Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2010, 10:16 AM   #1
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Privacy Concerns...

Everyone here likes our privacy for various reasons. It is a no brainer that we all have to keep this in mind.

Is it ever ok for a gentlman to "stop by" a ladies place of business without having an appointment.

If you forget something at her place, how would handle retrieving it. Would you double back, hoping she is alone?

I personally am not a fan of sending out mass emails or calling gents because of their privacy, even when I know they are single. We all have a life outside of our brief encounters...

How do you all handle seeing each other in very public places. In my case, it is the Walmart... I saw him as soon as he turned the corner and decided to change my path. Another time, it was brief eye contact..I could tell he really wanted to wave at me...

Just curious...
Euphemia is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

See my comments in red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphemia View Post
Everyone here likes our privacy for various reasons. It is a no brainer that we all have to keep this in mind.

Is it ever ok for a gentlman to "stop by" a ladies place of business without having an appointment. No, I don't think so. And since I do outcalls exclusively, I don't think it's OK for the provider to stop by my place w/o an appointment.

If you forget something at her place, how would handle retrieving it. Would you double back, hoping she is alone? No. I still think an appointment is necessary. I see no problem in a phone call or text msg. to say, "I forgot this or that. When can I get it?" Absent that agreement, it is NOT Ok to show up and retrieve something.

I personally am not a fan of sending out mass emails or calling gents because of their privacy, even when I know they are single. We all have a life outside of our brief encounters... When I request an appointment, I generally set the rules for contact. I normally say it is OK to call, text or email. If I can't take the call, I'll call back as soon as possible.

How do you all handle seeing each other in very public places. In my case, it is the Walmart... I saw him as soon as he turned the corner and decided to change my path. Another time, it was brief eye contact..I could tell he really wanted to wave at me... This is not much of a problem for me since I only see ladies when I'm traveling on business. Even if I'm seen in WalMart, I would probably be able to pass it off as a clerk I chatted with in a store some place (if she's smart enough to pick up on it, LOL). But I prefer the first response: walk down another aisle.

Just curious...
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Years ago I saw one of my ATFs at the time at Wal-Mart. I wanted to say hi but discretion was the better part of valor.

Privacy concerns are reason #1 why I'm very hesitant to hobby in my home town. Too much to risk if you bump into the wrong person at the wrong time-- if you know what I mean
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:19 PM   #4
Dstorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Years ago I saw one of my ATFs at the time at Wal-Mart. I wanted to say hi but discretion was the better part of valor.

Privacy concerns are reason #1 why I'm very hesitant to hobby in my home town. Too much to risk if you bump into the wrong person at the wrong time-- if you know what I mean
1. never stop by a providers without an appointment
2. if you left something call and say so. arrange to get it.
3. if you see a provider in public, go the other direction, if you have a session with her again, you can bring it up, if she says "oh, you should have said hi" (unlikely), you now know what to do next time.
4. sending unsolicited texts/calls is never a good idea, unless the guy expressly said you could. It is then on him to inform you when to stop (i.e he has started dating someone new).
Dstorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

As far as stopping by without an appointment? No, please don't. If you drive by and no one appears to be there but me doesn't mean that someone isn't GOING to be there in the next few minutes. That would look VERY bad to the person arriving for their appointment!

If you forget something? If you JUST left and turned around to come right back, I would be okay with that but if 20-30 minutes have gone by, it would probably be better to call first.

I would NEVER call nor email gentlemen to try to get appointments or anything else. The guys will contact ME when they are ready to make an appointment.

Seeing each other in public places? Well, it is ALWAYS okay to say hello to me no matter where I am or who I may be with. It is absolutely never a problem at all. If I see a gentleman that I have seen BCD, I would NEVER approach nor acknowledge him even if he appeared to be alone. You never know if he had family around or not.

The things that you THINK would be common sense sometimes go by the wayside when you are caught off guard. Just be careful out there!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:32 PM   #6
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

1. Don't stop at my house without an appointment, I never know when family will be around.
2. If you left something, you have about ten minutes to realize it, and turn around...otherwise, call me! we will work something out.
3. If you see me in public, please do say 'HI!' I love to see people. Even if I'm with family, there's always a good excuse to tell them. I will never make the first move on this, because of course, I know the majority of people really prefer discretion.
4. There is a few gentlmen that I text back and forth with, and email back and forth, but I don't intiate it, they do. I adore them, so I reply. Nothing wrong with a little chit chat now and then, but again, I never make the first move on this.

Dstorm-
I did recently have a gentleman see me at Walmart, and he avoided me...then said something during our next session. My response was 'Why didn't you say "Hi!"
It's funny that you said that!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:06 PM   #7
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994
Arrow

It is NOT okay to stop by a provider's place of business unannounced.

3 years ago, I had a client show up at my house (and I didn't invite him).

At the time, I lived with a roommate...and thank goodness I was alone in the house...or else I would've been in a lot of trouble.
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote