Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2020, 08:39 AM   #16
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Never heard that before????

well the story goes when she was an up and coming cute as hell cutie-pie, he called her to his hotel room supposedly to read for or discuss a part in one of his upcoming movies as he was a big A lister

and she didn't leave unscathed

but I wasn't there

ive always had the hots for the natalie wood of the early 60's myself so I understand the allure but not the rape, if it occurred
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 08:47 AM   #17
oeb11
Valued Poster

Robert Wagner thought she was cute, also!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 12:10 PM   #18
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

So an unverifiable story from an anonymous source about something that may have happened 60 years ago is your basis for an accusation? Face it, Hollywood has always been a septic tank for bad behavior. When you give nearly life and death power (for a career) to someone and then flood the zone with young men and women willing to "do anything" you have recipe for unspeakable acts of depravity. The casting director who just wants plain old fashioned consensual sex for a role is a nobody in that town.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 01:52 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
well the story goes when she was an up and coming cute as hell cutie-pie, he called her to his hotel room supposedly to read for or discuss a part in one of his upcoming movies as he was a big A lister

and she didn't leave unscathed

but I wasn't there

ive always had the hots for the natalie wood of the early 60's myself so I understand the allure but not the rape, if it occurred

never heard this till now. since Douglas has no prior history of being accused of such a thing i wouldn't place much stock in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Robert Wagner thought she was cute, also!

so did Chris Walken. as most know he was there on Wagner's yacht when she drowned. rumors at the time claim she and Walken had an affair. with Wood deceased only Walken knows the truth and he ain't talking. it's possible they did and that's the reason Wagner and Wood had an argument over it. it's also possible they didn't but Wagner thought they did. regardless there was an argument between Wagner and Wood that night, over what exactly it's not clear.

Wagner also knows if he caused her death. he ain't talking either. it would open him up to a homicide charge. he'll take that to his grave but only he knows if he's innocent .. or not.

it's also possible she tried to leave the boat in a dingy and fell overboard without Wagner knowing it. or just fell overboard. they all had been drinking that night. and she couldn't swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
what was Kirk Douglas last movie?

a TV movie "Empire State Building Murders"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire...ilding_Murders

Douglas was set to portray Col. Trautman in "First Blood" but quit at the last minute. he wanted the film to end similar to the novel the film was based on, that Trautman kills Rambo at the end. in the novel Sheriff Teasel also dies.

Richard Crenna was a last minute replacement for Douglas and did a good job in the role. who could forget the line ..

"God didn't make Rambo .. I DID!"

the list of people who were in talks to take roles in First Blood is very interesting. the movie was in "development Hell" as they say for years before it was made.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_...Pre-production

When David Morrell wrote the novel, which was published in 1972, the producers first considered Steve McQueen but then rejected him because they considered him too old to play a Vietnam veteran from 1975.[5] For the role of Sheriff Teasle, the producers approached Academy Award winners Gene Hackman and Robert Duvall but both turned the part down. Lee Marvin, another Oscar winner, turned down the part of Colonel Trautman. Kirk Douglas was eventually hired, but just before shooting began, Douglas quit the role of Colonel Trautman over a script dispute; Douglas wanted the film to end as the book did (Rambo and Teasle fatally wound each other, Trautman finishes Rambo with a kill shot then sits with the dying Teasle for the sheriff's final moments). Rock Hudson was approached but was soon to undergo heart surgery and had to pass up the chance to work with Stallone. Richard Crenna was quickly hired as a replacement; the role of Trautman became the veteran character actor's most famous role, his performance of which received much critical praise.[4]

quite a who's' who in Hollyweird eh?

here is an alternate ending .. hard to say if this was really how the ending was planned or not? it's nothing new for a movie to have alternate endings so maybe they filmed it hedging their bets? one thing is certain .. there wouldn't have been all those shitty sequels so maybe Trautman shoulda killed him!!

while Crenna did a good job replacing Douglas .. many people overlook Brian Dennehy as Teasel. he fucking nailed that role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp1mdSQ4BfI
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 03:19 PM   #20
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
never heard this till now. since Douglas has no prior history of being accused of such a thing i wouldn't place much stock in it

its been long rumored, its been on the internet for years and suggested in Hollywood discussions for years

it came up again, at the height of the #me too thing when Kirk was honored at the golden globe awards when he was 101

again, its not corroborated as fact, which at this point in time is impossible but I thought it was a well known accusation

even glen beck mentions it toward the end of this video

https://www.theblaze.com/video/watch...obes-honor-him
Old 02-06-2020, 03:29 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

nevergivesitathought , is that how your hooker encounters go?

Is that wht you're projecting on poor Kirk!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 03:30 PM   #22
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
nevergivesitathought , is that how your hooker encounters go?
is what how they go ftw?
Old 02-06-2020, 03:49 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
is what how they go ftw?
That the hookers you see don't leave unscathed.

You know like the rumor you repeated
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 03:53 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
its been long rumored, its been on the internet for years and suggested in Hollywood discussions for years

it came up again, at the height of the #me too thing when Kirk was honored at the golden globe awards when he was 101

again, its not corroborated as fact, which at this point in time is impossible but I thought it was a well known accusation

even glen beck mentions it toward the end of this video

https://www.theblaze.com/video/watch...obes-honor-him

never heard of it before, and as i said Douglas, that i know of anyway, didn't have a huge list of potential accusations unlike many others from his era or today do. the so-called #metoo movement has shot itself in the pussy .. er .. foot with this "mere accusation as fact" bullshit.

Asia Argento, one the loudest loud mouths of the #metoo idiots had to pay off her own scandal (actually Bourdain paid it for her) yet she is considered to be a "victim" whose word cannot be questioned.

right!!!
Old 02-06-2020, 03:56 PM   #25
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
never heard of it before, and as i said Douglas, that i know of anyway, didn't have a huge list of potential accusations unlike many others from his era or today do. the so-called #metoo movement has shot itself in the pussy .. er .. foot with this "mere accusation as fact" bullshit.

Asia Argento, one the loudest loud mouths of the #metoo idiots had to pay off her own scandal (actually Bourdain paid it for her) yet she is considered to be a "victim" whose word cannot be questioned.

right!!!
everyone has a skeleton, even ftw, he keeps his in bed with him, not a pretty sight nor site, so the rumor goes

but yeah I agree about the #me too
Old 02-06-2020, 05:55 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Douglas may or may not (i vote not) have been a rapist in real life but he did play one in a movie. for those who are fans of both the Duke and Kirk, in "In Harm's Way" he did forcibly rape the young nurse that Wayne's son was involved with. caused her to commit suicide.

that's what made him such a great actor. he played both heroes and heels with equal aplomb. he wasn't afraid to go outside the box. he played Vincent Van Gogh too. a role he caught a bit of flack from his friend Wayne for, in a friendly and joking way. while mostly opposites in political views, Wayne being a staunch conservative and Douglas being mostly liberal, they were still good friends.

See!!?! if the Duke and Kirk can get along, why can't we???

BAHHAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgS50Y06bnY
Old 02-06-2020, 05:58 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Douglas may or may not (i vote not) have been a rapist in real life but he did play one in a movie. for those who are fans of both the Duke and Kirk, in "In Harm's Way" he did forcibly rape the young nurse that Wayne's son was involved with. caused her to commit suicide.

that's what made him such a great actor. he played both heroes and heels with equal aplomb. he wasn't afraid to go outside the box. he played Vincent Van Gogh too. a role he caught a bit of flack from his friend Wayne for, in a friendly and joking way. while mostly opposites in political views, Wayne being a staunch conservative and Douglas being mostly liberal, they were still good friends.

See!!?! if the Duke and Kirk can get along, why can't we???

BAHHAAA
That was one of your better posts Wacko!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 06:04 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That was one of your better posts Wacko!

if you say so. and yous shoulda waited till i edited it with the video.

and if yous are gonna call me Wacko it's His Eminence Lord Wacko to yous.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:42 PM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

yous know that Kirk is Russian American jew?????
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 10:00 PM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I have to say its spartacus. that's the only movie I remember Kirk being in.

there 2 other movies he appeared that I saw and forgot about.

Final Countdown - plays Captain of Nimitz carrier that got caught in a time vortex and gets sent to 1941.

Saturn 3 - a really bad SyFI movie with late Farrah Fawcett. I think she went nude.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women