Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-08-2023, 05:28 PM   #16
NolaNick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Tylor View Post
I know Lia , she is one of the good ones as I don’t know the facts on this one however all involved is extremely questionable especially with this persons review history of only one review which imho is questionable in itself . What credit history does he have on this board except one review of a lady who is banned on this site .

I don’t ask for deposits unless extended dinner dates , overnights or FMTY however just like the overpriced ladies it’s more common these days for deposits then not in her defense.
Well Said. Although I don’t know the story I do know this that Lia is a amazing person. If I was still in Louisiana I would still be seeing her once a week. I would also like to meet you as Well Nikki so I definitely need to put that in action to see you both on my next trip.
Old 02-09-2023, 06:47 AM   #17
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Tylor View Post
I know Lia , she is one of the good ones as I don’t know the facts on this one however all involved is extremely questionable especially with this persons review history of only one review which imho is questionable in itself . What credit history does he have on this board except one review of a lady who is banned on this site .

I don’t ask for deposits unless extended dinner dates , overnights or FMTY however just like the overpriced ladies it’s more common these days for deposits then not in her defense.
THANK YOU NIKKI!

A lot of snakes in the grass right about now and I don’t respond to threats. I honestly do not care if I never get another booking from this site my list is so long of who I would not see on here to the point I’m just here for entertainment and to keep up with the ladies lounge. Also how I run “My” business is “My” business and I’m not lacking financially by a long shot to steal anything. You guys might run other providers and dictate how things go but nothing is being run this way. Facts

No one cares if you’ve been hobbying since the 1930s or if you’ve never sent a deposit. Has nothing to do with me and I’m more than sure you have been asked you just decided not to pay also “Your” business. I always see the same couple of accounts commenting on everything. I was waiting for y’all at the door but have at it.

Like I said y’all hate sex workers so much y’all would believe anything.

Good day
Old 02-09-2023, 06:00 PM   #18
Raindog115
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelBR View Post
100% of the women I have seen didn't ask for a deposit!
That is changing. This and verification via facetime, etc. Not all but many ladies increasingly seem to be banding together on these requirements, I suppose thinking if they all require it the men will have no choice but to relent.
Old 02-13-2023, 12:54 PM   #19
Kimberly Kisses
Touring the south!

User ID: 485174
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
THANK YOU NIKKI!

A lot of snakes in the grass right about now and I don’t respond to threats. I honestly do not care if I never get another booking from this site my list is so long of who I would not see on here to the point I’m just here for entertainment and to keep up with the ladies lounge. Also how I run “My” business is “My” business and I’m not lacking financially by a long shot to steal anything. You guys might run other providers and dictate how things go but nothing is being run this way. Facts

No one cares if you’ve been hobbying since the 1930s or if you’ve never sent a deposit. Has nothing to do with me and I’m more than sure you have been asked you just decided not to pay also “Your” business. I always see the same couple of accounts commenting on everything. I was waiting for y’all at the door but have at it.

Like I said y’all hate sex workers so much y’all would believe anything.

Good day

Bravo ��������!

Many extended dates, travel and the like require deposits today, so I don't see what the problem is except with the usual suspects never wanting to pay for anything.

I honestly don't know how anyone makes a living at this alone, because I sure would not be able to deal with the nonsense.

I also thought double booking was call for not being refunded a deposit. He's the idiot who paid an entire date upfront when you didn't ask for that!
Old 02-13-2023, 02:59 PM   #20
Quackstar
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Didn’t double book was planning on seeing Lia and then Terri that night but she canceled twice and said on this thread that she was going to refund me. She has not I’ve asked on email, text, Venmo, and cash app. No response,so if that is not a thief then I don’t know what one is.I know I’ll never see the money, I’m trying to help the next guy out so he doesn’t get caught up with this grifter.
Old 02-13-2023, 06:34 PM   #21
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I never met Lia, mostly only know of her from here and when I had a Twitter account. But never saw any issues reported about her until this. Seems like she is the real deal.

As for deposits? Yeah I am definitely with the group that says hell no. No way, no chance, will I EVER pay a deposit again under any circumstances. Got burned every time and it’s not happening again. I’ll pay when I get there…period.
Old 02-13-2023, 09:31 PM   #22
MichaelBR
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

I usually try to stay out of controversy but I couldn't let that comment pass "Actually about 95% reputable providers ask for deposits" so I had to post. This is simply not true in my experience. Even though I wouldn't pay a deposit I just haven't been asked for one! Criticize all you like but I am telling it like it is.
Old 02-14-2023, 06:11 AM   #23
Joe Blows
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

It is far from the truth. Anecdotal but, outside of bots, I’ve been asked for a deposit once. I paid it. This thread isn’t about deposits though. It’s not about how many ask for them. It’s not about guys “not wanting to pay for anything” This guy paid. It’s not about “extended dates, or travel and the like”

This thread is about Lia waiting for her bank to clear, whatever that means. If it is no longer about that, then it is about theft.
Old 02-14-2023, 07:05 AM   #24
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Both the OP and the person he was suppose to see have had their say.

Thread will be closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women