more of "the rules". So shut up and take your punishment for the specified time. To go and create multiple handles to get around it can mean one of a few things. 1)He thinks he is above "the rules" 2)He thinks what he has to offer is SO important to one and all that 3) he is above "the rules" Whether or not an individual finds his posts relevant or entertaining (as I often do) should not matter. When he tries to skirt "the rules" his banishment should be increased in a non-linear manner.
Hey Randy, absolutly don't feel like I'm above anyone.I never had the chance to be banned for a limited time, it was always lifetime, never for a limited time period.If you look at "BUZZBOMB" posting history, I would defy you to find a post where it even warranted points much less repeated warnings from Jack. I was so flabergasted and agravated that someone would be threatening me over such lame posts, that I told him if he felt that way then go a head and "flush the toilet" because it was really getting rediculous at that point.Basically, i just got bored months latter and decided to try out the site one more time and probably had set out the required time if anyone had been keeping track.I immediatly got jumped all over again and was banned for life a second time .After that, basically had nothing to loose and felt the place was rediculously OVER MODERATED.Some seemed to agree and some not, but eventually they decided to let me stay and went lax on the rules.Then it seemed they decided to all of a sudden re-tighten the rules and "re-engineer" the place just to try and suit a few providers.So I get banned again, no points, no warnings, or I would have sat it out.If I was a chick, like Naomi4U, it would all be good, but Im not so HYPOCRISY is the underlying theme of this place, who would take it seriously?
Old 10-17-2011, 06:56 PM   #23
sunfish
Valued Poster

let him back in
Old 10-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #24
JONBALLS41
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynikki84 View Post
i love it! juan's posts make me want to whisper sweet nothings in his ear all nite
Ill be right over, you have to spot me $$$$$$$ till the bank opens AM..I good for it...trust meoh wait..edit $$$$$$ high maint beeeeotch
Old 10-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #25
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Let him back. You know I think its funny and people have their knickers in a twist.

John Balls smile lights up his whole face and is genuine. Just sayin'
Old 10-17-2011, 07:44 PM   #26
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Is that JonBalls41 for you 41st profile?

Here's a way to translate when you run out in the English language

http://translate.definitions.net/ball
Old 10-17-2011, 07:48 PM   #27
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnT View Post
Let him back.
The little bit I think I may know about ECCIE dynamics is that the more the providers step up and say to let him return, the odds go up geometrically. I won't elaborate beyond that... other to say thanks Lynn.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:51 PM   #28
guest102613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3112
My ECCIE Reviews

who says ill be done in the morning?
Old 10-17-2011, 07:54 PM   #29
Jon Colden
Valued Poster

I don't think that happened. In fact, I'm not sure that I've ever knowingly called anyone that, not even a real transgendered hooker.

But I know that truth should never stand in the way of a good story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBALLS View Post
Relax, ive been called worse, jon colden called me a transgendered hooker the other day and Im still here.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:03 PM   #30
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Colden View Post
But I know that truth should never stand in the way of a good story.
I don't think he was actually with the Occupy Wall Street throngs either. You're a good sport Jon.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women