Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2019, 07:32 PM   #31
January Maye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 396585
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

At the risk of missing your point......you asked from the get go what memorable thing you can do to be remembered. When you follow up that statement by saying she may not always have your name or your handle, it is a bit irksome. WHY would she NOT have your handle?

Wanting to set yourself apart from the pack, you come here looking for advice (none of which satisfies). you have made it clear that anything coming out of pocket is NOT going to happen. Your post lost steam before your third sentence. Audacious you are in expecting a Provider to remember you when you stand devoid of the rudimentary-level courtesy of giving your handle. Maybe you should gain etiquette enough to introduce yourself to her properly to begin with before asking how to be memorable.

References keep Providers safe and they are important. They are a dime a dozen. Getting a favorable reference, however, starts with being a decent human being.
January Maye is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 07:43 PM   #32
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
be memorable
use ta be a bar in ROC many lady's of the evening hung out

one guy only showed up a few times a year, but liked, hated, ran from, every gal remembered him

not sure if it was the out of state Ambulance he showed up in. Or wanted ta do the deed in back of in a body bag. Whatever, they all remembered him
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 07:54 PM   #33
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

First of all, if you have a negative experience with a provider, I don't suggest leaving overtly bad reviews for this very reason; better to share them privately with other men.

Secondly, this is one huge advantage to being a P411 member. Your Okays stay on your profile. If the provider in question is still active, she can always look up your history and there would be no problem providing a reference so long as there were no issues on the last visit. If the person you wish to see wants more recent references, then I would suggest another form of verification or looking for another provider.

Thirdly, if the provider is so disorganized that she doesn't retain your name, phone number, or email in her contact list or address book, then you might not want to use her as a reference anyhow. Good providers keep track of their affairs and keep lists just like anyone else would. In my phone I have a list of friends, business associates, and other people I interact with at least on a semi regular basis. And I back up that list in case I ever lose my phone. Why would I go about deleting information about people I've dealt with in the past?

About 60% of the providers I have seen in the past have not forgotten me, no matter how long it has been. Many folks have already made suggestions on here as to how to make that happen. Unless you are hiding something from us, you shouldn't have an issue with this process.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 12:55 PM   #34
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here is the best thing u could ever do.

Just show up and be yourself....

Not a tip guy or gift guy....show up clean,on time and be a gentleman.You cant go wrong.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 01:33 PM   #35
Pooyie!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default I Have a Suggestion ....

It's not necessarily what you do to make a Provider remember you, but what YOU remember about the date to help the Provider remember you when you use her as a reference.

For instance, recently I used three Providers as references for one lady I wished to see. I told her …

- I saw Lady A on October 3rd at her incall at 5:00 for a 2-hour appointment. She was a little late because there was x-festival in town and it took her a while to get her place ready …

- I saw Lady B on December 12th at her incall at 11PM. It was a late appointment because she needed me to get something that I had a difficult time finding.

- I saw Lady C on March 4th for a 2-hr outcall at x-hotel. She had to change the appointment from an incall to an outcall when last minute guests arrived at her house.

It seems for me most appointments have something that makes them memorable outside of me or what we did …

Good Luck
Pooyie! is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 03:21 PM   #36
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default Do you ever head east?

Quote:
Originally Posted by January Maye View Post
At the risk of missing your point......

Hi January!

Do you ever head east on IH10?

If so, give me a head's up!

Thanks!

Anon.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 03:45 PM   #37
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff View Post
... But my point is if I say “Hey, I was the guy who was punctual and clean and treated you with respect”, I don’t think that will be enough to make her know who I am in most cases.
You're right...that probably won't be enough...because a lot of men are on time, clean and treat us with respect. Unless you look like a celebrity, or have an odd physical feature, or like BThree says (use 2$ bills or something odd like paying all in rolls of quarters or all singles) or have a uniquely easy email or handle to remember, then you're still going to need drop include a hint to remind her probably. Hopefully whatever unique thing you use to refresh her memory is all it takes.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 07:41 AM   #38
MrTim2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I have a STRONG fetish for body odor. So I always ask my lady friends to NOT shower as long as possible before our dates. It’s a HUGE turn on. They usually remember me!
MrTim2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:43 PM   #39
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

In no specific order:

Show up on time
Pay cash up front
don't quibble over the donation
bring some sort of "gift" if it is only a coffee card
Treat her with respect
Don't try to wangle for time off the clock
Leave a tip
Text her the next day to say that you enjoyed her company
Leave a Review here and maybe on another site

Now do all that again several times in a month

Maybe then she will remember you.

Or you can be a real ass-hole once and she'll remember you forever.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 09:30 AM   #40
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Here is the best thing u could ever do.

Just show up and be yourself....

Not a tip guy or gift guy....show up clean,on time and be a gentleman.You cant go wrong.
Unfortunately it's not always that easy, at least for me anyway.
I can kind of relate to the OP in that real world and time constraints I may only hobby 1 to 2 times a yr.
I've been a member of p411 for a while and have some OKs so not too much of a problem. Trying to see a new provider not on the p411 network has been a little cumbersome.
OP you have gotten some good advice some that I will use.
Good Luck....
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 02:21 PM   #41
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Give her several $100 bills with YOUR picture juxtaposed over that of Ben’s!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women