Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2012, 01:29 AM   #1
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default Sanitize your images

Members, just a little bit of security advice, sanitize your images before you post them. Digital pics contain a lot of information you may not want others to have access to. Get rid of the metadata associated with your images. If you don't know how to or even WTF i am talking about, PM me or ask someone that knows how too.

Just trynna keep us all safe and secure!

Thanks, B
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:33 AM   #2
daratu1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

EXIF data to the rescue! Wait, that's what we're trying to keep out of the pics. :-) Nothing quite like someone taking a cell phone pic only to have it geo-tagged with their lat&long.
daratu1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:33 AM   #3
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

If you have Windows 7 use snip it and take a.screen shot of the picture. Save it and post the screen shot one.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 05:03 AM   #4
jframe2
Valued Poster

If you are taking pictures from your cell phone, the setting is usually associated with the GPS location being turned on.

The setting is "ON" by default in most all cell phones.
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Gotyour6

I asked my workout instructor what machine I could use to help me get a 22 year old girl. He took me in the lobby and stood me in front of the ATM.

That is funny as Hell.... and true.....
the Bank is the Best Bet... you can get more at the Bank....

I like taking them shopping... and watching them try on clothes... they even let me in the dressing room... guess what happen Next....
I can't take photo's she said Hell No....
but i was happy... and she got some new clothes... i guess she was happy...
the 2nd time was better at Home... Hot little College Girls... making extra Money... I find them on a different site call SD...
;0
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #6
AnnelieseBell
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 150209

I use photobucket to upload my pictures to the web. There is an option in the settings to automatically scrub all data from photos while uploading.
AnnelieseBell is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:42 AM   #7
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I try not to take photos with a cell phone. Your computer doesn't imprint that kind of data on your pics, does it?
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:09 AM   #8
jframe2
Valued Poster

Default Pics

Hi Tia,
It is the software used on a computer that will allow for the adding of information.
The average program does not allow for adding EXIF data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
I try not to take photos with a cell phone. Your computer doesn't imprint that kind of data on your pics, does it?
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:16 AM   #9
coochiemuncher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I tried a few where you have an account unsuccessfully. So I just use tinypic.com. I will just upload the pic I want to post and it works great for me.
coochiemuncher is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #10
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe the newer digital cameras have geo tagging and I turned mine off in the settings of my camera.
FK is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #11
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post

Normally no. But what the pic was taken with certainly will. So when you transfer it to the computer, all digital data remains unless you clean the photo. My recommendation would be to have a folder labeled "cleaned" on your computer, and only upload from that folder. Use a photo hosting website, such as photobucket mentioned above, when uploading to there, remove data from pictures using there software as well and only upload your photos to a folder in the photo hosting site that is set to private. Another good reason to upload to a photo hosting site is the ability to remove the photo yourself, canceling out everywhere you linked that photo to. If you where to upload from your computer to a website directly, your picture becomes their property, you can't remove your picture from their site without the webmasters help. That's a good foundation for the ladies that may want to "erase" as many photos as they can when they retire, just delete it in the photo hosting site and the links are broken. So your left with this below:

Attachment 163668
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:50 PM   #12
babarumraisin
Valued Poster

Just a quick note that pretty much all digital cameras imprint EXIF data. This can include exposure and lens data (generally innocuous) but can include date taken (sometimes even time of day) GPS as well as in some cases even the camera's serial number. A pro photographer might store even more info in the file, for example the customer's real name, copyright data, etc. Some of this data can even be tracked across the web. Now generally that probably doesn't mean much, most folks don't even realize it, but I can see where some people might exploit it, for example a cyber stalker. Again, I believe that the risk is low however for total anonymity (or as total as you can get) I would recommend removing the EXIF (or metadata) from every image you use. If you use a service like Photo Bucket or Flickr to host your images make sure that you set all albums to "private". Also bear in mind if you have an i-phone photos you take can be stored in the i-cloud. Many stores automatically set this up when you buy an i-phone. Again the risk is low but if you peek around image sites on the net you will find photos that were hacked (ask Scarlett Johannson and Vanessa Hudgens about that.) I have seen photos from girls here (on Eccie) that now appear on amateur photo sites. I will admit that its pretty funny when some loser claims "this is my wife" or "my girlfriend."
babarumraisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #13
awesometx
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

This guide is not provided for any illegal use or promote such use in anyway. I take no liability for any damages to any party who use this guide.
Everything I write on this forum are my fantasies.
use dban to do the 'complete' rewriting job if you really care about your privacy.
http://www.dban.org/. make sure you use DoD 7 passes or stream 8 passes.
Don't use flash storage for digital cameras. I don't think it is possible not to use, but do some research why flash memory is UN-deleteable.
awesometx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women