Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #16
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobooroo View Post
As a hobbyists its not the end of the world to see face blurred or cropped to show just bottom part, I think most of us understand. LE is slow, but eventually even they get handed resources. Unfortunately, more than ever pics are being stored and cataloged, so if you ever one day dream of having your privacy back then the time to start is now. I know some may think its an over reaction, but one day you may appreciate having taken the time to cover a few distinguishing tats and such. It's not even about family and community, its giving up not your privacy now- but for always. I think most understand the changing world, anyone notice a drop in biz from blurring face? I'd bet not.

Yes but when you cover tats in pics they then say its not you so it still jacked up either way you look at it... Me personally I just started today cropping all my pics because I have been doing my research although le already know what I look like I dont want that one unwanted person to see me one day
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:47 AM   #17
Guest072415
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I think the cropping is a great idea, good photographers can create some really enticing photos and still give an accurate, and yet flattering, picture. I'm not one of those photographers and I know you have to be cautious there as well, but they can help. Yeah, shame about false accusations with regard to it being you or not,also a shame that some scammers steal great provider's real photos. It's also a shame LE uses tats like fingerprints. It's all such a mind field, but I think caution may one day have a pay off.
Guest072415 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:45 AM   #18
Mike_Rach
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Sure, I would like to see face pics but I also completely understand why providers can't. As previously stated once it's out there, it's out there forever. Don't blame anyone one bit for blurring or cropping out faces and distinguishing marks or tattoos.
Mike_Rach is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:47 AM   #19
jenesys
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 34668
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Don't need this haunting me in the future...

I don't show my face in my pictures but I will send a gentleman a face picture after I get them verified. That way they aren't obligated to see me but can do so if they wish and I feel reasonably protected circumstances notwithstanding.
jenesys is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:25 AM   #20
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Deciding to show/hide one's face is really a matter of determining what future opportunities will be limited/abundant, depending on which avenue is chosen presently. One must keep in mind that there are retarded people in the world (and I don't mean just strangers) that are willing to blackball others when the situation suits them.

Disregarding social issues such as family/community outings, fatal issues such as possible assaults/murder, and legal issues such as "recognition"/target/possible incarceration.... showing one's face introduces another problem altogether: career access.

I am not speaking of Burger King or cart-pushing at Walmart, but of careers in politics, the medical field, or just about anything in the justice system. One's so-called "character" will be under complete scrutiny. If the "character" is deemed suspect, chances of getting in are very slim at best (unless of course you have the "right" connections).

Someone else stated the term "denial." If one day you decide to settle down with one individual, imagine that person cruising the internet and stumbling across your face. I am not sure how likely that is but sure enough possible. Could cause potential relationship problems. The fact is, we're human, we all have secrets (some worse than others) and people do not always appreciate the "truth." I am not saying that lying in a relationship is constructive for it, but that sometimes we need to leave the past "in the past."

Anyways, as for showing face pics, it shows interested clientele whether or not your a head-turner. I personally feel the cons outweigh the pros here, but it's ultimately up to the lady advertising what she chooses to do.
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:11 AM   #21
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Definitely a personal desicion that requires much consideration....

But remember what is seen cannot be unseen.
Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:48 PM   #22
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Do you think blurring looks better with that fuzzy and faint look or completlely blocking it out? A photographer approached me and said the unfocused, faint fuzzy look is better... was wondering what the ladies think?
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:59 PM   #23
Sugardaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
Do you think blurring looks better with that fuzzy and faint look or completlely blocking it out? A photographer approached me and said the unfocused, faint fuzzy look is better... was wondering what the ladies think?
I think a mask or sunglasses or something like that would look better, or maybe just hold a watermelon up infront of your face.

Sugardaddy is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:08 PM   #24
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

what kind of mask? maudi gras or phatom of the opera?
good idea daddy
Old 10-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #25
Sugardaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
what kind of mask? maudi gras or phatom of the opera?
good idea daddy
Take one picture with one and another picture with a different mask.
cat woman too.
Now is a good time to stock up on masks.
A woman can never have too many mask.
Sugardaddy is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:49 PM   #26
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

damn good idea DADDY... you going to take me shopping for those mask?
I might climb through your window and keep you warm.
Your thermomentor is needed , might be getting sick....
Old 10-22-2011, 02:26 PM   #27
Lady Satine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73828
My ECCIE Reviews

I NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! DO FACE PICS. IT IS NOT SAFE TO DO SO. WEATHER THEY ARE LEGIT OR NOT.
Lady Satine is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:03 AM   #28
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When I first started out on the internet I posted pics of my face blurred and sometimes cropped.Most of the pics I post now are cropped from the nose or lips down I will never ever show a full face picture in my ads or website.Stolen pics is something happens quite often I would hate to have my pics stolen and posted in another city where I happen to have relatives.My family does not know what I do and I prefer for it to stay that way.

Once those pictures are on the internet it is very hard to remove them later if even at all possible.At some point in my life my profession will change and I would not want some old provider ads or website to pop up.I would also never send a face picture to a gent after screening.I have been asked this only a couple of times every time the answer was No.Who is to say what he will do with the picture after you send it to him?It is out of your control there are some people out here with not good intentions and I personally am not going to give them anything they can use against me later.

Also another reply stated about hotels.With the software the hotels have now and visiting provider ads being passed around hotel management to keep their eyes out is too much.I am Outcall Only but if I chose to do Incall I would not want to be at risk.I was on another site the other day and a guy posts about how he saw this provider out shopping and where she was at.I mean c'mon ok you recognize the provider keep it to yourself why post it on a public internet board.On some occasions people are not discreet and will approach a provider in public because he noticed her pics online.
I have had many gents tell me not to show my face that it could come back to haunt me later and you just never know.

My motto is if it ain't broke don't fix it my pics work for me with what I have posted but for the ladies that do post pics it is their choice.My hat goes off to these ladies because it is a difficult decision to make.
Just my .02
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:04 AM   #29
krystallove702
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19359

Agree with Jaydalee on the provider out shopping.Thought that was a little bit rude of him to blast her like that.

I started out with no face pictures.I show my face now obviously and its comfortable for me Some ladies show there face while others dont.
krystallove702 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:38 PM   #30
mirandacutey
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 105577
My ECCIE Reviews

I gave up on cropping if they see me they see me. If asked I can say I tried it out didn't work lol.
mirandacutey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women