Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2014, 09:35 PM   #1
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default Anyone else into gaming?

Feel like I am the only one sometimes who is a gamer on here. Occasionally when not busy with work, going out with friends, etc..Sometimes need some time to just sit down and enjoy another hobby of mine. Currently playing Elder Scrolls Online beta for the weekend, WoW addict, and newest Tomb Raider all on PC. Might dive into a PS4 in the future, but haven't found a reason to get one yet. What else is everyone playing these days??
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:49 PM   #2
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

You are not alone.

I'm a console player. I stopped playing on PC once the first generation X-Box came out.

I haven't decided if I'm going to go PS4 or XBone at this point. I'm going to wait to see how the console wars turn out. I'm also waiting for improvements on the first generation systems.

I'm currently waiting for Titan Fall to release for the 360 system.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:07 PM   #3
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dew1212 View Post
Feel like I am the only one sometimes who is a gamer on here. Occasionally when not busy with work, going out with friends, etc..Sometimes need some time to just sit down and enjoy another hobby of mine. Currently playing Elder Scrolls Online beta for the weekend, WoW addict, and newest Tomb Raider all on PC. Might dive into a PS4 in the future, but haven't found a reason to get one yet. What else is everyone playing these days??

dude, omfg!!!!

I want to play elder scrolls as well. I want to get that, but I don't want to pay like extra money every month just to play with other gamers.

Plus, playing skyrim, I'm not the kind of guy who would enjoy gaming with others. My playing style in skyrim is like a nightblade with a heavy emphasis on sealth and I love alchemy and enchanting.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:24 PM   #4
JusticeMutt
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Classic gamer here, loved video games from the atari up until the original PlayStation. But after ps2 came out, I decided to quit spending money on systems. Nothing like a good board/card game with my chums anyway lol also love role-playing, whether it be classic (d&d) modern (world of darkness) or steam punk (tephra) we play it all
JusticeMutt is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:59 PM   #5
SWAT Kat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28

Yes, dating myself, but gamer to me is tabletop RPGs

Love em, had many since D&D hit in the early 80s... just never got a chance to play most of them for lack of knowing anyone else that was interested.

D&D basic and expert set... FASA Star Trek and Doctor Who... TSR Marvel Super Heroes... and my favorite: Call of Cthulhu
SWAT Kat is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:05 PM   #6
Richard N Bush
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Currently playing the ESO beta as well. Played two weeks ago, too. Also play NBA 2K14 on PS3.
Richard N Bush is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:56 PM   #7
JusticeMutt
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Tech View Post
Yes, dating myself, but gamer to me is tabletop RPGs

Love em, had many since D&D hit in the early 80s... just never got a chance to play most of them for lack of knowing anyone else that was interested.

D&D basic and expert set... FASA Star Trek and Doctor Who... TSR Marvel Super Heroes... and my favorite: Call of Cthulhu
Agree 100% most games these days reward the players that spend the most time/money on their games. I like games that are all about luck & skill
So how is call of cthulhu? My friends have always wanted to play it
Old 03-16-2014, 04:15 AM   #8
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126

Quote:
I've been a gamer for a very long time, from the Atari, to Contra, to Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect etc. I recently was made aware of a great FREE game that I play on the computer, Path of Exile. I'm not sure how they can support it for free, but the graphics and gameplay are quite good. I haven't tried Elder Scrolls, but will have to check it out now.
Guest041315 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:39 AM   #9
Guest100314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Any Madden players out there?
Guest100314 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:16 AM   #10
SWAT Kat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticeMutt View Post
So how is call of cthulhu? My friends have always wanted to play it
I love it, both as a Lovecraft fan and RPG player.

On the RPG side, it's not the usual game (compared to many that are focused on action and combat). It's about investigation and playing detective as you unravel what is going on in the story. Combat is usually to be avoided if at all possible, because of the nature of Mythos threats. They are otherworldly, and as such do not play well with physical laws (good luck trying to kill them by regular means) and cause loss of sanity to the player.

Because of that, I think it is a great game for people that really enjoy the acting... role playing out conversations, investigating, the mental disorders the characters pick up... it also lends itself to avoiding some of the annoying types of RPG people like power gamers and rules lawyers. The characters are not meant to last a long time. Sooner or later, they will either die, or lose enough sanity to where they are committed. Combat is again to be avoided, so adventures are not about how bad ass a fighter they are, how many kills did they have at the end of the session, or how much gold did they rack up, what level they are, etc.
SWAT Kat is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:47 AM   #11
JusticeMutt
Premium Access

Sounds awesome! Yeah not every game needs to be hack n slash to be fun.
Don't get me wrong, it's fun to have combat filed games every now & then,
But good role-playing shouldn't be about the body count
Old 03-16-2014, 01:54 PM   #12
dkj83
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by playIVkeeps View Post
PS4... yes... don't do xbox...
dkj83 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:23 PM   #13
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

For some reason I could never get into first person shooter games. I love Super Nintendo . I still have mine from '93 and play star fox, Mario allstars,and super metroid on the regular. I have a PS3 mainly for the blu ray player but I've taken a real liking to the Little Big Planet games. Maybe because they are like modern day super Mario brothers. I'm also a big fan of the movie trivia game Scene It.
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:39 PM   #14
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playIVkeeps View Post
Yup, play every other year. Rotate each year with Madden and NBA 2k. This year will be Madden and hopefully have a PS4 to play it on by then.

Mayor, you got the right idea. I got my SNES set up myself with Mario Kart for anytime someone wants to battle mode. Haha.

Lots more gamers out there than I thought. Glad others are playing too! South Park has got my attention today. Loving the references to the show and gameplay is actually enjoyable.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:40 PM   #15
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

As for ESO beta, like Skyrim...has me sidetracked with side quests! Reason I never beat the main story in Skyrim. Went with a Necromancer style character who can summon awesome minions while being able to pound my enemies from a distance with a barrage of dark magic. Hopefully the MMO has something similar.

OH...and for those gamers who know this game character...COSPlay done extremely sexy here!!
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFile...5/83945663.jpg

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women