Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
new2this2012
Registered Member

Default How do I know?

If a provider is really a provider and not LE?

I have an appointment for the session this weekend. I am getting the hotel and she is not trying to control the situation. She has good reviews on here and is on P411.

But..how do you know for sure? Are reviews and being on P411 enough? or am I just a paranoid person?
new2this2012 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I've only been doing this for a year....but this is what has worked for me. Here are some things you can check:

1) P411 is a good thing. A strong indicator she's a provider.
2) Her reviews....does she have one or two? Or quite a few? More is better....another strong indicator.
3) The people who reviewed her: Do they have other reviews as well? Are they of providers who also have a lot of reviews? If you have selected a provider with only one recent review by someone who has never reviewed anyone else....that would be a negative indicator. I'm not sayin' their LE, 'cause everyone has to start somewhere, but that is what I imagine an LE trap would look like. I don't know for sure 'cause I've not stumbled into one. Many reviews by many hobbyests who have reviewed other ladies who have lots of reviews is a good thing. I think you see the trend here.

Remember, nothing is a sure thing. But I was (rightly) chastised on another board for being too paranoid about LE. Yeah, the stings are out there, but odds are low you are getting into one......even lower if you avoid backpage. Sticking with well reviewed ladies is a good strategy, especially for newbies. It worked for me.

Also, I am discovering that the ladies that have good reviews have them for a reason. If you have made a good choice, prepare to have your socks blown off.

Good luck.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #3
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

What hgritstoo said plus 15!

Avoid BP ads until you're skilled at checking information...phone and picture history...researching the provider to find out how long she's been working and where she's been - other potential sources of reviews (bigdoggie, ter, naughtyreviews, etc.)

Above all else, avoid the temptation to let horny lil'head call a gorgeous TGTBT provider on BP before you do your homework - that's how guys get in trouble

As grits said, you never know for sure, but well-reviewed ladies with reviews dating back a year or more are normally just a lot of fun.

Sit back, fasten your seatbelt, and enjoy the ride!
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:18 AM   #4
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

hgritstoo...not true.
Many women on here are high profile and not wanting attention.
Many men on here do not write reviews.
Does that mean they are LE?
No.
P411 is not guaranteed...nothing is.
Many women on here put ads on Backpage...REVIEWED PROVIDERS...even some moderators.
Things might be different for you in Nebraska.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #5
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
hgritstoo...not true.
Many women on here are high profile and not wanting attention.
Many men on here do not write reviews.
Does that mean they are LE?
No.
P411 is not guaranteed...nothing is.
Many women on here put ads on Backpage...REVIEWED PROVIDERS...even some moderators.
Things might be different for you in Nebraska.
Howdy ma'am.

Just sayin' what worked for me. You are absolutely right that the vast majority of the ads on backpage/eccie/etc are not LE. It's just a matter of playing the odds. Odds are better (but still not 100%) by following my approach.

Nice pics in your showcase. You oughta come visit us in NE. Pretty lonely up here!
Guest022718 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women