Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 08:03 PM   #76
Last Ride
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Late to this thread and haven't read all of it.

My 2 cents. The O line is not as good as last year. No Leary. No Free. Smith is battling injuries. Zeke is distracted and looks like he is carrying extra weight on his body and mind.

Defense whiffed on Taco in the draft. Defense will be on the field too much because offense seems to be unable to ball control. Is that because of changes or the Coaching staff or owner? Million dollar question.
Last Ride is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 07:07 AM   #77
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

agree, Last Ride.. the Cowboys are definitely weaker, and the league is catching up some, to Dak and Zeke.. a learning curve in year two.

I think the Boys will slip by today..

Dallas (Arlington) 27

San Francisco (Santa Clara) 23
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:05 AM   #78
Last Ride
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Not sure about Boys slipping by. SF has lost all of its games by small margins. Boys do have a history of playing down to opponents.

CT I hope you are a better predictor than I am.

Go Boys.
Last Ride is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 04:31 PM   #79
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default SLIP BY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I think the Boys will slip by today.
slip by? are you aware that SF is 0-6 soon to be 0-7 ... slip by?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Ride View Post
Not sure about Boys slipping by.

CT I hope you are a better predictor than I am.

Go Boys.
he's not and neither are you last ride after this quote. lol
Last Ride Quote:
My 2 cents. The O line is not as good as last year. No Leary. No Free. Smith is battling injuries. Zeke is distracted and looks like he is carrying extra weight on his body and mind.

Defense whiffed on Taco in the draft. Defense will be on the field too much because offense seems to be unable to ball control. Is that because of changes or the Coaching staff or owner? Million dollar question.

too funny you would have been better at story telling than predicting football wins.

cowboys up 33-3 after 3 quarter's (the route is on}
10:49 left in 4th quarter, 40-3 and SF was lucky to get those 3 points. slip by?

Cowboys pulling out their starters and still whooping SF
Final score 40-10

"COWBOYS -6.5 POINTS IS THE BEST BET OF THE DAY"

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 06:25 PM   #80
Chung Tran
BANNED

the Cowboys slipped by 40-10, LOL.. I didn't want to say the Boys would crush the Niners, I believed that, but with Kaapernick and his kneeling shit, I didn't want to be called a Racist
Old 10-22-2017, 07:08 PM   #81
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Did the Cowboys get there act together or are the 49ers just that bad?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 07:33 PM   #82
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
hahaha.. I think it was both.. probably 60% got it together, 40% the 49ers suck bad.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:52 AM   #83
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Against the 49res 0-7 Yup that was a real tuff team to beat !! I hope they got their shit together But we will see
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 09:20 AM   #84
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
San Fran really sux. Cowgirls no credit
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 06:41 AM   #85
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Bleacher has the game on Sunday, Washington 30-23.

That's more points than Washington has scored this season in any game thus far AND the Cowboys defensive line looks really good!

The Redskins won against the 49ers in week 6 but barely! They allowed 24 points.

The Cowboys blew up the 49ers the very next week. They forced turn overs and got the 49er offense off the field.

The other Zeke didn't show up either. We got the feed me, player hurdling, salvation army kettle jumping, bad ass that spoiled us so last year.

This suspension thing is put to bed for now. Hopefully his mind is right

I Guess it comes down to who shows up next week in DC. If the team we saw in week 7 comes to the game, then we are gold. Otherwise.....
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:46 AM   #86
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
The other Zeke didn't show up either. We got the feed me, player hurdling, salvation army kettle jumping, bad ass that spoiled us so last year.

This suspension thing is put to bed for now. Hopefully his mind is right

I Guess it comes down to who shows up next week in DC. If the team we saw in week 7 comes to the game, then we are gold. Otherwise.....

Former Super Bowl winning coach Brian Billick framed things up earlier this week rather tidily on his weekly interview show (especially when directing his remarks per The Cowboys) :

The current collective bargaining agreement, in essence, has helped (or hurt, depending on how you look at it) in watering down the product we see today in the NFL. Restrictions on allotted time allowed during the season for week-to-week practices (ie: NO contact...NO padded practices especially affects teams whose offensive identity is that of a Running Team>>>>any team in particular come to mind per that statement?) Bottom line, as Billick put it, teams "get to finally practice their running plays DURING THE COURSE of the game itself".

That said....a team (like Dallas, for example) going through the process of replacing two offensive linemen, is obviously going to have a few hiccups along the way. Cooper and Collins are not near as experienced / polished as Free and Leary....at least, not yet. Only time and reps will yield the desired results.....

Funny though how fans and media alike wanted to immediately pin the problems of the running game directly on Zeke. He came in distracted...uncommitted...out-of-shape...complacent. Take your pick of whatever over-hyped ramblings from the local and national talking heads you choose.

This is not to say that the legal issues Zeke and his attorneys have been contesting in the courts these past few months have not been a problem. A looming suspension...loss of 6 weeks pay and playing time...soiled reputation...etc, etc would have taken its toll (mentally, emotionally) on any of us were we in his shoes (all that at the age of 22 btw...)

Guess we'll know this time next week once that New York-based judge is back from vacay and makes his / her ruling. No doubt, a Dallas Cowboy team MINUS Zeke for a month-and-a-half does not bode well for keeping pace with the surging Iggles, does it?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 07:44 PM   #87
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Zeke will make more next year thus lose more money next year if he sits six games next year because rookie contracts increase in money every year.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 12:39 PM   #88
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Bleacher has the game on Sunday, Washington 30-23.
God Damn.. I had to wait 5 fucking minutes to post this little remark in Sandbox.. are you guys getting restricted here, too? I may stop posting here, like I did Coed.. these rules are getting ridiculous.

anyway, as I started to post 5 minutes ago, where upon I found I couldn't post for another 4 minutes.. no way is this score going to happen.. the Boys would have to roll over completely.. I'm going with the Cowboys, 31-17..

the Astros have to win tonight (I'm not pulling up that thread, and waiting 5 more God Damn minutes to say this, LOL).. no way can they take 2 in Los Angeles.. they must find a way to beat Kershaw tonight.. I think they are up to it.

Astros 5-3 tonight.
Old 10-29-2017, 02:24 PM   #89
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Cowboys win 31-17
Astros 5-3 tonight.
I can't believe i am going to agree with Chung Tran but, he is spot on.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 05:34 PM   #90
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
God Damn.. I had to wait 5 fucking minutes to post this little remark in Sandbox.. are you guys getting restricted here, too? I may stop posting here, like I did Coed.. these rules are getting ridiculous.

anyway, as I started to post 5 minutes ago, where upon I found I couldn't post for another 4 minutes.. no way is this score going to happen.. the Boys would have to roll over completely.. I'm going with the Cowboys, 31-17..

the Astros have to win tonight (I'm not pulling up that thread, and waiting 5 more God Damn minutes to say this, LOL).. no way can they take 2 in Los Angeles.. they must find a way to beat Kershaw tonight.. I think they are up to it.

Astros 5-3 tonight.
Damn man, you were really close. Good job!
slubby is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women