Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59848
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2010, 04:06 PM   #1
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Humorous Hobby Experiences -- Have You Had One?

I've had several, but this one's my best:

About 20 years ago, I formed a couple of partnerships for the purpose of investing in properties owned by the RTC and by REO departments of busted banks and S&Ls (of which there were many in the late '80s). In connection with that, I had the occasion to meet with the CEO of a small, closely-held company in Dallas who was eager to invest in distressed properties. I'll call him Jerry (not his real name).

Jerry had a very attractive thirtyish administrative assistant whom I'll refer to as Deborah. She and I had a couple of friendly chats when I was waiting to meet with Jerry, who tended to be tied up with phone calls and late-running meetings. We talked about local events, movies, restaurants, etc. She even told me about a place she was dying to try. I thought she was trying to give me a little "hint, hint", but wasn't sure -- and, in any event, just to make both of us more comfortable, I wanted to wait until my series of meetings with her boss were over before asking her out.

About the time I had my last meeting with Jerry, he told me that Deborah had asked whether I was married. She also told him she thought I was very good-looking.

[Short intermission to allow any ladies who have actually met me to stop laughing.]

Having been given some obvious encouragement, I decided to call this very attractive and personable young lady and ask her out. As I recall, it was a Tuesday afternoon around 4 when I placed the call. I intended to ask whether she would care to try out the previously-mentioned restaurant Thursday night.

The person who answered the phone told me Deborah was on another line and would call me back within a few minutes. When she did so, I was on the phone and my assistant took a message. By the time I returned Deborah's return of my initial call, she had left for the day.

In the meantime, I was an occasional customer of what might be described as an upscale UTR agency. The owner had recently told me about a new girl she described as gorgeous, 32, 5' 6", 120 lbs., brunette, all-natural C-cup, well-dressed, personable, and intelligent. Sounds perfect, I thought. So I made an appointment for 9 p.m. that Tuesday night; the very day I had tried to get in touch with Deborah.

Finally the clock struck 9.

Guess who showed up!

Needless to say, we were both rather surprised. Deborah almost looked like she was ready to faint. After a minute, she asked whether I wanted to go through with the appointment. I said, "Of course!"

I had an absolutely great time and saw her many times over the next year or two.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:30 AM   #2
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Great story...I recently started a thread called something like "close calls" or something like that...

I guess the difference between a "close call" (as in "oh shit") and a good laugh is time. Twenty years in the rearview mirror make us see a lot of things differently.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
CajunGent
Valued Poster

Oh yes. About two years ago, my company ran an advertisement for an opening as my private secretary. She did not know my real name, and I certantly did not know hers, but when I entered the conference room for the job interview, I think that both of our jaws dropped to the floor.

A very interesting interview, tactifully handled by both of us.
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:30 PM   #4
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunGent View Post
Oh yes. About two years ago, my company ran an advertisement for an opening as my private secretary. She did not know my real name, and I certantly did not know hers, but when I entered the conference room for the job interview, I think that both of our jaws dropped to the floor.

Was she looking for a legit administrative position?

A lot of times "private secretary" and "personal assistant" (for "dynamic entrepreneur...") etc. are often code words for "ISO of Sugar Baby"
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:07 PM   #5
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunGent View Post

But...you didn't says whether or not she got the job!!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:45 PM   #6
CajunGent
Valued Poster

Altcomedy, she was looking for employement as a secretary/administrative asst.
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:08 AM   #7
Suzel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6775

There is a guy on craigslist adult jobs/industry that keeps asking for this. I'm sure he hasn't found one because he says

she has to do all this work, know all of these computer applications, be on time, work just like everyone else and play with him as well.

For $20/hr 8 hours a day.

UM LOL?

I feel like writing him and saying "let me get this straight. I will come in and do a monotonous boring secretary job for 8 hours and then I have to "play" with you all for $160/day.

WOW. $160 would not even cover an hour session with most women.

A lot of times "private secretary" and "personal assistant" (for "dynamic entrepreneur...") etc. are often code words for "ISO of Sugar Baby"[/QUOTE]
Suzel is offline   Quote