Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47514
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2021, 02:40 PM   #31
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen this is starting to get repetitive Stay on topic or start another thread Pay attention to this guidance
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 01:26 AM   #32
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Who didn't know that?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rge/vi-AAMj6gU
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 05:36 AM   #33
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Wow. That’s the dumbest article I’ve read in a while.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 01:05 PM   #34
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I actually think DeSantis is an asshole. He's doing exactly what Florida economic drivers want him to do. He knows which ppl support him and will always vote for income & money from tourism in FL vs protecting a vulnerable population. I don't like him cause he kisses Trump's ass. I think all the "conservatives" who like that really just don't give two shits about vulnerable population.they are afraid of losing their place on the economic ladder regardless who gets hurt. I also predict more states and cities going back to masks in the fall with the shitty delta variety, or it's next version. We aren't out of this yet and won't be till more Fauci- ouchies happen. Ppl who don't get vaccinated should ask themselves why every person @45 including Trump and his family got shots , and so did everyone at FOX (Faux) news yet sit there like hipocrites saying you shouldn't. Or that the Delta varient is just the same as the original strain yet it's much more transmittable. DeSantis is just another lying political hack
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 01:32 PM   #35
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I actually think DeSantis is an asshole. He's doing exactly what Florida economic drivers want him to do. He knows which ppl support him and will always vote for income & money from tourism in FL vs protecting a vulnerable population. I don't like him cause he kisses Trump's ass. I think all the "conservatives" who like that really just don't give two shits about vulnerable population.they are afraid of losing their place on the economic ladder regardless who gets hurt. I also predict more states and cities going back to masks in the fall with the shitty delta variety, or it's next version. We aren't out of this yet and won't be till more Fauci- ouchies happen. Ppl who don't get vaccinated should ask themselves why every person @45 including Trump and his family got shots , and so did everyone at FOX (Faux) news yet sit there like hipocrites saying you shouldn't. Or that the Delta varient is just the same as the original strain yet it's much more transmittable. DeSantis is just another lying political hack
By people every where not getting vaccinated we are going to be doing this for years. You know it I know it, we will have to get booster shots and it will never ever go away. Pretty much just about everyone I know, family, people I work with that didn't get the shot either them or someone in there immediate family got the virus.

They want everyone to feel sorry for them. They are causing our insurance to go up because if they have to go to the hospital you know how much that cost. To me if you choose not to get the shot so be it. But they should have to pay a higher premium. No different than if you own an expensive car they pay a lot more insurance than a normal person does.

I didn't know till today the Broadway shows in New York have been closed down ever since this started. There are still a lot of businesses closed down ever since the virus started. No wonder with everything shut down inflation is sky rocketing. You know who will take the full blame for it.
Old 07-19-2021, 02:31 PM   #36
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:

Wow this is news to me. Please paste something where fox news or trump said
People shouldnt get the vaccine
Cant say I ever heard that said one time
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 03:32 PM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Trump brags about operation Warp Speed all the time. He says everyone should get a vaccine but it’s a personal choice. Not mandatory.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 04:36 PM   #38
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trump brags about operation Warp Speed all the time. He says everyone should get a vaccine but it’s a personal choice. Not mandatory.
I know what your are saying and it is delaying everything. There are risks for getting the shot but what is the alternative?
Old 07-19-2021, 08:07 PM   #39
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
"Fox News viewers are getting mixed messages about whether to take the coronavirus vaccine - The Washington Post" https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2021/05/14/fox-vaccine-mixed-message/?outputType=amp

It only takes a few seconds to search & see where the FOX n friends crew, are out sowing doubt in & on vaccines. Fox is literally full of anti- vaccers and those who say it's a choice. Without 70% of the country being vaxed, we are all gonna be fucked. Vaccine hesitancy or any promotion of not taking it should be banned for the health of everyone. If your choice to not take it can cause catastrophe for the rest, it's like saying your choice is more important than my life. It's not.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 09:17 PM   #40
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
"Fox News viewers are getting mixed messages about whether to take the coronavirus vaccine - The Washington Post" https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2021/05/14/fox-vaccine-mixed-message/?outputType=amp

It only takes a few seconds to search & see where the FOX n friends crew, are out sowing doubt in & on vaccines. Fox is literally full of anti- vaccers and those who say it's a choice. Without 70% of the country being vaxed, we are all gonna be fucked. Vaccine hesitancy or any promotion of not taking it should be banned for the health of everyone. If your choice to not take it can cause catastrophe for the rest, it's like saying your choice is more important than my life. It's not.

I didnt open anything yet but saying it is someone choice whether to get the shot or not/ is correct and it should be, period. if you are double vaccinated, those people pose no threat to you.

now my guess is and i could be wrong so correct me if i am, you are pro choice...... its a womans right or as they say "my body, my choice"

you cant have it both ways

in no fucking way is it right that goverment can or should force someone to take a vaccine against their will

again and this has been stated by the cdc-- if you are double vaccinated, thy pose no threat to you

here is one clip for you....

Those with vaccines should feel reasonably confident that even if they participate in these activities with unvaccinated people, their risk of infection is low. If one does begin to feel symptoms, they should get tested and self-isolate. However, the data on vaccine efficiency has shown that even those who develop symptoms often suffer from a much more mild case of covid-19.

lets take it a step further with what you are suggesting.... children are the biggest germ spreaders around, far more than adults, so even though there is no clinical data that the vaccine is ok for little children, should they be made to get vaccinated??? even though if they get covid the risk of serious illness is almost zero? should the goverment tell parents their 2 year old must have this without knowing for sure if its okay?

how about women who are pregnant? no clinical studies. should they be forced?

im fully vaccinated since febuary and my opinion is all adults should get it for their own safety but in no way should the goverment be able to forcefully make anyone inject something into their body against their will
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 11:11 PM   #41
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Just as I said - liberals are afraid of Ron DeSantis, hence all the BS lies like the one above posted. DeSantis was one of the leaders in protecting the most vulnerable population in Florida with the vaccine. But it doesn't stop the left from spreading the lies like above

And look - he can't stop with DeSantis - he spreads bullshit lies about President Trump - who has talked multiple times about all the good Operation Warp Speed has done and told people they should get the vaccine.

But here is what the crazy liberals miss. This is still America. People still have the freedom to make their own choices. Thankfully, the government can't force you to inject some experimental vaccine into your body. And I say that as someone who is vaccinated and believes in the vaccine. But I also understand and respect an individuals right and freedom to make their own choice whether to get the vaccine or not unlike many on the left
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 11:16 PM   #42
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

Oh - you mean messages like these where senile Biden and Cackling Kamala sowed lots of doubt and discouraged people to get the vaccine

https://twitter.com/i/status/1416593783261564930

https://www.waynedupree.com/2021/07/...isinformation/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7tW...8l6agL&index=2
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 12:32 AM   #43
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Oh - you mean messages like these where senile Biden and Cackling Kamala sowed lots of doubt and discouraged people to get the vaccine

https://twitter.com/i/status/1416593783261564930

https://www.waynedupree.com/2021/07/...isinformation/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7tW...8l6agL&index=2
Here we go with the barn yard twitter accounts. Oh I would believe those over main stream media. I guess you are scared of an 80 year old.
Old 07-20-2021, 06:12 AM   #44
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

What this country needs is true data from a source people will believe. Right now this issue is so fucking political the data is not believable. Especially with some of the blind sheeple that we all see in our personal lives and this site.
My view....get a vaccine and do whatever you want...maskless. Done.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 06:24 AM   #45
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
What this country needs is true data from a source people will believe. Right now this issue is so fucking political the data is not believable. Especially with some of the blind sheeple that we all see in our personal lives and this site.
My view....get a vaccine and do whatever you want...maskless. Done.
I 100% agree. If things keep going like it is, there will be another depression. If all business start closing down because they are not able to open to the public, what else could happen. By not getting the vaccine it will never end.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women