Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2017, 09:35 AM   #241
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
And the only providers that would ever consider seeing lustyturd are transvestites like the ladyboy in his profile pic> OMG, fake tits, man face and a cock between his/her legs!
Hey, I already knew crunchyass was blind to logic and rational arguments... now I know he is LITERALLY blind as well! He thinks the girl in my avatar is a guy!

Here's another view of the person you call "ladyboy", you blind idiot! Do the trannies you like to fuck in Austin look anything like this?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 06:33 PM   #242
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
lustyturd's sad desperation... LOL. He posts in a city 1400 mile away, so he can get his ass kicked on a regular basis. Too fucking funny!

And the only providers that would ever consider seeing lustyturd are transvestites like the ladyboy in his profile pic> OMG, fake tits, man face and a cock between his/her legs!

Dear mixed up and confused lustyturd,

You wouldn't have posted the alternate photo of the girl if you thought it was obvious she wasn't a tranny! You also realized your avatar leaves some interpretation. You felt the need to post another photo! LOL

Your avatar shot kinda looks like a transvestite. You proved that you also know that. You could have picked a different photo. But you didn't. Which could be your freudian way of telling the world that you are into trannies. Go see a psychiatrist, Maybe you can get help sorting out your mixed signals.

Also, it is a bit queer to have a woman as your avatar. (Or a transvestite, if that's what you are into). Do you also have posters of naked women on the walls of your apartment?

Seriously.

lustyturd... do you have posters of naked women hanging on the wall of your apartment?
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:26 AM   #243
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

This is so fucking laughable. The CBS spin machine at full throttle...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...hard-to-watch/

Everybody knows the real reason behind all those empty seats...

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/...week-7-photos/

Bad teams and awful quarterbacks? Yah, right...

The NFL is so badly damaged they may never recover. They only have themselves to blame.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 06:36 AM   #244
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
This is so fucking laughable. The CBS spin machine at full throttle...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...hard-to-watch/

Everybody knows the real reason behind all those empty seats...

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/...week-7-photos/

Bad teams and awful quarterbacks? Yah, right...

The NFL is so badly damaged they may never recover. They only have themselves to blame.
Very interesting. According to ESPN summary of the Jets-Dolphin game, the attendance at the game was 65,025 out of a capacity of 65,326 which is almost as close to full as possible.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=400951598

I did not see that game but I did turn on games televised in my area: the Cowboys-SF game (100% full), the Bengals-Steelers game (100% full), the Panthers-Bears game (100% full), and the Falcons-Patriots game (96% full). Yup. attendance is really down.

Now it could be that attendance is counted as tickets sold rather than the actual number of people attending the games. But the revenue flow to the owners is still there, although it would affect concession sales.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 07:03 AM   #245
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Most certainly off-topic for this thread, but since you asked...

90% of posts within a thread are off-topic.

Interesting video but VERY misleading. Yes, some of Bernie Sanders goals align with the Trump Tax plan. Child tax credit. Lowering of corporate tax rate. Doing away with the inheritance tax, which to me is double taxation. However, lowering the highest bracket from 39.6% to 35% is a HUGE break for the wealthy. THAT is what I was referring to in my previous post. The details of the tax plan have not been given to us, but it is doubtful that the country can afford to give the larger middle class taxpayer the same reduction in taxes that is being proposed for the rich. Since there are so few people affected by lowering the tax rate from 39.6% to 35%, the impact to the economy would be minimal. But when the tax rate for the middle class is lowered, the impact to the revenue coming into the federal government is huge. The estimate is that the tax breaks will add over $1 trillion to the deficit. In my opinion, keep my money and don't increase the deficit. The American people are NOT over taxed in my opinion when compared to other similar nations.

The video you cited did NOT mention the lowering of the highest tax bracket or the impact on the deficit. I have not said I am against the Trump tax plan. Not enough detail. I was "promised" about a $1500 reduction in my taxes when Trump was running for President. From estimates I've seen by analysts, it is possible I will be paying MORE. But I won't pass judgement on the proposed tax plan until the details come out.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:06 AM   #246
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Now it could be that attendance is counted as tickets sold rather than the actual number of people attending the games. But the revenue flow to the owners is still there, although it would affect concession sales.
Pictures do not lie. The fans are staying away in droves. I can remember a time when certain NFL teams were so bad that the fans came to games with paper bags on their heads...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_N..._Saints_season

But, they showed up.

Look, I can put on my #MAGA hat and go out in public and get assaulted by the likes of antifa any time I want to for free. Why should I pay to go to an event where my patriotism is under repeated assault week after week? (Don't shit yourself. The fans do see it that way.)

Makes no sense. People are catching on.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:08 AM   #247
gfejunkie

Quote:
But I won't pass judgement on the proposed tax plan until the details come out.
You already have. Several times.

BTW, in my 50+ years of working I never got a job from a poor person. Never.

Think about it.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:34 AM   #248
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pictures do not lie. The fans are staying away in droves. I can remember a time when certain NFL teams were so bad that the fans came to games with paper bags on their heads...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_N..._Saints_season

But, they showed up.

Look, I can put on my #MAGA hat and go out in public and get assaulted by the likes of antifa any time I want to for free. Why should I pay to go to an event where my patriotism is under repeated assault week after week? (Don't shit yourself. The fans do see it that way.)

Makes no sense. People are catching on.
I did not see any of the Jets-Dolphins game so I can't comment on the people in the stands. In the numbers which are reported for income tax purposes, the game was a sell-out. I did watch the other 4 games and the shots of the stands on TV back up the attendance figures -- the stands were packed to what looked like full capacity. So your statement that fans are "staying away in droves" lacks credibility. To cite a picture of a single game proves little. Show us a picture of the Steeler's game from yesterday and we'll see how many people stayed away.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:44 AM   #249
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Think about it.
Wrong again. I have said that from the information released so far on the proposed tax plan, the rich have benefits that are clearly defined -- lowering of the highest tax bracket and elimination of inheritance tax. The middle class, which includes me, does not yet have a definition of how the proposed tax reform will affect us. Could be very good and could be very bad. I will withhold my judgement until specifics are released.

Assuming that the middle class goes up to income of around $250k, or in that range, I have never worked for someone in the higher income group. I worked for a very large corporation and never directly reported to a "rich" person. Middle income people rule this country as far as # of workers and employers. SO I really have no idea as to the relevance of your statement about getting a job from a poor person.
Old 10-23-2017, 09:29 AM   #250
gfejunkie

Quote:
SO I really have no idea as to the relevance of your statement about getting a job from a poor person.
You'll figure it out. Eventually.
Old 10-23-2017, 11:22 AM   #251
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

The elimination of the inheritance tax is a good thing and I hope you know it doesn't just benefit the rich.

Quote:
Wrong again. I have said that from the information released so far on the proposed tax plan, the rich have benefits that are clearly defined -- lowering of the highest tax bracket and elimination of inheritance tax. The middle class, which includes me, does not yet have a definition of how the proposed tax reform will affect us. Could be very good and could be very bad. I will withhold my judgement until specifics are released.

Assuming that the middle class goes up to income of around $250k, or in that range, I have never worked for someone in the higher income group. I worked for a very large corporation and never directly reported to a "rich" person. Middle income people rule this country as far as # of workers and employers. SO I really have no idea as to the relevance of your statement about getting a job from a poor person.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 11:23 AM   #252
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh hell no. I have never been hired by a company that was owned by a poor person.

Quote:

Think about it.
Old 10-23-2017, 11:59 AM   #253
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh hell no. I have never been hired by a company that was owned by a poor person.
That's because they don't exist.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:49 PM   #254
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
The elimination of the inheritance tax is a good thing and I hope you know it doesn't just benefit the rich.
Why don't you please explain this perspective.

Also, your statement "I hope you know..." This is fact based or ideology based?
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 04:05 PM   #255
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's a good question. I was talking about folks who save their money and own a few things - this are folks who reuse Glad plastic bags and have saved every cent to pass onto their children. So not rich folks - but have enough saved that they get it taxed when they pass on.

Quote:
Why don't you please explain this perspective.

Also, your statement "I hope you know..." This is fact based or ideology based?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women