Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 10:49 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Talk about clueless.
The not much information comment was a response to nadflies request for an article about the ambush itself. John McCain wasn't wondering when, where, or why there are troops in Niger. Looks like you're on the leading edge of the moron bell curve.
You think you know where the information about why the troops are in Niger. That info is easy to find even if you don't know where to start looking. The ambush info is tough to come by.
Because it is another major fuck up by the trumpys. Do some homework when they finally release the information.
You're obviously too fucking stupid to remember what happened at Camp Chapman or to Extortion 17 let alone in Benghazi, masterdickmuncher.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:40 AM   #32
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

didn't know we had troops operating in Niger. it apparently related to the French operation in Mali which is being supported by U.S. logistics & intelligence.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:44 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
didn't know we had troops operating in Niger. it apparently related to the French operation in Mali which is being supported by U.S. logistics & intelligence.
Per the press releases, they've been there for five years.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:47 AM   #34
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Heh.. I thought this was another ShitStain threAD.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:46 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Now let the bambino crying begin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
I'd say nuke the Nigers in Niger and continue South.
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Heh.. I thought this was another ShitStain threAD.
You guys just do not seem to get it....you can not play the racial slur card even with cute creative ways.

DickEmDown
Admin Trick

Reviews: 25

***NOTICE*** Additional topic added to the Political forum rules...
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...87&postcount =1

No type of racial slurs shall be allowed, not even in this forum...

Carry on
Old 10-21-2017, 06:57 AM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You guys just do not seem to get it....you can not play the racial slur card even with cute creative ways.

DickEmDown
Admin Trick

Reviews: 25

***NOTICE*** Additional topic added to the Political forum rules...
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...87&postcount =1

No type of racial slurs shall be allowed, not even in this forum...

Carry on
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 07:05 AM   #37
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Thanks. Supposedly this unit was coming back from a meeting with tribal elders when they were attacked. In other words, somebody set them up.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 07:12 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Gentlemen, and the Amigas aka WTF, AssUp, and ButtScramble...

The U.S. has had a military and intelligence presence on the African Continent since the Germans got booted by the Aussies and Brits in WWII.

Back in Dessert Storm the French and U.S. shared an airfield in Northern Africa from which JOINT French and U.S. sorties were run ... flying in the same "formation" and co-oping target acquisition for strikes.

I can appreciate why the "Amigas" didn't know, but ...

... why was Bush II so popular in Africa, besides leading the charge against HIV etc with massive medical support?

It's just after eight years of an AFRICAN-American "President" who was all show and "no go" in his "home country" (who needed Bush II to introduce to his "homeland" of Africa) things went backwards and the like other places around THE WORLD the TERRORISTS gained a foothold and became entrenched on the Continent ... can anyone spell Benghazi?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 07:18 AM   #39
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

The U.S. has had a military and intelligence presence on the African Continent since the Germans got booted by the Aussies and Brits in WWII.

Back in Dessert Storm the French and U.S. shared an airfield in Northern Africa from which JOINT French and U.S. sorties were run ... flying in the same "formation" and co-oping target acquisition for strikes.

I can appreciate why the "Amigas" didn't know, but ...
https://eccie.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1060095032

Late as usual butt stupid. Post #9.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 07:24 AM   #40
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

WTF??? I'm talking to the moderator not to you dumbass. I started writing the definitive post and it suddenly disappeared...wtf?

Okay, a repeat; According to the left, Benghazi was nothing more than a bunch of locals who decided to let off some steam with whatever they happened to have on their person. All because some film maker that no one had every saw or heard of made a video. No help was sent and a cover up was launched to protect Hillary's malfeasance in office. That is the leftist version of Benghazi. If I was a democrat, I'd stay away from Benghazi.

These combat deaths have led to some questions being asked; Why was the US in Niger? When did we get to Niger? What happened on this patrol?
There are news accounts going back years on why we are in Niger. Here is a three year old link. https://oilprice.com/Geopolitics/Afr...-security.html
Yep, Obama sent US troops to Africa not Trump. Kind of the reverse of Somalia when Bush sent in the military, Clinton changed the mission and refused to support the troops, a massacre was the outcome and the democrats attempted to blame Bush's decision instead of Clinton's concentration on his willie. We currently have about 800 US troops there now.
Obama sent troops to Niger, because Niger is centrally located, to monitor several different African countries around it. Niger has uranium (you know, what Hillary sells to Russians), lots of uranium...and oil, tin, gold and other strategic minerals. We wanted to keep the government in power rather than have another coup with a radical Muslim government in control. Or a radical left wing government in control. We have two drone bases in Niger along with the French. Haven't heard about the French have you? That's why we're there.
According to what I've read, this was another routine patrol by the Niger military. There were American and French troops along for the ride. This was a routine op which is what bites you in the ass. According to the reports, the village elder delayed the departure of the patrol for a time. Upon leaving the village a force of 50 fighters attacked the patrol with vehicle mounted weapons, motorcycles, and RPGs. Ambushes happen. How you get out of them is what counts. In this case the ambush was broken. Four Americans, five Niger soldiers, and no French were killed. 20 plus fighters were killed.
A sad outcome for those soldiers but predictable. Keep doing the same thing like they did in Somalia and sooner or later the enemy will figure out how to hurt you. This decision was made by the locals (Niger) and tacitly agreed to by the US and French soldiers as they went. No decisions were made at the US level except maybe the drone pilots may have been in Florida. Trump is blameless (and Hillary would have been as well) for what happened.
This actually happened over two weeks ago but leave it to the media and the democrats to politicize things. The wounded had already been medivaced and the dead were on their way home before the democrats smelled an opportunity like a buzzard.
What didn't happen was months and months of warnings like Benghazi. What didn't happen was local US politicals hamstringing rescue operations that night. What didn't happen was a complete lack of any attempt to provide backup to those under attack in Benghazi. What didn't happen was a photo op for Obama and Hillary in which they lied to the world about what happened. No, there is no similarity between Benghazi and Niger except Obama's name is still spelled the same way.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 07:36 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I actually agree with pat of your post JDCornhole. Shit happens in War. This is no more Trumps fault than Benghazi was Clintons or Obamas.

The Gold Star BS was made clear. Kelly is mad because the Congresswoman voted to save taxpayers money and not spend it on the military.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:14 AM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Dear Sharky,

You’re a complete imbecile, and entirely ignorant to believe that US foreign policy in Africa is a 20th Century phenomenon.

I think we all know how to use Google.

And when you Google “Dessert” you get this ...

So we could conclude that Dessert Storm might mean something like this ...

Why the fuck not, SHARKY?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ! Google Liberia, Dipshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:44 AM   #43
lustylad
BANNED

Default Watch Out for Mall Guards Calling You Racist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Snitchy strikes again! Pound that RTM button! Wake up the mods! Stick your chest out, mall guard!

P.S. Isn't it about time for you to out someone in the Houston forum again?

P.P.S. Tell us again how Trump's kindness in a phone call to Gold Star widow Natasha De Alancar proves he is a racist!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:47 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

The Niger incident is substantively different form Benghazi. Contrary to intelligence reports documenting a rising threat level in Benghazi, hildebeest, for her own political self-aggrandizement, directed an American ambassador to go into that city on the anniversary of 9/11 -- without proper security. hildebeest directed Stevens to be her advance man for a grand, political parade in Libya she was planning to preface her announcement that she would run for president.

The Niger mission was purely military and intentionally low key and without any thing like the pomp and ceremony hildebeest planned for in Benghazi. The other major difference is that the intelligence in Niger was wrong; whereas, the intelligence in Benghazi was right. JD spelled out the rest.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:29 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post

Late as usual butt stupid.
You were a "late" term abortion that crawled out of the sewer.

A "virtual" medical miracle ... internet wonder!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women