Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Ciudad Acuña - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2012, 02:44 AM   #1
CumToTheBorder
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Acuna vs. Piedras

I've been to Piedras BT many times, but never to Acuna BT. Looking at the satellite map from Google Earth, I see that the Acuna BT is quite a ways off the main road and that you have to drive that long gravel road. (great place to get ambushed)....I've heard that Acuna has alot more action than Piedras, but am concerned about that gravel road.

Can anyone comment on this? (And NO...I don't think I wanna go to the downtown putas...I prefer the window shopping at clubs)
CumToTheBorder is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:57 AM   #2
CumToTheBorder
Gaining Momentum

And another question...I hear that "Hunters" is the best place. Is that the big building at:

29deg 17min 35.3sec N
100deg 54min 26.5sec W

And what's the other building just north of that?

And what about the buildings on the far east side. (they run north-to-south)

Thank you for any input...
Old 01-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #3
stargaze75
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

The gravel road is just a drive way up to the clubs. I would not walk it but that is me. A taxi or drive yourself. I have done both many times. Mostly Taxis. I would normally park at Boarder taxi on the US side and they will take you to Hunters for about 25 this would include your parking. ?2 Hunters is now the only club mainly for Foreigners. The clubs to the north are mostly Mexicans and do not really start up until the clubs down town close. Then they get packed. If you are going to go to one of them pay a girls club fee from hunters and have her take you the first time at least.Also if you go up there the waiters and security will normally stay close to you so I give them a tip and thank them for watching out for me. ?3 the building to the east "Rio" club used t be for foireners then they changed it to a Disco but I never see but 1 or 2 cars there.

Hunters is set up a lot like 54 in PN only twice as big. The rooms in the back are nicer also and there are more girls.
stargaze75 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:26 AM   #4
CumToTheBorder
Gaining Momentum

cool...That all makes sense. I actually drive myself, so Acuna looks alot safer for that...not like PN's Calle Padre de Las Casas which is sometimes 2-way, sometimes 1-way...as you know, causing a car wreck in Mexico is a criminal offense...that's funny that you mention the idea of walking that gravel road---that idea wouldn't have even entered my mind---You sir must have some big balls
Old 01-11-2012, 10:24 AM   #5
stargaze75
Gaining Momentum

Default Taxi is best

I recommend a Taxi to and from. The cops are getting more crooked in both Acuna and PN now that a lot of the solders have left. They make up stories to pull you over and shake you down. I know they did it to me last week. Said I did not stop at a sign and I know I did because I saw the cops so I purposely stopped and counted to 30 before I started again. Then They wanted to take me down town for a beer I had 5 hours earlier, said they saw me drinking. He originally wanted $2500 not to take me, then he dropped to $150, so I showed him I only had $60 and $5 for the bridge left. He made me give him the whole $65 and had to barrow money to cross back to the US.

During the day they are not as bad but I still have been shaken down for what they call Coke money of $10 or $20.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:40 AM   #6
CumToTheBorder
Gaining Momentum

Does Piedras BT still just have that one cop who sits in that little building minding his own business? Or has that changed?
Old 01-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
stargaze75
Gaining Momentum

Yes he is still there but Friday & Saturday nights about 2 or 3 am the police start hanging around. So don't drive and don't take a drink out side unless you just want to give your money away. Other than that they should leave you alone. Oh yeah avoid any fights or confrontations even if you are right you will be the one that goes down town. Best to walk away.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:32 AM   #8
Mr_Electric
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

There is now a hotel just across the highway from BT, basically at the bottom of the entrance road to BT. I haven't stayed there but it looks okay. I would not walk that steep road up to BT, you would just be asking for a shake down. I usually stay at Hotel San Antonio downtown (it is safe and quiet). They always charge more for the cab ride home than the one up to BT.

If you go to Ma Crosbys restaurant the bartender Raul can have a lady sent to your room. Raul is the big bartender and has been there forever.
Mr_Electric is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #9
stargaze75
Gaining Momentum

I have stayed at the Villa Real many times and it is nice. I met a taxi driver that will get you a girl to your room if you want but he tries to get you an under age girl so tell him no you want a girl of age. Prison is not worth it.I can try to find his Number if you want it. I met him at the hotel one day when he was dropping off a fine young lady for someone else.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:08 AM   #10
CumToTheBorder
Gaining Momentum

Yeah...I think I'll stick with 18 and up...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women