Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Ciudad Acuña - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40256
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
bigrich75
Premium Access

Encounters: 63
Default Acuna!

well i live near the border, if anyone wants to come to acuna or know anything about it let me know!!!

acuna is probably one of the, if not THE safest border town.
bigrich75 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
Guest072411
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Juarez can be safe enough if you know when and where to visit, but I sure hate the long wait on the bridge coming back. It can take 20 minutes, but it can also take 2 1/2 hrs.

What's the crossing back to Del Rio like?
Guest072411 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:37 PM   #3
bigrich75
Premium Access

the crossing here can be hell as well, both coming and going...

mexican side put up some inspection gate shit that like weighs your car and takes pics of the plates and all that shit...
but thing is, los pendejos only put up one of those god damn gate things for the amount of cars that go thru... this is esp bad right around 4:30 till about 8 pm when the ones who go home to acuna after work...
coming back the inspection place was renovated and all that shit with like 9 lanes.. but wouldnt u know it.. the mother fuckers mostly use only at most 5 and the god damn lines can take an hour and more...
Old 03-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #4
jr4u
Gaining Momentum

I use to go over there to Farmicia Rex and Manuel's etc...but I have not been back in over a year and do not plan on going back. I was fishing at Amistad last week and saw the new Manuel's being built in Del Rio. Isn't everything pretty dead in Acuna??
jr4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:28 AM   #5
TX
Gaining Momentum

I will be in Del Rio on a fishing trip at the end of the month! How is the fishing down there jr?

Does anyone know of any ladies in Del Rio? Dont want to take any chances going to Mexico! And besides I dont have my passport!
TX is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:27 PM   #6
bigrich75
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr4u View Post
I use to go over there to Farmicia Rex and Manuel's etc...but I have not been back in over a year and do not plan on going back. I was fishing at Amistad last week and saw the new Manuel's being built in Del Rio. Isn't everything pretty dead in Acuna??
well depends on what youre asking about is dead...nightlife is still pretty good

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX View Post
I will be in Del Rio on a fishing trip at the end of the month! How is the fishing down there jr?

Does anyone know of any ladies in Del Rio? Dont want to take any chances going to Mexico! And besides I dont have my passport!
fishing iwouldnt know, but they just had or are having the bass masters thing down here at the lake..
ladies in del rio? just non pros...and acuna is one of the safest in mexico to go to...passports.. shit! some ppl r still crossing with just birth certificates!
Old 04-16-2010, 07:31 AM   #7
TX
Gaining Momentum

What do you mean by non pros?
TX is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:30 PM   #8
jr4u
Gaining Momentum

sorry..you should have pm'd me...the fishing is not as good as about 4 years ago. I did pretty good one day during spring break. I got a report from my buddy Friday and he said last week was great.
jr4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #9
hardwoodjoe
Registered Member

Indys as in independants. Not regulated by the ranch.Be careful on these because they have pimps that will rough you up.
hardwoodjoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:19 PM   #10
stargaze75
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Your right I have been to many of the city's on the boarder and by far feel more safe in Acuna. They closed the Rio and only open it on the weekends as a disco. never been up the hill though from Hunters. has anyone out there?
stargaze75 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 06:08 AM   #11
Busterflywheel
Gaining Momentum

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2010/0...der-seige.html

Acuna has had its violence
Busterflywheel is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:54 AM   #12
bigrich75
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwoodjoe View Post
Indys as in independants. Not regulated by the ranch.Be careful on these because they have pimps that will rough you up.

ehh in acuna this doesnt happen often or at all... ive lived across acuna all my life and have gone many many many years, and ive only heard about this maybe once or twice in my entire life.... so its safe to say it DOESNT happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargaze75 View Post
Your right I have been to many of the city's on the boarder and by far feel more safe in Acuna. They closed the Rio and only open it on the weekends as a disco. never been up the hill though from Hunters. has anyone out there?
yea for many years rio has gone "downhill" in the fact that most girls just chose to work in hunters. its pretty much just a bar now with some girls who just go back and forth to rio from hunters, and there is a live band playng(this was as of about 4 yrs ago, one of the last times i went to boystown in acuna).. up on the hill is pretty safe as well(like i said as of a couple yrs ago) there is camelias and another couple of bars mostly catering to the locals but lots of fun can be had up there. if anyone goes recently i would stay away fromt he club called laberintos, as its mostly drunk kids and shit like that who start fights etc, but yeah you can have fun there too just watchout, but its nothing too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busterflywheel View Post
dont make it seem like this is juarez/reynosa/nuevo laredo.. there have only been a couple of isolated incidents.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:22 PM   #13
guest040312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Yea I was there about a month ago it's still the same. Don't know about the reo never go there only to hunters.
Where can I find the ladies of the street in acuña? I've heard there are some but have no idea where to look. Hell I picked up two crazy bitches one time that gave up some strange for a ride to San Carlos.
guest040312 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women