Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2013, 05:01 PM   #121
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:32 AM   #122
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[SIZE="4"]

The "guy initiating the conflict" was Martin!

I understand this point to be not exactly proven. I read everything I could find on this case, and there was a recording of the fight , which some swear was trevons cry for help and others swear was zimmermanns. It could not be established who initiated the fight.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:38 AM   #123
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgm84 View Post
And again, you refuse to face facts. You ignore the fact that his levels were lower than "sober" and levels were too low to be high when he was killed.
Based on my own work, during which I have administered thousands of doses of marijuana, I can say that its main effects are contentment, relaxation, sedation, euphoria and increased hunger, all peaking within 5 to 10 minutes after smoking and lasting for about two hours[/SIZE][/B]. It is true that very high THC concentrations — far beyond Mr. Martin’s levels — can cause mild hallucinations and paranoia, but even these effects are rare and usually seen only in very[/I] inexperienced users.

Ahm I have to call BS on that one, because it is scientifically proven, and I am sure you are aware of that, that Marihuana Use can cause flashbacks (its lipophile) and also, in some cases Marihuana can cause psychosis. Of course this psychosis has to be somewhere pronounced int he individuum, but I think the use of marihuana on a daily basis or however often is not something that should be underestimated. It is also scientifically proven that in some individuals, particularly YOUNG adolescents in shifting life enviroments or who have changing situations (which are normal in adolescency) or who face difficulties in life, marihuana can make problems more severe AND cause psychotic outbreaks.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:53 AM   #124
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatx View Post
I B Hankering, MY beliefs are , what your father is, YOU are. His father is white, his surname is white, HE IS WHITE I don't care how much Spanish he speaks (I've never heard him speak it) I don't care how many relatives in Peru he has or how he identifies himself, to me he is white and I don't care who thinks that this is ignorant thinking.

So you are a total patriarch? And have obviously never heard of mixed racial and immigration? Do you know that Argentina has a lot of german names and that does not mean they are not argentine? At least not after generations. Plus, you are playing the race card in a very low manner, because he is mixed and I don`t see him speaking german , so as far as I am concerned he is neither german nor spanish nor whatever. He is an american and a typical one at that !
Old 08-09-2013, 04:19 AM   #125
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
In respone to the race question; there were many people born in the US over 150 years ago to a black mother and black father but they could "pass" for white. "
Michael Jackson?
Old 08-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #126
essence
Valued Poster

I like this girl.

Germany?
essence is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #127
davkin010
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

I shouldn't get involved in this, but The jury called it self defense, Not using the stand your own laws. Can we drop it now? Please. It's a shame but we can't stop what already happened.
davkin010 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:16 AM   #128
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaBrooke View Post
Ahm I have to call BS on that one, because it is scientifically proven, and I am sure you are aware of that, that Marihuana Use can cause flashbacks (its lipophile) and also, in some cases Marihuana can cause psychosis. Of course this psychosis has to be somewhere pronounced int he individuum, but I think the use of marihuana on a daily basis or however often is not something that should be underestimated. It is also scientifically proven that in some individuals, particularly YOUNG adolescents in shifting life enviroments or who have changing situations (which are normal in adolescency) or who face difficulties in life, marihuana can make problems more severe AND cause psychotic outbreaks.

I have to call BS on the fact that you haven't taken the time to realize that there was no EVIDENCE that says he was intoxicated at the time, or effected by what you just proposed. Now just throwing out the phrase "Marijuana use" is clearly an attempt to obfuscate what actually happened that night. Now for the sake of argument lets say he was intoxicated at the time, it would be completely against the norm BY FAR for marijuana to cause aggression. To assume the exception shows a bias and or ignorance of that scientifically PROVEN fact.

And please for the love of the most high, stop reaching so hard to try and justify George Zimmerman. The "life shifting environments" statement is not a provable cause in this case. It is merely a straw reaching assumption.

Just as I can add the fact that Zimmerman had used psychiatric drugs that could have affected his decisions, or the fact that he had domestic, sexual assault, and assault on an officer chargers to aggrandize my point. But I choose not to because its unnecessary. Will at least one of you Klansman please have some dignity and bring a rational argument instead of an argument founded on presumptions?
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:21 AM   #129
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Since I have already nuked all of your same babble time and time again, I will not engage in spoon feeding you and entertaining your pretending to be special ed any longer. What I will do is post a video in hopes that maybe you or an onlooker is a good audio visual learner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtcveaMUJSI

Oh yeah, one last thing oh Dingy one.

Quote:
Yes, fantasy child, that time is accounted for. Zimmerman walked past the "T", looked for an address, and then turned and walked back towards his truck, and Martin assaulted Zimmerman at the "T" on his way back to his truck, fantasy child. That's what took two minutes, fantasy child

If it took 12 seconds for him to walk the distance in the reenactment, why would it take him 2 minutes in real time? This is just one of many testiments that show your voluntary ignorance and blindness of the facts. Its either he's leaving something out in his reenactment, or the distance between his truck and the far end of the top of the "T" shrunk exponentially in a span of 12 hrs. And even then, that won't give an answer to the 2:00 gap between his disconnect with the dispatcher and the 911 call. ROTFLMAO!!!! You buried yourself again Kelly Bundy!

Oh, and before you try and patch it up and say "he waited for 2 minutes before he decided to follow him", stop and ask yourself "what reason would he wait 2 minutes to follow someone if his objective is to see where he went? Is that sensible at all"? And also, we heard the wind blowing on Zimmerman's phone insinuating that he had been running, is running only to the top of the "T" conducive with "following Trayvon that ran down the dog walk after a 2 min jump?"

BANG!!!!!!
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #130
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgm84 View Post
Since I have already nuked all of your same babble time and time again, It's your burbling that has been found intellectually specious, fantasy child. I will not engage in spoon feeding you and entertaining your pretending to be special ed any longer. What I will do is post a video in hopes that maybe you or an onlooker is a good audio visual learner. The trial video says it all, fantasy child: six jurors found Zimmerman "Not Guilty" of murder or manslaughter. Watch the trial. Listen to and understand the testimony. Educate yourself, fantasy child.

Oh yeah, one last thing oh Dingy one. You're the one with the ding-a-ling fantasies, fantasy child.

If it took 12 seconds for him to walk the distance in the reenactment, why would it take him 2 minutes in real time? You are again wrong, fantasy child. You argued that you think it took Zimmerman just 12 seconds to reach the "T", but you never accounted for the time it would take him to reach the other street, search for an address, and then return to the "T". This is just one of many testiments that show your voluntary ignorance and blindness of the facts. That's your forte, fantasy child. Its either he's leaving something out in his reenactment, or the distance between his truck and the far end of the top of the "T" shrunk exponentially in a span of 12 hrs. And even then, that won't give an answer to the 2:00 gap between his disconnect with the dispatcher and the 911 call. ROTFLMAO!!!! You buried yourself again Kelly Bundy! You're ignoring the fact that Zimmerman gave his sworn statement BEFORE HE KNEW anyone could create a timeline using phone calls, fantasy child. Nevertheless, his version of events matches the timeline and yours doesn't, fantasy child.

Oh, and before you try and patch it up and say "he waited for 2 minutes before he decided to follow him", stop and ask yourself "what reason would he wait 2 minutes to follow someone if his objective is to see where he went? You are still not accounting for the time it would take Zimmerman to reach the other street, search for an address, and then return to the "T". Is that sensible at all"? No, you're not sensible, fantasy child. And also, we heard the wind blowing on Zimmerman's phone insinuating that he had been running, is running only to the top of the "T" conducive with "following Trayvon that ran down the dog walk after a 2 min jump?" It was a blustery night, fantasy child. The wind "blows" on blustery nights, fantasy child.

BANG!!!!!! Your "bang" is actually a full-blown "fizzle", fantasy child.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaBrooke View Post
I understand this point to be not exactly proven. I read everything I could find on this case, and there was a recording of the fight , which some swear was trevons cry for help and others swear was zimmermanns. It could not be established who initiated the fight.
Check again. Zimmerman made sworn statements claiming it was Martin who turned, confronted, and assaulted him. Martin could have easily reached his dad's girlfriend's townhouse in the interval -- per the reconstructed timeline using cellphone call records -- between Zimmerman exiting his vehicle and when the first "earwitnesses" heard the scuffle on the sidewalk. Instead, Martin either waited at the "T" or -- more apparently plausible -- returned to the "T" to confront and assault Zimmerman. Jeantel testified that Martin turned and confronted Zimmerman: not vice versa.

Jeantel also testified that she expected "poor lil o' peaceful and innocent Trayvon" was going to get into a fight (Question: Why did Jeantel "suspect" that?), and she also testified that she expected Martin to tell her about that fight the next time they talked. So, two independently made -- non-collaborative -- statements say the same thing: Martin turned and confronted Zimmerman.

The evidence trail and the injuries suffered by both Zimmerman and Martin affirm Zimmerman's version of events: Martin threw the first punch. Zimmerman made his statement before he knew about what others saw or heard and before he knew a timeline could be created.

Further, Zimmerman made a sworn statement wherein he claimed he cried for help. The only eyewitness who saw the fight testified that he was overwhelmingly convinced that it was Zimmerman he heard yelling for help. So, two independently made -- non-collaborative -- statements say the same thing: it was Zimmerman who cried for help.

Another fact: to that point, Zimmerman had conspicuously avoided initiating contact with Martin, and it's obvious that had Zimmerman wished to do so, he could have done so from the safety of his vehicle multiple times prior to exiting his vehicle. Zimmerman was doing what the dispatcher asked: keep an eye on Martin and keep the dispatcher informed as to where and what Martin was doing. That's in the non-emergency call transcript, it's how the dispatcher testified and it's Zimmerman's version of events per his sworn statement and re-enactment.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #131
Safyra Jewels
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 199550

i think zimmerman shot Travon and then called the police....evidence is there..
Safyra Jewels is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #132
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safyra Jewels View Post
i think zimmerman shot Travon and then called the police....evidence is there..
No. There is no such 'evidence'.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #133
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

JUSTICE FOR TREVON HE GOT IT MR ZIMMERMAN WAS CHARGED WENT THRU THE COURT AND FOUND NOT QUILTY DONE ENOUGH SAID END OF FUCKING STORY
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women