Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Ciudad Acuña - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
stargaze75
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14
Default Review: (Ciudad Acuña) Love Acuna

Date: 9 Oct 10
Name: B******
Contact Info: Got To go to Hunters
URL / Website: Dont Know
General Area: Boys Town
Activities: LK exploring DATY CBJ
Session Length: 30
Fee: $.5 + .2 rm + tip my choice
Hair Length and Color: Little below shoulders Blond
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: B cup, Hour Glass waste, said she wears size small panty. About 5'4" not a spinner but almost. Hot.
Recommendation: Yes
stargaze75 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 03:55 PM   #2
technoid_x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

So how is it in Acuna ? Safe ? I have been reluctant to go due to media.
technoid_x is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
stargaze75
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I go by myself often and think it is the safest of all the boarder towns.
stargaze75 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:47 PM   #4
technoid_x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

That's good to hear. I always like acuna best. I would cab it in and stay at the Hotel San Antonio, it's like 40 bucks a night. Then cab it over to La Zona. Kepp me posted when you wanna go , I might meet up with you.
technoid_x is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #5
Mr_Electric
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Mexico Hiatus

I have been a regular at all the bt's along the border for years (Reynosa, Acuna, NL, and Piedras Negras). But ever since that jetskier got killed I have succumed to the media propaganda and have taken a hiatus.

Acuna should be the safest, but I have been jacked there by local policia twice. Jacked once in Reynosa by the policia (you are drunk and the fine is 80 dollars), and never been jacked in NL. NL is the best value for the money, hot door girls for as little as biente dollars a pop (its true!) Its a buyers market down there, if you are brave enough to risk it. Hotel san antonio is the safest way to do it acuna, hotel meson del rey in NL. Don't drive around town, only to and from the hotel. Acuna is more expensive, about 100 bucks a pop. If you paid a buck fifty plus the room, you paid too much. Change your money to pesos and offer them 1000 pesos (80 bucks).

I will eventually go back, but not right now.
Mr_Electric is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:09 PM   #6
bigrich75
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Electric View Post

Acuna should be the safest, but I have been jacked there by local policia twice. Jacked once in Reynosa by the policia (you are drunk and the fine is 80 dollars), and never been jacked in NL. NL is the best value for the money, hot door girls for as little as biente dollars a pop (its true!) Its a buyers market down there, if you are brave enough to risk it. Hotel san antonio is the safest way to do it acuna, hotel meson del rey in NL. Don't drive around town, only to and from the hotel. Acuna is more expensive, about 100 bucks a pop. If you paid a buck fifty plus the room, you paid too much. Change your money to pesos and offer them 1000 pesos (80 bucks).

I will eventually go back, but not right now.
acuna so far IS the safest border town... compared to the rest, even piedras negras. about being jacked, hell its happened to almost all of us for years; there is almost nothing you can do about that, unless you really are not drunk and etc etc then maybe you can but for the most part we all know why we are there so yeah...

nuevo laredo is the best bang for the buck, but do you really want to risk your life/head for a piece of ass for $20???? fuck no i sure as hell wouldnt.

acuna is more expensive for what? if you mean rooms, then i really wouldnt know. if you mean "recreational" things, i think thats all about the same. If you mean girls, then no cuz you can get some girls for about $15.

dont believe the hype you may hear about acuna. about 90% of it is not true.
bigrich75 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 09:45 AM   #7
Mr_Electric
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Safety?

I used to believe Acuna was the safest, but I have had the least problems in NL.I only got a little scared at the chekcpoint going into the NL compound when a big policeman pulled out my wad of money and said "Mucho dinero", I thought he was going to take some but he didn't. He was a BIG dude with an attitude and had a M-16 shorty strapped around his chest (no back talk from me) I don't think any of the BT's are worth it now, I have been sticking close to home, don't get me wrong, I miss it. Where else can you drink all night and bang two or three tweeners for under $300 USD. Some of the door girls in NL are SMOKING HOT for 30 USD.

Most of the established clubs, Hunters, Danysh, Lipstick have seemed to have set the price at 100 USD plus the room. Of course the cartels now run the boys towns in all these cities. I was in Danysh one night with a chica sitting in my lap, in walks a mexican dude about 27 years old and they rounded all the chicas up for a line-up in the side room. You could tell me was selecting a pussy possee for his party. He walked out with about 4 chicas and my hottie came back to my lap. That was cartel for sure. Lucky for him he didn't pick my girl, I might have had to slap him around a bit.

Piedras negras had three clubs about a year ago, One of them was kicking with some sexy young putas. I went back a month or two later and it was closed. My buddy Juanito told me it was owned by drug lords who went to prison.There was only one girl to be had that night in PN, and she was a fox. She said she used to work at hunters and she had a giant photo of her on stage at hunters in her room. That girl had a "world class ass". But boys town is not as much fun unless there is a lot of activity and chicas to choose from.

I don't do any drugs, just pussy and buchannans scotch.

When the local police will rob you, how can you consider it safe. If a couple of those carterl guys decide to jack you, they are going to torture and kill you if you can't get money out of your atm or get ransome money from somewhere. They couldn't care less, they will just kill you. Who is to stop them.
Mr_Electric is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Hunters of Acuna

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women