Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2019, 10:31 AM   #1
KellyDarlin
Verified GFE Provider

User ID: 467890
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Comments left on review

You l know I've done the very best I can to be kind, accomodating, fair, honest and accepting t everyone I've seen, try to see and just spoken with and for all of the guys who do see me regularly, thank you for all your respect, hugs, patronage and pure fun!!
But I'm done. I'm tired of the shitty comments left on my reviews about my weight etc. Hey asshat did you ask me to leave because you thought I was too heavy? No you didnt. You came in my mouth and complimented me on being the first provider in a long time to be able to do that for you. So how dare you comment on my weight after the fact? What if I reported that you had a tinge of body odor or were a tad unkempt down there? Or that your scrotum looked like a deflated balloon or an empty marble sack? It did ya know.
And how about disclosing that you cant get an erection easily or at all before you book with a provider? Give her the choice if its something she up for, ya know, resurrecting the dead!
How does it feel Don Da Dago to have things said about your body? You probably dont give a shit because people who care about others dont get what they want from someone and then shit all over them

Guys if you have seen me prior today please know that you are always welcome to book an appointment with me. But im n longer making myself vulnerable to common everyday fucktards that can only think to cheapen and tear someone down than to be kind and build them up!!
KellyDarlin is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 12:59 AM   #2
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

The review you are referring to was posted exactly 6 months ago, the comments you're referring to were posted 3 months ago. And you are just now bringing this up?? You don't have a showcase so therefore no pics that are readily accessible and that does not help your case at all. Without pics why would you fault Mr. Dago for simply trying to warn other potential clients who are not into BBW's from booking an appointment, showing up and then being utterly disappointed. Stuff like that could very well lead to a bad experience on both ends and could lead to more "No" recommendations.
If you have an issue with folks commenting about your appearance then you need to set up a showcase and post updated pics, that way can't nobody say shit. From a clients perspective, (when I was hobbying), I avoided providers who either never posted pics, had the same pics posted for 10 freaking years straight, or pics that really didn't show anything, like the side of their fucking hips or something.
From what I gather you sound like a great provider menu & rates wise, but without visual evidence you are in no position to get bent out of shape appearance wise. Good Luck and Hobby On!!
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:45 PM   #3
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Any business is going to have good and bad comments. Some people overhype, some people say things in spite. You the proprietor have the right to refuse service.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 08:17 PM   #4
KellyDarlin
Verified GFE Provider

User ID: 467890
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Excuse me but I did have a showcase but took it down the day I posted this. I know I have the right to refuse service but I didnt and he didnt. He was complimentary on my performance so how is it fair to allow anyone to post comments on our reviews? Hes made a good review now a bad one but he sure as hell wasnt complaining while he was getting his dick sucked orfucking me
KellyDarlin is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 03:16 AM   #5
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyDarlin View Post
Excuse me but I did have a showcase but took it down the day I posted this. I know I have the right to refuse service but I didnt and he didnt. He was complimentary on my performance so how is it fair to allow anyone to post comments on our reviews? Hes made a good review now a bad one but he sure as hell wasnt complaining while he was getting his dick sucked orfucking me
Ok, so you take your pics down and then post a thread crying about someone commenting about your appearance in the same day? Now you are making it look like he might have been a little bit accurate about you.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 04:32 AM   #6
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Wrong rebuttal!
Should’ve have posted some nice pics disproving what he said, but
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 07:38 AM   #7
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

You need thick skin to be in the game. You can't let comments like that, bother you. Just update your showcase pics, and bring top service to the session
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women