Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47514
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
Guest110316
Account Disabled

User ID: 126354
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ^^^^ Best Cities to visit for the Hobby in your Opinion ^^^^

Clients and Providers alike what is the best places to visit in the Hobby? Interested in the people, safety, and ability to make a good amount of money for my time there. I am a Dallas based provider, which is just saturated with providers, but I do go the extra mile to satisfy all of my clients but want to see more cities with great clients to explore this sensual pleasure lifestyle that we are a part of. Please tell what you think not what you read.
Guest110316 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
~Madison Luv~
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 130699
My ECCIE Reviews

i love working out of baton rouge they have some really nice guys out here
~Madison Luv~ is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:32 PM   #3
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Danni, I always had a good time in the northwest... Portland and Seattle area. Lots to choose from and always had good attitudes and seemed to enjoy their craft. Phoenix and Denver were close seconds.
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #4
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I get crap everytime I say this but I have had great success with Vegas. There are hundreds of providers that are reasonable and willing to do whatever floats your boat. I also like my hometown of Omaha also.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:09 PM   #5
OKgolfguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

you should look into Tulsa! We have had a lot of visitors lately, and they always seem to leave happy!
OKgolfguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:19 AM   #6
TechOne
Valued Poster

Default Central Arkansas and/or Northwest Arkansas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danni Girl View Post
Clients and Providers alike what is the best places to visit in the Hobby? Interested in the people, safety, and ability to make a good amount of money for my time there. I am a Dallas based provider, which is just saturated with providers, but I do go the extra mile to satisfy all of my clients but want to see more cities with great clients to explore this sensual pleasure lifestyle that we are a part of. Please tell what you think not what you read.
We are starved for cute hotties like yourself. I would love to spend a little time with you here...
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:43 PM   #7
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danni Girl View Post

I say come to Denver,
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #8
Tom Terrific
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Montreal. Outcall is legal and the french now how to ooo la-la.
Tom Terrific is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:22 PM   #9
okccannon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Come to Oklahoma and hit OKC and Tulsa. Especially if the NBA finals makes it back here for another game....there will be lots of guys in town.
okccannon is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:47 PM   #10
Squarenot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Terrific View Post
Montreal. Outcall is legal and the french now how to ooo la-la.
As a client, I think that Montreal is hard to beat. Especially, if you are on business and/or at a downtown hotel. There are many agencies to choose from and the price is reasonable.
Squarenot is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:27 PM   #11
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

Dani, it seems a lot of girls sneak into town virtually unknown. The Provider Ads and Weekend Lineup only go so far. I missed one girl I saw over a year ago because she only posted on P411, and she has a big fan base in OKC, but very few knew she was in town. I did the only review on her in OKC last year, and there were 38 posts to the review, and the guys were dying to meet her. I PMed her and told her nobody saw her ad on P411. It helps to have an established guy announce you in the Mens Lounge. I did this for one girl I had seen recently, and OKC has kept her very busy. She did not ask me to do this, but I was basically telling the guys "hey don't miss this girl". Now she makes regular trips to OKC, and she has established such a good rep that I just sit back and watch the yes reviews roll in.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #12
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Without a doubt, for me, DENVER. I will ALWAYS go there every other month.

Next in line is Dallas and Austin.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:20 AM   #13
Guest110316
Account Disabled

User ID: 126354
My ECCIE Reviews

OKC, is going to be the first stop on my list here, you guys ready I am coming this week and I am bringing a friend. Denver your my next one to come visit. thanks for all the feedback so far.
Guest110316 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:34 AM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas is great for me

Kansas City
St Louis
Des Moines
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:56 AM   #15
Kyra.Graves
Account Disabled

User ID: 105563

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarenot View Post
As a client, I think that Montreal is hard to beat. Especially, if you are on business and/or at a downtown hotel. There are many agencies to choose from and the price is reasonable.
I can understand how Montreal holds a strong appeal for clients but for a touring lady I would suggest it is not an ideal city to visit. The rates are very low, expenses (especially if touring from the US) will be very high and advertising can be limited especially if vous ne pas parle français.

I've yet to visit Denver but have heard wonderful things, my regular (and favourite) cities are Washington DC, NYC, Boston and Columbus. Chicago can be hit or miss for me but it's where my favourite hairdresser is so I like to go.

My hometown of Toronto is becoming a popular place for touring ladies as well. Overhead can be high as with most big cities but it's a great city to visit even if you aren't working so the favourable laws, large population and a large number of local and visiting clientèle all add to it's appeal. The downside is it's international if you are from the US so flights can be at a premium (hint: fly into Buffalo) and of course you need a valid passport to come here.
Kyra.Graves is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women