Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2017, 08:49 AM   #1
Rich Old Guy
Registered Member

Post Got My Eye On You

Back when we would fish 70’s we would ask around as in the best places to fish, or where the fish were biting. There were all kinds of fish, different shapes and sizes, and different color fish too I might add. The guys would sit around one of the local bars and talk about their catch, share stories, much like here. I guess the times have changed. Now everything seems to be on computers. One thing that does help is the photos. I have seen a lot of really nice photos of the fish (so to speak.)

At times, and I am sure it is still done today, we would trophy fish. Or we would become collectors of fish. Moby Dick was the one we all wanted, she was a nice sweet gal, her father was a dentist. We all tried our best, we even compared bait (notes) nothing seemed to work. One time one of the fellas in our group caught JAWS – She was a mess. Always calling and creating problems with whom ever seen her. She was a talker too, told ever one people’s people. That’s how she got the name JAWS.

I guess the women have their names for the fellas too. We had one gal that called one of the guys Nessy. As in the Lot Ness Monster. We got a laugh for sure with that. He never had a problem. My wife told me that her friends and she called the male member a unicorn horn. They had their own system of rating much like the guys did. There was different shape and sizes too.

I remember telling this story to one of the guys at the club a few years back, he thought it was funny. Same idea today he said, the terms are just different. That is how I found out about this location. He turned me on to it. I have been having fun over the last few days. Got a few emails, talked to a few people in the chat room. They all seem so nice, and happy to see me. Some love my old stories, some I get the feeling want me to leave.
I think if permission I will stick around a little while. I like reading the boards, some are so funny.

A note to the fellas, if you do find a Doby Dick, keep her around, they are real hard to find. Trust me I know, I fought that Moby Dick for 3 years, before I got my first date. After that, I had to step down for the secret profession. I got her, mounted her ever night of her life too. Was worth the wait for sure.

A note for ladies too, if you get that unicorn and makes you see rainbows keep him, even his there is no pot of gold. Some of us unicorns are hard to find too. –

If a lady would care to chat, please email me. – 9/26/17
Rich Old Guy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:28 AM   #2
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I am aware that you are not referring to me as Doby Dick. I do not suffer from any confusion.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:54 AM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You are confused Y. He was not referring to you as Moby Dick.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 10:05 AM   #4
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Did you even read my post?
Old 10-15-2017, 11:25 AM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I did.

I commented.

And then you completely changed your post.

Well done. Nice 5th grade kind of move.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:58 PM   #6
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Wasted bandwidth here.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:49 PM   #7
yitzchak
Valued Poster

You're my dad ... I thought you'd have found out by now ... I'm sorry ... I'm not the son you wanted me to be ...
Old 10-15-2017, 09:53 PM   #8
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Old school stories are the best ,

Keep up the good work old rich guy ,

Forget about it !

Oh yah I remember ,

Good shit

What you gotta go to the brickasa Pauly?

No the stories.
normalguy21 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women