Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59849
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2013, 08:47 PM   #466
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
mmmm will try and get me some more sleep,
If I wake up again. will check thread

mods please remove name if known to be a real name. Also I hope I did not give to much of the number
Freaking perfect.
The guy with 14k posts is gonna get some sleep.
On the other hand.... I average some .6 posts per day.
He seems to be available 24/7....
Me??? Not so much.

Rooster....I think I have successfully proven that OSD has no evidence on me that I have done anything "bad". It was easy because I haven't done anything bad....
It's hard because it's kind of like a lawyer asking you if you have stopped beating your wife.... No real good answer there....
Seems to be the M.O. of our OCD.... Mr. OSD.....

So...... unless OSD finds it necessary to accuse me of something untoward and unsavory again..... AND back it up with some REAL and sound FACTS.... I will REALLY depart this thread. If he says something that even obliquely refers in some negative fashion about myself or other members of the GOBC... I reserve the right to return.
He has NOTHING on me or any of us GOB's as I and "we" have done nothing.
I think it's important for the entire board to know THAT.
OSD also keeps claiming that he has sent "mods" information that implicates me in some fashion or other. If he has in fact provided any such kind of information to any of you in charge.... I would welcome you "mods" to post that information in this thread.
Forget the rules -- if you think he has credible information mods.... reveal it here.
I have no problem with that!!!
There is nothing.
God knows I've done a lot of stoopid things in my life.....
Lying on a Hooker Board is NOT one of them.................
Big Fucking Giggle........................ .........
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:21 AM   #467
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Freaking perfect.
The guy with 14k posts is gonna get some sleep.
On the other hand.... I average some .6 posts per day.
He seems to be available 24/7....
Me??? Not so much.

Rooster....I think I have successfully proven that OSD has no evidence on me that I have done anything "bad". It was easy because I haven't done anything bad....
It's hard because it's kind of like a lawyer asking you if you have stopped beating your wife.... No real good answer there....
Seems to be the M.O. of our OCD.... Mr. OSD.....

So...... unless OSD finds it necessary to accuse me of something untoward and unsavory again..... AND back it up with some REAL and sound FACTS.... I will REALLY depart this thread. If he says something that even obliquely refers in some negative fashion about myself or other members of the GOBC... I reserve the right to return.
He has NOTHING on me or any of us GOB's as I and "we" have done nothing.
I think it's important for the entire board to know THAT.
OSD also keeps claiming that he has sent "mods" information that implicates me in some fashion or other. If he has in fact provided any such kind of information to any of you in charge.... I would welcome you "mods" to post that information in this thread.
Forget the rules -- if you think he has credible information mods.... reveal it here.
I have no problem with that!!!
There is nothing.
God knows I've done a lot of stoopid things in my life.....
Lying on a Hooker Board is NOT one of them.................
Big Fucking Giggle........................ .........

how many times do I have to say I have nothing on you
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:24 AM   #468
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

So does anyone know who Josephine(darn I hope not a real name, but then we do not know who she ahem or him is) is At 716-X39-X856

remember I had no luck matching the this number, Only got back XY numbers for contact for Kiah per others.
yet this person says Kiah
is on vacation
is doing bookings and screening for Kiah
asking questions about providers mostly (mmm asking providers about providers)
And a few guys

All in test only
Old 07-09-2013, 04:22 AM   #469
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

What the...
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:53 AM   #470
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

PLEASE READ

I really HAVE been listening to people like dearhunter and pyramider and trying to NOT close threads lately.... but this one has degenerated too far.

I will Close this thread if it continues to be little more than a personal exchange between Paul and OSD.

GUYS (both of you): Give it up. No one can follow this "he said / he said" situation any longer. Each of you is not to mention the other nor to quote the other in this thread again, or I will shut it off. I think, for the most part, that you guys have misunderstood each other and now it has taken on a life of its own. The thing is, if you had a beer together, you would probably laugh about all of this.

Before we all move on to better things, I did want to have one last word (yeah, right).... a clarification, actually.... to state publicly:

OSD did send info to the Mods, but it was not about Paul. Nor any other participant in this thread. And while it is hard to be certain what he says all of the time ( ) ... I don't believe he stated anywhere in this thread that he sent info about anyone other than Kiah and whoever she is "associated" with. Again... no other members. I can't be more specific, sorry.

After reading as much of this as I can possibly stomach, I think that there was a bunch said here that was misunderstood. Not surprising. But this ain't gonna get straightened out, IMHO. Better to just let it die. PLEASE. Or I'll kill it. I fucking swear.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:19 AM   #471
Guest072323
Valued Poster

I'm willing to go back to just fucking hookers and enjoying it.
And I'd welcome the opportunity to sit down and have a beer with OCD.... err.... edit... OSD.
OSD -- I will PM you with the date I have in the OSD 15K posts pool.
See what you can do....
Old 07-09-2013, 08:23 AM   #472
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I would like to take this opportunity to pat myself on the back for creating this thread that has the second largest amount of hits in the history of the coed section. Beating out such ATFs as RocBritney taking it in the ass, the pasty redheaded informant, and the ever popular pregnant hooker (another of my creations). What can I say, ECCIE is the last bastion of good taste and witty repartee. SMFH
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:33 AM   #473
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

To Jokacz

The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:43 AM   #474
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
I would like to take this opportunity to pat myself on the back for creating this thread that has the second largest amount of hits in the history of the coed section. Beating out such ATFs as RocBritney taking it in the ass, the pasty redheaded informant, and the ever popular pregnant hooker (another of my creations). What can I say, ECCIE is the last bastion of good taste and witty repartee. SMFH
Don't break your arm doing it.
Poplips and his "conned" thread is only 10,000 hits behind you.....
Not familiar with the pasty redhead thread.... I'll have to go look it up.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:52 AM   #475
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drummer View Post
To Jokacz

"Hey! What IS that thing?"

"Why, it's.... it's.... it's a MAJOR AWARD!"

(not sure I would be real pround o' this one )
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:25 AM   #476
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
PLEASE READ

I really HAVE been listening to people like dearhunter and pyramider and trying to NOT close threads lately.... but this one has degenerated too far.

I will Close this thread if it continues to be little more than a personal exchange between Paul and OSD.

GUYS (both of you): Give it up. No one can follow this "he said / he said" situation any longer. Each of you is not to mention the other nor to quote the other in this thread again, or I will shut it off. I think, for the most part, that you guys have misunderstood each other and now it has taken on a life of its own. The thing is, if you had a beer together, you would probably laugh about all of this.

Before we all move on to better things, I did want to have one last word (yeah, right).... a clarification, actually.... to state publicly:

OSD did send info to the Mods, but it was not about Paul. Nor any other participant in this thread. And while it is hard to be certain what he says all of the time ( ) ... I don't believe he stated anywhere in this thread that he sent info about anyone other than Kiah and whoever she is "associated" with. Again... no other members. I can't be more specific, sorry.

After reading as much of this as I can possibly stomach, I think that there was a bunch said here that was misunderstood. Not surprising. But this ain't gonna get straightened out, IMHO. Better to just let it die. PLEASE. Or I'll kill it. I fucking swear.
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
So does anyone know who Josephine(darn I hope not a real name, but then we do not know who she ahem or him is) is At 716-X39-X856

remember I had no luck matching the this number, Only got back XY numbers for contact for Kiah per others.
yet this person says Kiah
is on vacation
is doing bookings and screening for Kiah
asking questions about providers mostly (mmm asking providers about providers)
And a few guys

All in test only
can't even get a I have no idea. mmmmm so who is logging on ???????

I only have one, and only buy a round for women.
unless it was over a bet, then its coffee.

as I was sent home sick from work, well try and sleep a bit more.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #477
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post

Although the original premise of this thread was important, it certainly has degenerated lately...........

And, Jokacz..........Pretty Fucking Funny!! Start the fire and watch the fun!!!!

Congrats to the master!!! LOL!!

elg......
elghund is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women