Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2015, 10:17 PM   #1
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Recorded Sessions?

I recently saw this in the Welcome and Introductions forum and found it quite disturbing.... reference post 82

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1532173&page=6

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be extremely pissed off if I found out something like this was happening. Especially Without Permission! Especially in what it's supposed to be a private and intimate moment. The thread was closed and suggested it be brought to the proper forum. So here it is.
How would you feel if this happened to you?
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:22 PM   #2
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

It happens more than you thinck........and not by fucktards
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:37 PM   #3
CycMike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

She quit. Move on. Gotdam.
CycMike is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:39 PM   #4
the cute papi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

LMFAO this guy is on my ass! Lol stfu already
the cute papi is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:44 PM   #5
PaulWalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Papi, so are you saying Stella is lying?
PaulWalker is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:53 PM   #6
Guest030816
Valued Poster

"This is why we can't have nice things"
By the young lady's own words, this is why she quit.
It may seem like I'm "on your ass" and maybe I am. But like I said in the Opening Post I think it's disturbing. Like I said in another thread, this is extremely creepy. I feel no need to stfu, this is a discussion board and we're here to discuss hobby related issues. I think it was incredibly stupid that someone would first do such a thing, secondly admit to doing this in open forum without expecting the incident to be discussed further. But go on with your side of the story. Just how many other recordings do you have?
Old 10-31-2015, 10:56 PM   #7
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

This isn't the first time he has been accused of this,,,
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:02 PM   #8
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cute papi View Post
LMFAO this guy is on my ass! Lol stfu already
you're the one that ADMITS you record sessions......that fucking creepy, and wrong, so its not to far a stretch to think stellas correct on her accusations......no guys I didn't try to raw dawg the new girl on her first time on ECCIE, you all can listen to the audio tape...do any of you hear me tearing the condom???? case closed...........amazing only providers in the welcome wagon accuse you
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:07 PM   #9
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
"This is why we can't have nice things"
By the young lady's own words, this is why she quit.
It may seem like I'm "on your ass" and maybe I am. But like I said in the Opening Post I think it's disturbing. Like I said in another thread, this is extremely creepy. I feel no need to stfu, this is a discussion board and we're here to discuss hobby related issues. I think it was incredibly stupid that someone would first do such a thing, secondly admit to doing this in open forum without expecting the incident to be discussed further. But go on with your side of the story. Just how many other recordings do you have?
A visual recording or just a voice tape are two differnt things,,,He is talking shyt because a business man wouldn't tape himself doing a illegal transaction. Talk about career suicide,, A voice recording doesn't have a provider announcing her name,,,

Good catch HH,,, he is backing away with his tail between his legs.
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:17 PM   #10
Fishpie
Valued Poster

She stated he went over his time, he claims he has a 45 minute recording, so with calculations using rocket appliances, looks like they agreed on half an hour.
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:18 PM   #11
the cute papi
Valued Poster

Wtf are you talking about? It's just her it's just this one time I've been accused of this. The recording at least could prove I didn't ask for bbfs nor did I put the condom half way. If she saw me put it on half way why didn't she stop me from entering her again? Holy shit you guys are dumb af. Trying to point fingers so hastily and getting the wrong guy. I'm not the guy that made her quit. Why do I voice record session? I record all business transactions. It's not weird to have something if a person tries to frame you for some shit. I had that happen to me before and lost a couple hundred grand. So I'm taking procausions now on everything I do. You never had this experience, I wouldn't expect you to understand. So once again please stfu already, God damn
Old 10-31-2015, 11:23 PM   #12
the cute papi
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
A visual recording or just a voice tape are two differnt things,,,He is talking shyt because a business man wouldn't tape himself doing a illegal transaction. Talk about career suicide,, A voice recording doesn't have a provider announcing her name,,,

Good catch HH,,, he is backing away with his tail between his legs.
We all do illegal things, I know for a fact everyone on this site is doing illegal shit. However we all hide it, just like I hide my hobby life and hobby recordings. It's not "career suicide" when you're the boss. Who the fuck is going to fire me? So get the fuck off your high horse
Old 10-31-2015, 11:25 PM   #13
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wtf are you talking about? It's just her it's just this one time I've been accused of this (except for the one lorde posted making 2) Why do I voice record session? I record all business transactions. It's not weird to have something if a person tries to frame you for some shit. I had that happen to me before and lost a couple hundred grand. (and you probably goy off cheap) So I'm taking procausions now on everything I do. You never had this experience, I wouldn't expect you to understand. So once again please stfu already, God damn
you think its okay to record someone in an intimate private moment, without their consent???
Old 10-31-2015, 11:27 PM   #14
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
We all do illegal things, I know for a fact everyone on this site is doing illegal shit. However we all hide it, just like I hide my hobby life and hobby recordings. So get the fuck off your high horse
in my opinion you have all the makings of a predator ,
Old 10-31-2015, 11:28 PM   #15
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Just for the record the cute papi asked me for bbfs once he arrived and I said no. He busted the first condom. Then he barely put the second condom on the tip on his cock so it came off inside on me without telling me so basically he made sure he got his wish to fuck me without a condom. He can't deny he didn't know it came of because it was doggy style. When we were done I was like where is the condom??? I was going to post this in the ladies locker room but I couldn't until I got verified and I needed good reviews to get verified. After consideration I felt it best to just quit because of assholes like him.

To answer his own question why is it the newbies who accuse him maybe its because he knows better to try that crap on a seasoned provider who knows better!!! He also ran way over on his time with me.

If any other new ladies have had these issues with him please don't be afraid to speak out out of fear for getting a bad review.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women