Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2016, 03:23 PM   #46
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
The reverse is equally frustrating. And much more likely.
And an equally compelling argument for splitting the forums.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 03:25 PM   #47
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post

Not.Gonna.Happen!

Seriously, it's not that far of a drive.
I make the drive daily from the DFW airport area to Uptown...Daily.
I have been for years now.

If you find someone of quality to make the drive for, research her and her location, book in advance and I bet she'll be worth it.

As Tin Man pointed out, it depends on how busy you are. I live 2.5 miles from where I work in East Texas and 1.5 miles from where I work here in town. And I wish I lived closer in both places. Time spent driving is wasted time that you could be working on cases or billing clients. That means you're wasting at least $5,000 a week driving even if you only have a 45 minute drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKitten View Post
Downtown Fort Worth to McKinney is 58 miles, for perspective. 1 hour drive with NO traffic.

It is a significant hassle to some, to make the crossover to either part of town, and many have no intention of doing so, even if they feel like they can.
And speaking of things that should be done, remote northern counties like Collin and Denton Counties should be separated, too.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 04:46 PM   #48
Guest030521
Account Disabled

User ID: 6450
My ECCIE Reviews

if i am not mistaken, isnt there already a "provider ads ftw" forum already in the dallas forum??? Hell i may be reading a different forum than you guys.
Guest030521 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 05:23 PM   #49
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Yes, there is a Fort Worth ad forum.

Hope that helps clear things up.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 07:16 PM   #50
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Euless

I found a provider in Euless quite by accident. I don't know if she has an incall. I met her in San Antonio at a social. I have looked in vain for some one in the mid-cities area for years. There was a group incall in east Fort Worth but they no longer exist.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:57 AM   #51
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Ok, so let's accept the reality that we aren't going to have separate forums, and indeed there are a number of good reasons not to. That doesn't mean we can't make the existing forums work to our advantage.

For those of you who want to improve visibility of the Westoplex, I urge you to read and follow the request I've made in my sig line. I even changed to a bold font to improve visibility.

If more men and women would include location in the titles of their reviews and ads, the search for matches would be far easier than it is today. I don't even care if the Dallasites do it. If those of us in TC slow down our griping and take it upon ourselves to improve communication with the tools that are available, it will reduce the frustration we sometimes feel.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:21 AM   #52
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

The first thing a reviewer needs to figure out is whether he's writing his review to boost his ego or help those on either side of the hobbying community. If it's the former, feel free to continue to wrte subject lines such as "OMG! I just saw a PSE goddess and had the greatest fuck of my life!", which conveys little information of any use. If it's the latter, try simply, "Abigail Rosaland/Fort Worth/Yes." After conveying that essential information, you can then proceed to supplement the subject line with how great a cocksman your are, or provider she is.

It would also help to use standard names and spellings.

The name of the seat of Tarrant County is "Fort Worth," not "Ft. Worth" or "Ft Worth." Even if you want to bust my chops as a grammar Nazi, there's a good reason to use the standard spelling: It's standardized; if everyone did it correctly, only one search would be necessary. If you use anything else, whether it's "Ft Worth," "Ft. Worth," "Cowtown," "Panther City," "Mootown," or some other name, it makes searching more time-consuming and less productive.

I'd also suggest using "HEB" for any of the three cities along the 183 corridor, as it's sometimes difficult to know which one you're in. Hell, I've lived here for 30+ years, and I still don;'t know where Hurst ends and Bedford (or is it Euless?) begins.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 05:29 PM   #53
Occulariam
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

How hard could it really be? Seriously? I would imagine it’s a fairly simple addition to a table somewhere. What would be even better is a distance from zip code search. That way US cities at least are easier to search.
Occulariam is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 05:58 PM   #54
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Fort Worth is the 15th-largest city in the United States, and Arlington is the 48th. But the Metroplex remains Dallas-centric, even moreso in the hobby world, and on this site. It's definitely a chicken-or-egg question: Is the board Dallas-centric because TC guys don't participate as much, or do guys not participate because the board is so Dallas-centric? We tried a private Tarrant County forum for a while, but, although we had more than 500 members, it was the same 10-15 guys who posted. The interest just isn't there.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:08 PM   #55
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Dallas county vs Tarrant county

I did not participate in the Tarrant forum much as it was mostly AMP centered. I have discovered that there are many providers that live in the mid cities that never get mentioned in either city.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:11 PM   #56
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes ! I think so..make room for HEB, Ft worth and other areas.. Got room for Mexico lol we got room for Ft Worth and surrounding areas.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:16 PM   #57
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

I don't know what forum you were looking at, but it couldn't have been the same one if you thought there was too much emphasis on AMPs. For starters, I don't believe there are any AMPs (at least as people in Dallas ECCIE would define them) in Tarrant County; the Asian places here are generally considered subAMPs, have a different business model, and predominantly hire a different ethnicity.

But even if you were talking about subAMPs, I'd disagree with you. There were maybe one or two guys who talked a lot about subAMPs, but, by and large, the focus was on indies and the few studios.

I'd like to say that you would have found an appreciative and participative audience if you had shared much information, but the forum just never reached critical mass. I'm thinking we probably would have had to get at least 1,000 members, maybe as many as 1,500, in order to make it a valuable resource,
Old 07-24-2018, 01:01 AM   #58
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Perhaps

Sir Lancehernot perhaps you are correct I hav never had a desire to go to an AMP even when a lady I liked was working at one. Reminds me to much of going to a whore house full of Asians. Didn't do that in Viet Nam and damn sure not doing it here.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:15 AM   #59
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Yes definitely need a separate Ft Worth list. Dallas may only be 30 miles away but with the traffic & road construction and if you don't know Dallas it can take you two hrs to get there!!!!
Financeman22 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:01 AM   #60
TinMan
The Grey Knight

The chicken-or-egg question is a legitimate one. Unfortunately, FW guys haven’t provided much evidence that a separate forum is supportable. Even on OH2, when I reminded one frequent reviewer that he could post his FW reviews in their dedicated forum, he responded that he in essence just didn’t want to bother.

Sadly, he’s been given little reason as to why he should.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women