Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2017, 03:59 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

Anyone have a good article about the attack in Niger that left 4 US servicemen dead? Seems we've had a significant US presence there for 5 years. Was not aware of this. Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Next....there is very little information. The head of the Armed Service Committee, John McCain did not know details on this matter. Do you think someone on this board is privy to details McCain is not privy to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Nonsense... the information has been out there if you looked for it. John McCain should read the fucking newspapers. There is an al-queda group known as Al-Queda in the Maghreb active in the Sahara. .
Gnad asked about information about the attack. John McCain, it was reported, said he knew very little about it. Maybe you should learn to follow the bouncing ball instead of playing with your own nuts.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 04:53 PM   #17
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Gnad asked about information about the attack...Maybe you should learn to follow the bouncing ball instead of playing with your own nuts.
Nice try, but you specifically chided him for not being aware of our troops' PRESENCE in Niger in your same post:

Quote:
Why were you not aware of troop presence in every country on the planet. Is that you (sic) question?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 05:04 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Nice try, but you specifically chided him for not being aware of our troops' PRESENCE in Niger in your same post:
It is not a Nice try you lying ignorant selfish traitor.

I specifically mention John McCain after I made fun of him(gnad) not being aware of all our troop presence around the entire world(sarcasm). I mean who would on a whore board?

So , John McCain said he was not aware of the details. Of course John McCain knew about the details of troops being in Niger.

He was however not aware of the details of their death...which is why I referenced John McCain because Gnad had asked about those details.

In summary...I made fun of Gnad with a comment about him not being aware of all our troop presence in every country on earth and I then mentioned John McCain not being aware of the details.

Your dumbass mixed up the two and said some stupid shit about John McCain needing to pick up a newspaper.

You are not near as bright as you think...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:44 PM   #19
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
It is not a Nice try you lying ignorant selfish traitor.

I specifically mention John McCain after I made fun of him(gnad) not being aware of all our troop presence around the entire world(sarcasm). I mean who would on a whore board?

So , John McCain said he was not aware of the details. Of course John McCain knew about the details of troops being in Niger.

He was however not aware of the details of their death...which is why I referenced John McCain because Gnad had asked about those details.

In summary...I made fun of Gnad with a comment about him not being aware of all our troop presence in every country on earth and I then mentioned John McCain not being aware of the details.

Your dumbass mixed up the two and said some stupid shit about John McCain needing to pick up a newspaper.

You are not near as bright as you think...

Look jackass, you are always bitching about me taking your words out of context. Now you're whining because I read them IN CONTEXT this time. Here is what you said in your post:

Quote:
Why were you not aware of troop presence in every country on the planet. Is that you (sic) question?

Next....there is very little information. The head of the Armed Service Committee, John McCain did not know details on this matter. Do you think someone on this board is privy to details McCain is not privy to?
Anyone reading your post IN CONTEXT would think you were referring to our "troop presence" when you spoke of "this matter", given the sequence of the above two paragraphs. Now you are scrambling to clarify that you meant the recent attack.

Don't blame me for the fact that you post incoherently. I don't possess your famous mind-reading ability (sarcasm). If I really thought I was bright, I sure as hell wouldn't hang around here, constantly wrestling with the stilted prose and pisspoor spelling/grammar of low-IQ types like you.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:47 PM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Look jackass, you are always bitching about me taking your words out of context. Now you're whining because I read them IN CONTEXT this time. Here is what you said in your post:

Anyone reading your post IN CONTEXT would think you were referring to our "troop presence" when you spoke of "this matter", given the sequence of the above two paragraphs. Now you are scrambling to clarify that you meant the recent attack.

Don't blame me for the fact that you post incoherently. If I really thought I was bright I sure as hell wouldn't hang around here, constantly wrestling with the stilted prose and pisspoor grammar of low-IQ types like you.
In Mall Fraud Snitchy’s own words, he has the “least” IQ!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:28 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The pissants are back!

Pissing on their own pants. Maybe we should call them the Pissburg Pisspants!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:34 AM   #22
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Don't blame me for the fact that you post incoherently. I don't possess your famous mind-reading ability (sarcasm). If I really thought I was bright, I sure as hell wouldn't hang around here, constantly wrestling with the stilted prose and pisspoor spelling/grammar of low-IQ types like you.
Nobody sweats Snitchbitch. His poor reading comprehension and ability to form logical conclusions is legendary. In fact, I'd accusing him of NOT reading the link I posted but he may have read it several times and not absorbed it. So, unlike his head, it is pointless.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:00 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nobody sweats Snitchbitch. His poor reading comprehension and INability to form logical conclusions is legendary.
FIFY

It's because he can't comprehend the written language that he "presumes" he can mind-read and reveal what others are thinking when they type or put pen to paper. It's the mental-telepathy that has created his "reputation" and generated his self-image of "all-knowing" regarding "all things" on "all subjects" ...

which includes ridiculing General Kelly!!!!

Incidentally ... he fled the Houston Forum when he got called out on his bullshit!!!! He's has NO BALLS!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:08 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Anyone have a good article about the attack in Niger that left 4 US servicemen dead? Seems we've had a significant US presence there for 5 years. Was not aware of this. Why?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/18/politi...now/index.html
Quote:
Why were you not aware of troop presence in every country on the planet. Is that you question?

Quote:

If you read it IN CONTEXT , you would have seen that I addressed both questions.

I used the word NEXT and lumped John McCain in my second answer because had you read the link that gnad had provided , you would have known that John McCain said he was not being provided with information on the attack.

It is not my fault you did not read the link and could not follow along.

So what I answered was true there is very little information. The head of the Armed Service Committee, John McCain did not know details on this matter. Yet your dumbass spouts off about there being a bunch of information out there , which had nothing to do with my reply. My reply made was factual and made fun of Gnad asking about details of an attack that even McCain admitted to knowing little about.

So Goober Gnad ask about information from you eecie clowns concerning information that the article he linked stated that the top brass knows very little about.

It was a stupid as fuck question.

Be like JDCornhole asking you for information on the location of the Malaysian Airliner or LexusLiar asking you for the MOTIVE of the Las Vegas shooter....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:00 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
FIFY

He's has NO BALLS!
And you know this why?

Because you checked, right?

Fruitcake!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:14 PM   #26
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

jibber jabber lispy lisp gorilla sounds blah blah
You're the moronic buffoon. You'll never outlive it even if you get the forum shut down. Even the bimbos know it.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:05 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Two can play that game

Quote:
I wanna suck WTF's dick. And have lustylad give me a sperm bath. and stick my finger up bambino's ass to the knuckle...
Aww, I'm flattered but LexusLover is our resident Gay.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 07:23 PM   #28
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I'd say nuke the Nigers in Niger and continue South.
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 07:59 PM   #29
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Talk about clueless.
The not much information comment was a response to nadflies request for an article about the ambush itself. John McCain wasn't wondering when, where, or why there are troops in Niger. Looks like you're on the leading edge of the moron bell curve.
You think you know where the information about why the troops are in Niger. That info is easy to find even if you don't know where to start looking. The ambush info is tough to come by.
Because it is another major fuck up by the trumpys. Do some homework when they finally release the information.
Quote:
Nonsense... the information has been out there if you looked for it. John McCain should read the fucking newspapers. There is an al-queda group known as Al-Queda in the Maghreb active in the Sahara. A few years ago, they took over the northern half of Mali, including the town of Timbuktu. The French sent in a few thousand legionnaires to drive them out with U.S. logistical support. That's when we started operating drones out of a base in western Niger to track and kill the cockroaches.

I'm sure there is a wikipedia page on this. The NYT covered it well at the time. Do some fucking homework. This is why you are so clueless on foreign policy.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:36 PM   #30
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You think you know where the information about why the troops are in Niger. That info is easy to find even if you don't know where to start looking. The ambush info is tough to come by. Because it is another major fuck up by the trumpys. Do some homework when they finally release the information.
"Another major fuckup by the trumpys" lol!

This is "Trump's Benghazi", eh dickmuncher?

Hahahaha... go ahead and run with that silly libtard talking point, you inveterate cocksucker.

I already challenged your TUMA buddy shit-stain to post a link to his bizarro brainfarts. He can't do it.

He's spewing fake news, just like you!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women