Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160430
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #46
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

People can be crude, you just have to ignore them and move on. Negative people are a turn off, and I avoid them

"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here." Desiderata
Old 04-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #47
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
ER nurses tend to all be nymphos and when you go into the ER in Dallas you are expecting a hotttt nurse to save your life. Being recognized is probably a plus. Like in the ER in Grey's Anatomy. I think being overweight is not a deal killer if you have a very feminine, seductive and submissive personality which are all essential nursing qualities.
I'll share that with my cousin. He's an ER nurse, hairy, harried, married and merry about matrimony, his wife another ER nurse who was as nympho when they met as I'm a virgin now. So sorry to burst that fantasy, but Grey's Anatomy is about as realistic as Grimm's Fairy tales.

Now if I ran into a real ER physician like Dr. Travis Stock, the former "Bachelor" now on "The Doctors" TV show, I might get sick WAY more often.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #48
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I have spent many an intimate moment with ER and operating room nurses. They are action oriented in all areas. I was kidding about Grey's Anatomy but, in real life, plenty of hottt sex is taking place all over the hospital at any given moment even with the administrators and drug reps who are often the hottest. It is a stress release for sure. The doctors rarely have sex with their SOs. As far as male nurses, that is a new breed so I wont speak about their hospital behavior. Just ask the OP. She would probably tell you more than one nurse is a provider on the side.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #49
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

No sane patient ever pisses off the nurses. Nurses carry sharp objects and can hurt you in many ways.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #50
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 04-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #51
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Us nurses are a very kinky bunch............and my suite case carries pointy objects more then sharp ones..............lol
Old 04-10-2012, 08:26 PM   #52
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

I think I'll be fine, finding excitement without visiting the ER........... just saying
Old 04-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #53
Monet Violet
Account Disabled

User ID: 107683
My ECCIE Reviews

I <3 bigger women and men! It all comes down to personal preferences. Be yourself and don't let anyone try to bring you down. It will take some time, but you'll find your niche
Old 04-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #54
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

There is nothing wrong with fat chicks, skinny chicks or chicks who climb on rocks, tough chicks, sissy chicks, even chicks with ... well, maybe not those chicks.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #55
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

yes, a big nurse can be quite a handful or mouthful or whatever when she corners you in one of those oncall rooms or broom closets. They know what to do with their body and yours using their bag of tricks. No needles here. Ask Athena for the scoop
Old 04-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #56
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Nope, just not into needle or blood play....Give me a Cock any day.............
Old 04-10-2012, 09:40 PM   #57
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

There are gentleman who love bbw's. I've known ladies who lost weight only to loose biz because their clientele preferred them bigger.

Gent's who take the time to contact you to complain about your rate, are only trying to intimidate you into giving a discount. Don't let them buffalo you. If they weren't interested why did they contact you in the first place?
Old 04-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #58
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Im a bigger girl myself, and I have plenty of business to keep me busy and happy..so darlin, dont let anyone bully you or make you feel lesser than what you are..you rock so dont worry..besides Ive been told bigger girls do it better...
Old 04-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #59
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanadakane12 View Post
... where is the common respect of thanks but no thanks....
Kana,

I know most of your post was a rant. That's great, for that's part of the purpose of these forums. Air out your thoughts and feelings and let those will similar interests and values help you sort them out. I'm glad you felt the liberty to do so. From my perspective, and I hope from yours, you're getting some great advice.

It remains one of the great tragedy's of society that the common idiot is allowed to play in the same streets where you travel. Make a comment or two such as yours and they come out of the woodwork to demonstrate that Mum never taught them the language of common decency. You will just have to learn to smile at--and ignore--these poster children for ignorance.

The truth is, there is no "body standard" in the hobby or elsewhere in our culture. We have groups who wish to say there was, even work to propagate that, but in the end no such standard exists. Our individual worth lies outside of our outer shell. As you've heard remarked in previous posts, great attitude, humble spirit, good communication skills, and a focus on your individual strengths should form the basis of your self worth.

It is true that there will be some who prefer a different body style. And we're glad because our own preferences make us unique. But it is equally true that not everyone shares those preferences--even in this hobby. The key, again, is to understand those as preferences and not standards upon which to be judged.

Don't judge the ladies herein based on the one vile creature you experienced. Usually, those types have horribly low self images themselves and project that to you in order to lift themselves up. It is sport of the most detestable kind and behavior fit for grammar school children. Common decency forms the backbone of a society and it forms the backbone of these forums.

And don't judge the men who judge you. They operate from a platform of great intellectual deficit. Their ignorance probably is as repulsive to most ladies as they say differing body styles are to them.

As someone suggested earlier--to my applause--men have their own way of screening. Largely, it is silent. I don't discuss my techniques and requirements with anyone. We all have our bucket lists, yes. We also have our DNS lists. Most ladies would be surprised who is--and who isn't--on our lists.

Keep your head up. Get involved around here and have lots of fun. Ignore the cretins and hang out with the freer, happier spirits. You'll do great. We're glad you're here.

All the best,

JDN
Old 04-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #60
horserider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27
Default +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milehigh65 View Post
Burk, you probabaly have some valid points. But IMHO when a lady post or states her rate the hobbist has a choice i.e. simply don't call the provider, or say thank sweetheart I'm going to continue shopping. Hobbyist should never haggle the rate and for sure there is never a reason to insult or make someone feel as though they are inferior.
Well said Milehigh!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women