Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2017, 11:28 AM   #16
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Number one, you've attacked the credibility of a four star marine General (there are no ex marines) and a Good Star father. You and your ilk are the lowest of the low.
Number two, the media found this video clip of Wilson at the dedication but from the description of Kelly it is probably not the video he remembers. She does not stand up in this video. I'm confident that the correct video will be found that will confirm Kelly's account.
Number three, if Kelly is correct then Wilson is taking credit for something that she didn't do. Also, we have only the claim that Wilson did get the names on the building. Her track record suggests otherwise.
Number four, Wilson associating herself with Wasserman-Schultz is like saying you're friends with Charles Manson.
I attacked the credibility of a partisan hack racist chief of staff. He's no longer a general. He works for a guy that sexually assualts and rapes women....and a guy who routinely disrespects troops. How would Melania feel if someone told her this: ;-)

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 11:34 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I attacked the credibility of a partisan hack racist chief of staff. He's no longer a general. He works for a guy that sexually assualts and rapes women....and a guy who routinely disrespects troops.
Are you still on your knees? If so ...

.. didn't you know it's supposed to be just one knee?

Oh, he's still a General AND a Marine, especially as far as a dipshit like you is concerned. You are so pretentious you think you can lecture a Marine General?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 11:38 AM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

General Kelley forgot two basic facts that are in play when you decide to wallow in the mud with a Pig.
1. You will get dirty
2. The Pig enjoys it.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 12:35 PM   #19
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Everyone with common sense knows that Trumps retard ass put Chad on the ban list (from entering the US) for no worthwhile or valid reason..leaving the Chadian government baffeled. Chad then removed their troops from Niger and shortly afterward the troops were ambushed. Trump set these Troops up to die. Just shows this ass clown hasnt a clue about the domino effect of all his bullshit descisions..unfortunately in this case it cost 4 American troops their lives...all because Trump wants to play silly little games. In my view if any of you supported Trumps travel ban in which he included Chad then you all have a hand a role in the death of these troops. Shame on all of you.
Hahahaha... still no link to back up your stories, shit-stain? Is it because your only source is listening to Wretching Madcow?

Here's a link for you, TUMA boy. Is Slate a credible source or are they too lefty for you?

"So why is Maddow pushing this narrative? It’s true that by framing it as a hypothesis she didn’t say events actually unfolded this way. But using her considerable platform to introduce a wild conspiracy theory into the public debate about a confusing and unfamiliar situation was irresponsible and unnecessary. Why didn’t Maddow’s producers call any of the number of academics who study terrorism and counterterror efforts in the Sahel? Every one of those scholars would have shot down this idea immediately, based on simple, readily available public information."

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._benghazi.html
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:25 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hahahaha... still no link to back up your stories, shit-stain? Is it because your only source is listening to Wretching Madcow?

Here's a link for you, TUMA boy. Is Slate a credible source or are they too lefty for you?

"So why is Maddow pushing this narrative? It’s true that by framing it as a hypothesis she didn’t say events actually unfolded this way. But using her considerable platform to introduce a wild conspiracy theory into the public debate about a confusing and unfamiliar situation was irresponsible and unnecessary. Why didn’t Maddow’s producers call any of the number of academics who study terrorism and counterterror efforts in the Sahel? Every one of those scholars would have shot down this idea immediately, based on simple, readily available public information."

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._benghazi.html

Good article!

Quote:
Madcow's "trying to score political points by politicizing a tragedy with factual errors and the confusion of correlation for causation won’t bring the answers we, and the families of the Niger fallen, so desperately need."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:51 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Good article!
Except for this part...
Quote:
Trump, no stranger to conspiracy theories, including totally unsubstantiated theories about a link between Ted Cruz’s father and JFK’s death
Trump just wondered? Why was Raphael was there?

He did not say what the author attributed to him.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:53 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Would this qualify as fake outrage by the Trump supporters.

So Trump is the only one allowed to insult vets and Gold Star families ...is that correct?

Yes.... Trump and his supporters can call POW's , traitors and feel good about themselves but if you question the memory of a Marine General who appears to have gotten something mixed the fuck up....well then , that is blasphemy!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:56 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Except for this part...

Trump just wondered? Why was Raphael was there?

He did not say what the author attributed to him.
Are you really this fucking stupid?

Trump was trying to link guilt by association.

Hopefully you'll be the one he shoots in the Middle of Times Square to prove that his supporters wouldn't care!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 03:12 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes.... Trump and his supporters can call POW's , traitors and feel good about themselves but if you question the memory of a Marine General who appears to have gotten something mixed the fuck up....well then , that is blasphemy!
WTshitF and McStain "The Origanal 0zombies"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
Old 10-22-2017, 03:42 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Would this qualify as fake outrage by the Trump supporters.

So Trump is the only one allowed to insult vets and Gold Star families ...is that correct?

The core element of a lib-retard's being is phoniness, 1-800-JCM-DATO. Pretending to support service personnel and their families as your ilk joyfully sucked down Odumbo's cock-sucking Secretary of the Army who never served a day in uniform -- and then advancing that anti-military bitch hildebeest as C-in-C -- was the height of hypocrisy, 1-800-JCM-DATO. Your mask of phony outrage about Khan and McCain has been lickety-shit ripped away by your ilk's wholesale assault against a Gold Star father, 1-800-JCM-DATO.

Old 10-22-2017, 05:26 PM   #26
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
The core element of a lib-retard's being is phoniness, 1-800-JCM-DATO. Pretending to support service personnel and their families as your ilk joyfully sucked down Odumbo's cock-sucking Secretary of the Army who never served a day in uniform -- and then advancing that anti-military bitch hildebeest as C-in-C -- was the height of hypocrisy, 1-800-JCM-DATO. Your mask of phony outrage about Khan and McCain has been lickety-shit ripped away by your ilk's wholesale assault against a Gold Star father, 1-800-JCM-DATO.
Nice one IB ...fake outrage and a Obama/Clinton deflection.

Speaking of never served a day in uniform ...did Trump serve?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 05:49 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

His booty was too big for duty.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 06:26 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice one IB ...fake outrage and a Obama/Clinton deflection.

Speaking of never served a day in uniform ...did Trump serve?
If you'll recall, 1-800-JCM-DATO, Slick Willie, hildebeest, Bernie and Odumbo also didn't wear a uniform, and hildebeest even made a disrespectful joke by lyingly suggesting she tried to enlist, 1-800-JCM-DATO. But everyone knows on which side of the 60s protest lines she and her philandering husband stood, 1-800-JCM-DATO. But there was Jim Webb, the genuine item, but he realized the game was rigged and that hildebeest was preordained to be the dim-retard candidate as your disrespectful and hypocritical ilk kicked him to the side. Do you remember what he said about your hypocritical ilk, 1-800-JCM-DATO?

Quote:
[T]he [dim-retard] party has moved way far to the left. That’s not my Democratic Party in and of itself. We need to bring working people back into the formula.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:40 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
If you'll recall, 1-800-JCM-DATO, Slick Willie, hildebeest, Bernie and Odumbo also didn't wear a uniform, and hildebeest even made a disrespectful joke by lyingly suggesting she tried to enlist, 1-800-JCM-DATO. But everyone knows on which side of the 60s protest lines she and her philandering husband stood, 1-800-JCM-DATO. But there was Jim Webb, the genuine item, but he realized the game was rigged and that hildebeest was preordained to be the dim-retard candidate as your disrespectful and hypocritical ilk kicked him to the side. Do you remember what he said about your hypocritical ilk, 1-800-JCM-DATO?
Yeah, I could have considered Webb as POTUS. He saw the writing on the wall early. The rest of the Dems choices were just pathetic
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 07:08 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Yeah, I could have considered Webb as POTUS. He saw the writing on the wall early. The rest of the Dems choices were just pathetic
Wait till 2018/2020... We ain't seen nothing yet, from these 0zombies.

They will get worse, they never stop... until. they. meet. their. maker. satan/Marx/Olinsky/0brozo...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women