Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2014, 03:16 AM   #1
lovesbustyblondes
BANNED

Default Great all-time passionate sex & sexuality quotes & sayings - add your favorites

Some of my all time favorites quotes about sex and sexuality.

Feel free to copy, share, memorize and use these amazing quotes.

Please also add and share other sexual quotes to this thread that you like.

- BL

There can be nothing more intoxicating, seductive, attractive, erotic, sexy, hot, intense, alluring, powerful, and raw as well timed words spoken and received to and from a lover's sweet lips while reveling in our most primal sexuality. - This one I wrote...it's my writer thing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quotes...

"Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation...the other eight are unimportant."

:If people get all the sex they can handle, they're so happy and content they just sit around and smile. I mean, you never feel aggressive just after you've gotten laid, right? Lots of sex for everybody, that's a solution to the world's problems."

"Seen through the glow of a building orgasm, a woman seems to blaze with angelic glory."

"Seduction ... was both a science and art -- a blend of skill, discipline, proximity, and opportunity."

"Sex: a sweet poison only to the withered, but to the lion-willed the great cordial and the reverently reserved wine of wines."

"When once the woman has tempted us, and we have tasted the forbidden fruit, there is no such thing as checking our appetites, whatever the consequences may be."

"Christianity has enriched the erotic meal with the appetizer of curiosity and spoiled it with the dessert of remorse."

"The sexual life of adult women is a “dark continent” for psychology."

"The pleasure of living and the pleasure of the orgasm are identical."

"We demand that sex speak the truth ... and we demand that it tell us our truth, or rather, the deeply buried truth of that truth about ourselves which we think we possess in our immediate consciousness."

"Sex finds us. Sex sees through us. That's why it's so shattering. It strips us of appearances."

"The cry of flesh calling to flesh must be the strongest thing in the world."

"Sex was never as neat as the movies made it. Real sex was messy. Good sex was messier."

"A woman with a well-stocked toy drawer isn't dependent on anyone and is unlikely to hurl herself at a lowlife just for nooky."

"Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other."

"We settle for so-so sex because most of us don't know how sexual we could be; we know only how sexual we are. How sexual we are has
been shaped by decades of indoctrination by family, friends, teachers, religious leaders, and romantic partners, not to mention a society that worships a bewildering fusion of childlike sexual innocence and cynical, nihilistic hedonism."

"So what is sexually normal? It all depends on what's normal for you."

"Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right."

"Love is the answer. But while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions."

"Sex ... or lack thereof ... is at the center of everyone's identity, and once you've cracked someone's desires, you understand them in full."

"To make love to the one true person who deserves that love is one of the few absolute rewards of being a human being, balancing all of the pain, loss, awkwardness, loneliness, idiocy, compromise, and clumsiness that go with the human condition."

"To make love to the right person makes up for a lot of mistakes."

"Electric flesh-arrows traversing the body. A rainbow of color strikes the eyelids. A foam of music falls over the ears. It is the gong of the orgasm."
lovesbustyblondes is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:42 PM   #2
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

"In? I'm done."

Jim Beluchi (Said while being whipped while tied spread eagled on some type of spinning rack); "When is it going to be my turn?"

Hot blonde dominatrix; "This IS your turn!"
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:07 PM   #3
TX_Shenanigans
Registered Member

You already had it!
"Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right." - Woody Allen
TX_Shenanigans is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:01 PM   #4
justlookin26
Registered Member

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if it weren't for women our peckers would rust
justlookin26 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:41 PM   #5
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Back in the 70s or 80s actress Jaclyn Smith, in my opinion a world class beauty, launched a line of perfumes and colognes. She did her own TV ads, and the tag line was this:

"Because part of the art of being a woman is knowing when NOT to be too much of a lady."

I still think that's the sexiest quote I've ever heard.
Poet Laureate is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 03:17 PM   #6
SRPHR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

" that dress looks beautiful on you, but it would look better on the floor"
SRPHR is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 01:35 PM   #7
shortyatx
Valued Poster

"Hike up your skirt a little more and show your world to me" - Crash Into Me, Dave Matthews Band
shortyatx is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 04:31 AM   #8
jrsamples
Registered Member

Sex is a misdemeanor. The more I miss, the meaner I get!

Seven days without sex makes one weak.
jrsamples is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 10:35 AM   #9
lovesbustyblondes
BANNED

"What is the fewest amount of words you can use to get out that door!" - Angelina Jolie in the movie Pushing Tin

So appropriate for this hobby!
lovesbustyblondes is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 05:52 AM   #10
n2linctus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

"That's what she said..."
n2linctus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women