Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2011, 06:28 PM   #61
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
It's football, fuck all the hoopla and all the other pre-week BS that goes on
Sadly, TexT is right (see below or above)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTongue View Post
The Super Bowl is more about Business & Sponsors and a bunch of other stuff that has nothing to do with Football. Folks can bitch and moan about that, but it is a business and the hype & hoopla is part of it.
Word!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:33 PM   #62
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's Cold & Icy. It Sucks. It's supposed to warm up Saturday and Sunday

Actual Game should be fine but economically it is a big loss for DFW businesses.

Here's a good article: National media not painting pretty picture of Dallas-Fort Worth amid 'crazy' winter weather

The Super Bowl is more about Business & Sponsors and a bunch of other stuff that has nothing to do with Football. Folks can bitch and moan about that, but it is a business and the hype & hoopla is part of it. If people don't like it then they shouldn't watch, worry, or comment about it.
but per your article, is it even possible for Jerry Jones (post facelift, botox, what have you) to frown?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #63
TexTongue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
but per your article, is it even possible for Jerry Jones (post facelift, botox, what have you) to frown?
Publicly, he has to show sadness & disappointment, even without the ability to express it , but privately he is laughing all the way to the bank.

There is a lot of Jerry bashing here in Dallas but he took a HUGE gamble when he bought the team and has won 3 Super Bowls. This season sucked but hey, shit happens. The Cowboys are still the 2nd Most Valuable Sports Team in the world behind Manchester United (Soccer). I admire the guy and think he has some Big Texas Size Brass (really Diamond Encrusted Gold) Balls.

I've seen several comments about the weather and "Another Ice Bowl". It is very easy to laugh, point, and criticize but who the hell can control the weather? I restate that none of this crap will affect the actual game. Once you get into Cowboys Stadium you can strip down to shorts and a t-shirt. Currently, it is the Best Venue for Football or any other event.

Just my 2-cent Rant.
TexTongue is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:20 PM   #64
Sara Prescott
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54584

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
I've never seen cabs so terrified of driving in less then an inch of snow

Aahh yes but the snow is on top of the 1 1/2 inches of ice we got on Tuesday. We had to send out for snow plows from Amarillo for gods sake to clear off the main roads. You think this is bad? You should have seen Las Vegas two years ago when we got a foot of snow abotu a week before Thanksgiving. Can you say deer in the headlights. Complete panic! lol
Sara Prescott is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #65
Andrea Davis
Seductive Concierge

User ID: 5808
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you guys think the Dallas weather is bad, maybe you should try coming up here to Minnesota! Its always cold and snowing here!
Andrea Davis is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:43 PM   #66
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Davis View Post
If you guys think the Dallas weather is bad, maybe you should try coming up here to Minnesota! Its always cold and snowing here!
No thanks...been there, done that. YOU people are NUTS! I'm still waiting for you to explain to me what you DO there that couldn't be done someplace...ANYPLACE...else!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:31 PM   #67
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Huh? I don't get the concept. Becky, can you explain it to me?

Can you imagine what a fun time that might be? Olivia with her ropes and Lauren with her paints? Wocka wocka!
SR, I think Olivia is in Houston.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:39 PM   #68
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
SR, I think Olivia is in Houston.
Com'n DG, send a car for her and play with the rope and paints. You got time now.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:24 AM   #69
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Publicly, he has to show sadness & disappointment, even without the ability to express it , but privately he is laughing all the way to the bank.

There is a lot of Jerry bashing here in Dallas but he took a HUGE gamble when he bought the team and has won 3 Super Bowls. This season sucked but hey, shit happens. The Cowboys are still the 2nd Most Valuable Sports Team in the world behind Manchester United (Soccer). I admire the guy and think he has some Big Texas Size Brass (really Diamond Encrusted Gold) Balls.

I've seen several comments about the weather and "Another Ice Bowl". It is very easy to laugh, point, and criticize but who the hell can control the weather? I restate that none of this crap will affect the actual game. Once you get into Cowboys Stadium you can strip down to shorts and a t-shirt. Currently, it is the Best Venue for Football or any other event.

Just my 2-cent Rant.
Regarding Jerry, I'm really indifferent. He certainly gets credit for turning the team around and the 3 SB rings....on the otherhand the team hasn't won a playoff game since 1996 & given his hands on approach lately to personnel I think some of the criticism of his is fairly placed.

As for the game itself, I think in my opening post I acknowledged the actual game would be fine. The problem is this is about more than a game; it is a a better part of a week long experience, for an individual or "corporate sponsor," so just because the game can be played doesn't mean it was a success.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:31 AM   #70
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
As for the game itself, I think in my opening post I acknowledged the actual game would be fine. The problem is this is about more than a game; it is a a better part of a week long experience, for an individual or "corporate sponsor," so just because the game can be played doesn't mean it was a success.
I guess like a whole "Becky Experience" (to pick an example out of the air) you're talking about the whole week as being part of the "Super Bowl experience."

IMHO, the games themselves generally suck. They tend to be so lopsided they aren't even interesting. There are exceptions, but lopsided is the rule. The better games occur during the playoffs.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:42 AM   #71
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
I agree Sir...

It's football, fuck all the hoopla and all the other pre-week BS that goes on
Quote:
Sadly, TexT is right (see below or above)

Word!
So sayeth the purists! I'm with ya fellas but the "big game" (I think I get sued if I actually say, Super Bowl, without buying the rights to do so!) became a spectacle & a week long boondoggle a llllloooonnnngggg time ago.

That was my original point by saying that it should only be held in certain cities. Nice weather is supposed to be part of the reward for the teams & their supporters...as well as an enticement to all of those who generate the "drag through" revenue around the game.

Quote:
Regarding Jerry, I'm really indifferent. He certainly gets credit for turning the team around and the 3 SB rings....on the otherhand the team hasn't won a playoff game since 1996 & given his hands on approach lately to personnel I think some of the criticism of his is fairly placed.

A big "agreed" on paragraph 2!

Re paragraph 1, I can't stand Old Yeller (Teeth). I found the Cowboyz much more fun to hate when they were the standard the rest of the division aspired to. I suppose I hate him most of all because the owner of my team seems to adore him & emulates him at every turn. Couple of classless a-holes....

For the record, the Cowboyz have won a playoff game since 1996. They beat the Eagles year before last before getting waxed @ Minnesota the following week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
IMHO, the games themselves generally suck. They tend to be so lopsided they aren't even interesting. There are exceptions, but lopsided is the rule. The better games occur during the playoffs.
There was a long stretch of non-competative "big games", but the last half-dozen or so have been competitive...

I don't watch it that closely anymore more because it reminds how bad my team is...and how far away they are from EVER appearing in another one...
Old 02-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #72
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Com'n DG, send a car for her and play with the rope and paints. You got time now.
Haha, not with the weather they had in Houston yesterday lol
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:15 PM   #73
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Nice weather is supposed to be part of the reward for the teams & their supporters.
But GB fans like freezing their butts off on the "Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field."

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Haha, not with the weather they had in Houston yesterday lol
You get (her) with a Hummer.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:48 PM   #74
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Quote:
But GB fans like freezing their butts off on the "Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field."
Then they are all free to gather there & watch the big game....on TV!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women