Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2011, 04:35 AM   #1
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink What makes a provider/hobbyist intriguing to you?

So I was thinking tonight about certain qualities that attract me to a person, for me it's not always about looks. I find myself drawn to men that arouse my curiosity whether they be quite fascinating or unusual. I am then intrigued by them, which is a massive turn on for me...

I like for a man to be a bit mysterious and have a certain intensity about him...that makes me want to know him that much more....I'm quite an intense and passionate person myself, so when I find someone who is very similar in that respect I get quite excited, as I've found those men to be the best lovers I've ever had....

So I guess what I'm asking you all (ladies and gents), what about a provider/hobbyist intrigues you, or have you ever encountered one who did and you felt a really intense connection with? I'm very interested in what everyone has to say....and PLEASE no drama on this thread.....Thx!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:10 AM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

As someone who is easily disappointed, I guess it comes down to intelligent conversation. I just enjoy a dynamic repartee. I'm not much into gossip or just surface chit-chat. Give me a meaty conversation over subjects in which I am interested: history, art, current events, religion, humanitarian issues.

But I can't do small talk b/c it somehow doesn't seem important.

I think I'm probably pretty lousy at the art of sex, but any animal can rut. I really think between my looks and my skill, paying for it isn't such a bad option. At least it's a sure thing.

But in the final analysis, what makes a provider intriguing is her mind. And it's hard to find these providers b/c a large majority don't post, and their websites (if they have them) don't reveal the lady's thoughts.

Edit: Oh, yeah, and what post #5 said: a good sense of humor.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:13 AM   #3
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default You can't stop thinking about me can you?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I like for a man to be a bit mysterious and have a certain intensity about him...that makes me want to know him that much more....I'm quite an intense and passionate person myself, so when I find someone who is very similar in that respect I get quite excited, as I've found those men to be the best lovers I've ever had....!
Perhaps a mysterious man with a "sexy voice" - someone you've never met, that seemed to be quite interested in you at first, almost stalker-like, but now appears smitten with a firend of yours, making you jealous and wanting to know more about him - just building intrigue, intensity, passion...it all part of the plan!!

Actually, my ATF possesses the qualities you've mentioned and we have developed a passion and intensity that I have not found in any other relationship. It is truly unique that I get to enjoy the combination of beauty, lustfull passion, intense pleasure and a sexual being with a drive to please me. In return, I get the impression she really, truly enjoys me too and that completes the pleasure circle for me.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:20 AM   #4
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I find a confident woman very attractive. A woman who is self confident is much easier to talk to and get to know on a deeper or more intimate level. It is this type of woman who in my opinion, makes the best lover. She communicates her needs and wants better and the passion is much more intense. I think she has fewer inhibitions and a little bit more of the curious explorer mentality. When she's enjoying herself, thats a huge turn on for me.
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:40 AM   #5
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

For me a great.... and I mean great sense of humor is what I like. Someone that not only has a great sense of humor but can carry on a conversation with some substance I find attractive as well. As far as physically, I've been attracted to all different types so when they have it all then the time we spend together will be great.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:04 AM   #6
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

The size of her dick...metaphorically speaking of course...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:06 AM   #7
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That special click..like you have known each other for a long time...where you just feel really comfortable being around each other. Personality & sense of humor ranks prettty high. Looks really do not rank very high with me, I guess since im older i prefer chemistry to looks as my priorities have changed with age.
all that and of course ..one that blanks my brains out and makes my eyes rolll back in my head
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:07 AM   #8
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default shemale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post

thanks for my first laugh of the day
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:07 AM   #9
DickEmDown
Trick

Intriguing thread Valerie...

Quote:
So I guess what I'm asking you all (ladies and gents), what about a provider/hobbyist intrigues you
Well, I've been in contact with a lady pretty regularly as of late and she seems to have that "IT" factor...I don't know what it is, she just has...it!

Aside from the physical, I am usually intrigued by a provider who likes to speak her mind, one who is a shit talker and one who doesn't take shit...

I like a lady with some "backbone"....like one of TLC's albums, I like a lady who "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" ...

Quote:
...or have you ever encountered one who did and you felt a really intense connection with?

I have and even though we haven't seen each other BCD yet the connection is so intense it's SCARY
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #10
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I love a man that's witty, well-spoken and Spontaneous (ones that doesn't bore the hell out of me) and a great conversationalist. opinionated guys rock! I love a good debate .

I also love joking and I'm a big flirt. If he has a great sense of humor I know I'll have fun with him.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:36 AM   #11
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Ah hah.... No wonder you don't write reviews... LMAO
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:02 AM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

great question!
Attitude/open mindedness//charm/quirkiness/mysteriousness

I especially love the "bad boy biker"!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #13
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
As someone who is easily disappointed, I guess it comes down to intelligent conversation. I just enjoy a dynamic repartee. I'm not much into gossip or just surface chit-chat. Give me a meaty conversation over subjects in which I am interested: history, art, current events, religion, humanitarian issues.

But I can't do small talk b/c it somehow doesn't seem important.

I think I'm probably pretty lousy at the art of sex, but any animal can rut. I really think between my looks and my skill, paying for it isn't such a bad option. At least it's a sure thing.

But in the final analysis, what makes a provider intriguing is her mind. And it's hard to find these providers b/c a large majority don't post, and their websites (if they have them) don't reveal the lady's thoughts.

Edit: Oh, yeah, and what post #5 said: a good sense of humor.
I think you don't give yourself enough credit Charlie! I bet in person you're quite enjoyable to be around....But I have to laugh because this thought just came into my head of you and a provider, she says something you disagree with and they whole session turns into a debate! LOL

Oh and btw- please check the "talk whatever you want about thread"- I posted some, erm, possible replacement avatar pics for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Perhaps a mysterious man with a "sexy voice" - someone you've never met, that seemed to be quite interested in you at first, almost stalker-like, but now appears smitten with a firend of yours, making you jealous and wanting to know more about him - just building intrigue, intensity, passion...it all part of the plan!!
Oh whatever Ed!...I'm not jealous...you still stalk me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Intriguing thread Valerie...

Well, I've been in contact with a lady pretty regularly as of late and she seems to have that "IT" factor...I don't know what it is, she just has...it!

Aside from the physical, I am usually intrigued by a provider who likes to speak her mind, one who is a shit talker and one who doesn't take shit...

I like a lady with some "backbone"....like one of TLC's albums, I like a lady who "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" ...

I have and even though we haven't seen each other BCD yet the connection is so intense it's SCARY
Interesting...and you might this lady be that you speak of?..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
great question!
Attitude/open mindedness//charm/quirkiness/mysteriousness

I especially love the "bad boy biker"!!!!!
That doesn't surprise me at all Dallas!! LOL
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:05 AM   #14
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I like a lady with some "backbone"....
And most ladies like a guy with "front bone."
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:05 AM   #15
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Aww such things you say.
London Rayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women