Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160189
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2019, 04:53 AM   #61
tabbitha
I'm back to play

User ID: 190693
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't understand this wiretapping law because I know he was wiretapped he was talkin so super loud I was embarrassed
tabbitha is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 04:55 AM   #62
tabbitha
I'm back to play

User ID: 190693
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You know he acted just like a regular client he even send me an exclusive picture something still was in my gut telling me it was not right but i could not turn away he had come walk all the way to the parking garage and called me out
tabbitha is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:30 PM   #63
Lucuyslove
Your dirty little secret

User ID: 436318
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I say it once I will say a hundred thousand times always always always go with your gut if your body is telling you something isn't right something is not right and it's simple don't do it better safe than sorry that's for damn sure it is called fight or flight your body can sense something is wrong and it's time to run you override it with the brain thinking they're overreacting when in reality your body is trying to protect you that is what your gut feeling tells you go with it run like the wind
Lucuyslove is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 07:10 PM   #64
Blair B
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 454829
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SBC will never be safe. 1 they just have it out for providers. Then with clients and providers turning over their login information And personally turning people in makes it even less safe. One of the main user names in the Sting was close to me and that I had been friends with for Almost a year. I trusted Him and was real close to seeing him during it..thank god I had other arrangements. It also doesn’t help people white knighting these women who are turning good providers and men in. I have a very very Reputable person that has informed me about a provider we have been telling you forever is working with the feds they were able to link her directly to it. But we’re still white knighting her!! I’m not worried about the repercussions of this because I no longer hobby anywhere in SBC!(as of right now)! However that makes it just as hard on me as any other previous local provider. And also makes it hard for me to give out references to anybody because if someone I saw for almost a year Cross-referenced that easy with a real number how can I cross reference safely to make sure I don’t send a girl to a bad man or to set them out to be arrested I don’t wanna live with that guilt. So what do local providers do...we run run from the city! What are your traveling providers do, They run they run from the city. So until we stop putting these people men and women on pedestals that are turning in good providers safe providers and good and safe men. we’re never going to have a safe hobby community in SBC again.
Blair B is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women