Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #46
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

My experience is like Valerie - I've always contacted them in a professional manner (and ready to provide proof - I got a fake review while I was having surgery. They simply asked me to provide something that could prove on the date in question I could not have been working) and had great results.

Quote:
About two days ago I checked my profile there to find out some jerk with the handle ROVER1225 had written a bad review on me. I'm not a VIP member there, I couldn't read the entire review, I just read the general details section.
It doesn't matter if you have VIP or not, you can get special access to read your own reviews. I can read 100% of my own reviews and see all of the numbers but I can't see anyone else's.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #47
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

I don`t like TER either for several reasons - a) I don`t like reviews, b) these reviews are WAY too graphic and personal c) their attitude about several things suck and d) I don`t care about reviews, and you should not either.
you could maybe try to get a few clients you have after that review to write a few reviews, so that one pushes down, or encourage review writing by focussing on the better ones.

Since sensual experiences can`t be compared (or only in high school immature girlie fantasies)
I don`t think that numbers from 1 to 10 do such experiences justice. So, of course, since it`s hard to measure by standards, since these standards are highly subjective, of course these reviews are flawed either way.

So, I personally prefer not to have them. If I find one, I have them deleted, all of them, I don`t care what the content is, I simply don`t want that kind of stuff written about me, period.
I don`t like people that classify other peoples sensuality within labels of 1 - 10 , compare cock sizes, pussy tightness, and whatnot (????) because that is a system that is good when you measure how much coffee you want in a cup, but not for chemistry that is dependent on more factors than just you, and so on.

I find it derogatory to discuss sexual experiences in a way that reads as "cock sucking competition" or "anal intercourse marathon". It disgusts me and people who engage in that sort of behaviour are not birds of one feather with me. I did not sign up for "special olympics in who is the best in anal penetration " being eager to earn the gold medal after I brought my "performance", I prefer to be treated like a person and not like a deliverer of mechanical devices.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:02 PM   #48
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

My experience with them was that you could not get a perfect 10 or even a 9.0 a lot of times unless you performed certain acts...and there were plenty that I didn't offer. My scores were good, but not as 'high' as some other girls who did things that I didn't offer on my list of services. I didn't think that was fair. And then when the moderator deleted all my reviews because I simply disagreed with her and made the mistake of mentioning the former owner, I was like, these are ugly politics here. But keeping in mind though that every board has ugly politics behind it. TER just seems to have more of it.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #49
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default I agree and I don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
I don`t like TER either for several reasons - a) I don`t like reviews, b) these reviews are WAY too graphic and personal c) their attitude about several things suck and d) I don`t care about reviews, and you should not either.
you could maybe try to get a few clients you have after that review to write a few reviews, so that one pushes down, or encourage review writing by focussing on the better ones.

Since sensual experiences can`t be compared (or only in high school immature girlie fantasies)
I don`t think that numbers from 1 to 10 do such experiences justice. So, of course, since it`s hard to measure by standards, since these standards are highly subjective, of course these reviews are flawed either way.

So, I personally prefer not to have them. If I find one, I have them deleted, all of them, I don`t care what the content is, I simply don`t want that kind of stuff written about me, period.
I don`t like people that classify other peoples sensuality within labels of 1 - 10 , compare cock sizes, pussy tightness, and whatnot (????) because that is a system that is good when you measure how much coffee you want in a cup, but not for chemistry that is dependent on more factors than just you, and so on.

I find it derogatory to discuss sexual experiences in a way that reads as "cock sucking competition" or "anal intercourse marathon". It disgusts me and people who engage in that sort of behaviour are not birds of one feather with me. I did not sign up for "special olympics in who is the best in anal penetration " being eager to earn the gold medal after I brought my "performance", I prefer to be treated like a person and not like a deliverer of mechanical devices.

I can see your point of view especially as the subject of the review. I also agree that a graphic review would at first seem to be in bad taste as gentleman are not supposed to share intimate details. That is all well and good in the civie life and one that I subscribe to. I don't share any encounters with my friends nor do I ask them to share with me. This is very different though. This is in it's base a product. A very human and sexual product but a product anyway. You supply a product and you expect prior to delivery to be paid in full. I also see that in your case a very above average fee. Now I don't argue anything so mundane as worth because you are apparently successful. With that said without that rose delivery there is no session. I am sure everyone that participates in the hobby is working hard or has worked hard top be able to see ladies such as yourself and have made the decision to spend the roses. To come to that decision we either go in blindly and hope for the best or we do research. We look at everything such as this board and also reviews. As reviews build on a provider how she is comes thru in the long run. We are not so dumb as to believe one or two extremely good or bad reviews as the whole story. As time goes on the truth comes out. it helps learn who we are willing to spend those hard earned roses on. To think your above that type of scrutiny especially at the fees you charge in my opinion is not really based in hobby reality. Also it's kind of like saying all you ladies that are reviewed are beneath me. We know they are not all true but they are one of the ways we screen you like you also screen us well. Just my opinon and nothing else
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 11:39 PM   #50
Stephine Staxx
All American Blonde

User ID: 360198
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't know about TER but I've had a false review posted on me yesterday on here.... can someone please explain how I can prove this person has never seen me. I believe I also had one posted right before this one, anyhow any advice is greatly appreciated. 💋💋Stephine
Stephine Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:02 AM   #51
HAPrime
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I dislike TER reviews because reviews will be pulled if your number doesn't match their guidelines. I was with a provider that I had a wonderful time with that I didn't get a BBBJ from and TER said I could not give an 8.
HAPrime is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 06:19 AM   #52
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I hate TER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephine Staxx View Post
Don't know about TER but I've had a false review posted on me yesterday on here.... can someone please explain how I can prove this person has never seen me. I believe I also had one posted right before this one, anyhow any advice is greatly appreciated. 💋💋Stephine
It is clear the reviews are obviously false because the recommendation is "No".... Is that what you are saying? Or do you have other information you shouldn't have....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 10:22 AM   #53
tandyscone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephine Staxx View Post
It is clear the reviews are obviously false because the recommendation is "No".... Is that what you are saying? Or do you have other information you shouldn't have....
I read it that she is claiming she never saw one of the guys who posted the reviews. That strikes me as information that she should have.
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 10:41 AM   #54
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't like that site whatsoever because it's not user friendly at all. Jesus Christ, I can't post an ad, I can't even post a thread - it always gets denied for one stupid reason or another.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:54 PM   #55
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Wink

I personally see both sides of this coin.. as a lady you don't want someone running around making false reviews trying to scare away future clients.. ( could the person posting the review possibly be a lady that is competing for the same clientele that has decided if she takes out her competition she would have more business... It sure isn't in some random clients best interests to do that.. but then of course we have our very own YIK YAK that posts garbage all the time in the forums.. but most of us realize he is just trying to raise a ruckus and don't really pay him or her no mind..) as for the boards.. if they let the ladies edit or remove reviews that they don't like why then would the clients want to post a review.. Instead though most guys will read several reviews to see what the common denominators are for the lady.. if she is one that doesn't want a review posted then we go into search and ask the other clients what they know or if they have seen this person.
I personally dislike posting reviews and won't unless asked to.. my reason's are.. what you and I decide to do during our time together should only be between you and I and what I decide to spend on a date is just that.. it shouldn't be anyone else's business but ours..
I know the reviews are important.. I couldn't even get a call back till I had posted reviews and had some references and had a posting history before anyone would call me back.
I also dislike that some ladies want the clients real world information yet is unwilling to give theirs.. safety sake says to me to move on.. once we gain each others trust and friendship then I don't mind..
anyway.. I wouldn't worry about that.. very few would even pay that any mind.. we would look to see what everyone else has said in the past..
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 01:00 PM   #56
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
I don't like that site whatsoever because it's not user friendly at all. Jesus Christ, I can't post an ad, I can't even post a thread - it always gets denied for one stupid reason or another.
I am with you Claire.. I can count on one hand how many times I have gone on ter.. hard place to post a review and really hard to even see an ad.. but in this area.. ter isn't that important.. but in other area's of the country it is.. like eccie and GBN hits the Midwest pretty good..
I am still waiting for you to visit the wastelands of the Dakota's .. I know we would hit it off I seem to agree with your point of view a whole lot..
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 04:02 PM   #57
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendlo View Post
I am with you Claire.. I can count on one hand how many times I have gone on ter.. hard place to post a review and really hard to even see an ad.. but in this area.. ter isn't that important.. but in other area's of the country it is.. like eccie and GBN hits the Midwest pretty good..
I am still waiting for you to visit the wastelands of the Dakota's .. I know we would hit it off I seem to agree with your point of view a whole lot..
Find me a cheap flight and I'm yours
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 06:03 PM   #58
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

TER SUCKS And Not In A Good Way!
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women