Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2013, 07:06 AM   #16
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
You take the precautions you can, but if they want to find you, they will.
This is so true, a major safety play in my book is to not create the will to do harm. Be honest, punctual, clean, polite, even when they aren't. Don't flaunt that you have things worth stealing, and for Christsakes, Johns, screen yourselves. It is approaching pathos what it seems some will do to pay for a lady's time. When there are so many beautiful ones that smell good, why do you inflate the value of any one?

The best way not to get stolen from is to not hang around with thieves. Easier said than done, and I'll be the first to admit I've made a mess of it. But if you want to be a big shot there's going to be a target or several on your back and rightfully so.

I am uncomfortable with the high esteem put on 'finding' a new girl on here. It frequently feels the sentiment comes close to crossing an 'ownership' level, even though I'm sure most of the time that isn't the intent. The nuances of the business, the personal nature, it's just not the same as finding a good mechanic or a new restaurant .

It's certainly not as easy as its sounds and I appreciate the intent of this thread.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:01 AM   #17
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

mmmmm I have no idea what is going on ahhhhh this time. Wish I knew if it is someone I pointed at before or if a new setup. errrr or or or is it me aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh nooooooooooooo
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:54 AM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

mmmmmmm rereading this with care. ah ha its not me. (guessing who)But but but I pointed part of this out before and was told in a PM by a mod OSD what the fuck you doing. errrr and by many members WTF.

mmmm sad n sweet mmmmm I like sweet n sour soup. sad n sweet not so much
Old 05-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #19
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Nita, Nice post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post

...if a lady sends you a list of all the reputable providers (that actually do screen) in this/surrounding city's that she wont take refs from..
I don't believe I've ever been given a list anything like this. There would definately be a few questions to be answered. (maybe it is her and not all the others) !
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:11 PM   #20
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
I think giving "personal information" is equally risky whether it is to an unverified SP or her pseudo-pimp. Is the risk of giving hobby email or phone related to the pseudo-pimp potentially being LE?
Jack, I can not speak for Jokacz..

I think the issue, seems to be, "a board member" having the info...

I made a thread ages ago about " hobby buddies"...some gents need to be aware that other hmmmm maybe even a GOBC...having info on you and you don't know is unsettling.

An sp and a client enter a mutual respect agreement a mysterious third party is threatening, and I could see it as even more threatening coming from a fellow hobbyist who presents as a friend to your face ...

And honestly, I have no clue what is going on but that is how I read the alert.

I feel some gents do not protect themselves enough from other gents. But, I believe this is a warning that there may be a rat...for whatever purpose...a third party is not risking their actions or info ..but what if they have yours, you don't know it...plus there seems more bizarre motivation coming from a fellow board member.
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:37 PM   #21
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Nita, Nice post.

I don't believe I've ever been given a list anything like this. There would definately be a few questions to be answered. (maybe it is her and not all the others) !
Lately..it occured to me, and I felt dumb after.

A lady contacted me about a reference, and the gent did not warn me first...in the past I believe I went ahead and verified the gent...BUT..lately, I said whoa, hey perhaps I should email my client first and make sure he requested verification...

I wonder if other ladies have thought about that, probably..but here's the thing..

You guys have to inform Canadian girls to make sure US ladies have been given permission to verify you....I clued in because I participate here, but many canadian sps do not, therefore they may not fully be tuned in to the Danger. Just protect yourselves.

Ok I am done being over the top..

Slight hijack..I think..
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #22
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm on a list! Not number one but still in the top no ref list belonging to someone I have given refs to on several occasions Lmfao! Apparently THOSE refs I gave her didn't count? Bwwaaahahaha.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:48 PM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
The thing that gets me is..why would a lady in this small a city need someone to manage her biz..how hard is it really to do your own emails, and pm's and texting
......and not only that..why would you want some dude all up in your biznazz anyway!!

Anita,

I have never understood why a smart woman could fall under the spell of a pimp. But it happens every day. I guess when things turn to shit, people go to any lengths to not sinck, and the ladies grasp at whatever and the pimp is there.

I can only assume its the same dynamic when women stay with abusive asshats. I have been told by two different women in the last month that they would prefer the physical beating rather than the verbal abuse. Both told me the exact same thing ... the bruises will heal but the stinging words are permanent.

I am an asshole, but I have a soft heart. I have never raised my hand to a woman, no matter how much I was provoked. When I am told of the things that these women have endured I get real quiet and tense. I pray those motherfuckers would come through the door right then so I could give them a righteous sermon, also called a beat down. I would then inflict as much pain as patiently and systematically as I can. I would take the turd apart piece by piece but make sure he survives so he could live in the pain until he goes to hell.

I may go to hell, too. But it would be well worth the ticket if I could stumble across one. I do not forgive very well. What would you expect from one as tainted as me?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:18 PM   #24
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post
An sp and a client enter a mutual respect agreement a mysterious third party is threatening, and I could see it as even more threatening coming from a fellow hobbyist who presents as a friend to your face ...

The third party is the problem, in most cases. Why I do not use agencies at all, and always seek girls that actually answer their own phones.

elg.....
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:47 PM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Sexual cannibalism

Before the male spider had sex then to be eaten by the female spider. The male made a good sales pitch that if you do not eat me during sex. I can and will bring you many males to eat. She let him have a go on the deal. She be fat and happy. Now when it gets near the end of the deal, dose the male eat her ta make a deal with another. Or does she eat him. Time will tell.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:41 AM   #26
neversoft
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Sexual cannibalism

Before the male spider had sex then to be eaten by the female spider. The male made a good sales pitch that if you do not eat me during sex. I can and will bring you many males to eat. She let him have a go on the deal. She be fat and happy. Now when it gets near the end of the deal, dose the male eat her ta make a deal with another. Or does she eat him. Time will tell.
OSD, thanks for putting this whole issue into perspective...as only you can
neversoft is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:00 AM   #27
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Sexual cannibalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by neversoft View Post
OSD, thanks for putting this whole issue into perspective...as only you can
Actually, he makes more sense than you think ........mmmmmm I think
GP is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:19 AM   #28
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

It's interesting; when a man grows his business by maximizing profits, perhaps using deceptive advertising techniques,perhaps downgrading the quality of his product, perhaps through fees or by denying claims if he's a banker or in insurance; by reducing labor costs, keeping workers part time to avoid benefits, or moving his business to a cheap labor environment; reducing tax costs by whatever means necessary, happy to pay accountants $9 to avoid paying his country $11; reducing material costs that will reduce the quality of his product and may compromise safety; and by buying other businesses that are down on their luck, hungry and dying at pennies on the dollar to rip them apart and profit by selling the pieces, that man is capitalist hero to be celebrated, worshipped and followed. He is much loved, and we invest with him so that we can share the gains of his tactics and have money for our hobbies.

But if that man is in the sex trade, fuck his dirt bad ass? But not if he's Larry Flint, or Hugh Hefner? Like the dog in Pulp Fiction, personality goes a long ways.

If you can't understand why a lady would fall for a pimp, can you understand why our government forces us to but so many different kinds of insurance, giving lots of money to companies that have a publicly-traded responsibility to deny claims? Can you understand why so many of us put our money in banks that always bleed us dry, some more slowly than others but as sure as erosion, the bleeding will be finished? Why, social conventions overpowering a person's uncertainty.

My point is that pimping is not all bad, and the currently legal professions that lead to many a hobbyist aren't all good. It's far more the integrity with which they operate, or not.

Best SP I ever frequented, hands down, without question, was an agency in Savannah, GA. They were fair with me as long as I was we'll behaved and the ladies they sent seemed happy with them as well. The rate I paid for my first visit was always the rate.

This third party is a danger or not based on his integrity. What do those that have solved this riddle think of this person's/these persons' integrity?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #29
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

at least a real pimp..will listen to the lady when a client beats her down and he doesnt abandon her....he doesnt want some freak hurting his merchandise...

ya'll need to seriously understand that your info is valuable to him.. you will find out in the long run what its gonna cost you..
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:16 AM   #30
boyscoutnomore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

there are risks, many, to both sides of the business. with so many fine choices here, the risks can be managed, if you think with your brain and not your little head. be polite, be prompt, pay for what u want, tip when deserved and keep u r main life private.
boyscoutnomore is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women