Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Provider Cancellation Policy - Good Idea?
Yes 5 41.67%
No 7 58.33%
Other (comment below) 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2015, 05:56 PM   #1
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Provider Cancellation Policy - Good or Bad Idea?

Sometimes life gets in the way and plans don't always go well. Sometimes we have to cancel or reschedule appointments. Life sucks sometimes, but what about traveling providers that spend time and money planning something to have men flake or cancel last minute?

Is it a good idea to set up a cancellation policy? Maybe a cancellation fee paid through online gift cards?

I want to hear from you. Leave the rude and disrespect at the door. I want an adult conversation from professionals. No immaturity allowed
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 06:05 PM   #2
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just don't know how you would be successful in enforcing it. Because if they didn't show up for their appointment what makes you think they're going to pay you to cancel it?
Its a very good topic and I'm not bashing you. Its questions I've asked myself about this before in fact.. and I've always come back to the enforcement part of it.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 06:15 PM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Having and clearly stating a cancellation policy is a good practice in my opinion. And it goes hand in hand with clearly stating the expectations for confirming an appointment.

What those policies are, and whether they involve a cancellation fee, I believe would vary significantly with the lady and her circumstances. A cx fee is only one possible option.

I also would expect a lady's policies to be different in her home town--especially is she has an incall apartment--then when she is on the road. And if she traveled specifically at someone's request, I would expect that to be different still.

Personally, what a lady's policy might--might--have a small influence on whether I see her, but I doubt it. I am much more concerned about "policies" that are surprises. I have very rarely cancelled in less than 48 hours, and only when I have been ill and assumed she would prefer I kept my germs to myself. And cancelation fees have never been an issue--only one lady insisted upon one, and in my mind it was a reasonable request based upon the situation.

But I have been burned by unstated "confirmation" policies a number of times. It seems especially prevalent (at least I have run into it most often) in Austin/San Antonio. If I make an arrangement for a date two weeks out, and I send an e-mail a couple days ahead, then I do not automatically "know" that she expects a phone call the morning of, or three hours prior, or one hour prior. I agree to be at X ay Y:00, then it is my responsibility to be there at that time--and if not, then I better let her know as soon as possible. SO when I show up at the appointed place & time to find no one there--or wait at the hotel and she doesn't arrive--then I am quite upset to hear an excuse of "You didn't confirm the appointment". If a lady wants me to call two hours prior, I will--but I expect her to say so very clearly in her web site or when we exchange e-mails.

Sorry for the rant, but it happened again earlier this month. And I do think the two are linked. Cancelling last minute and expecting people to be mind readers both show basic disrespect.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 06:44 PM   #4
RandB fan
Valued Poster

I am sure you will do the same? LMFAO

Maybe we can escrow bitcoins and he who fails to show forfeits. I guess, if we are going there, we should have a clause for poor BCD experiences (smelly, loose pussy) of forfeiting the deposit if mongers show up without a fresh shower.

I guess YOU could pay John Attanasio to draw up a contract and form an arbitration board (group of lawyers) to settle disputes.

Ya. You do that, I am sure it will go over just fine.Let us know how that works for you, in fact let me give you the confirmation number from the Green dot receipt now so I don't blow it off.

RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:44 PM   #5
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

What about when a provider cancel on a client that has drove a x amount of miles and it does happen I know. Or you get a room and 5 min before the fun is supposed to start you get a text I am at my grandmothers 250 miles away. That just a few thing that I have had happen.
Nicky Wayne is online now   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 09:23 PM   #6
RafaelH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

" SO when I show up at the appointed place & time to find no one there..."

I'm sure she didn't loose out on any revenue by pulling a NCNS on you--someone else called between your last contact with her and the appointed hour. Poor business skills are too common.
RafaelH is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 09:30 PM   #7
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Just realize that certain events may have to nullify a policy. Things like tornadoes, floods, bridge collapse, major traffic blockages, inclement weather and temperatures which prompt traffic advisories. Or family emergencies.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 09:38 PM   #8
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

3 guys in one day all were involved in car accidents in which the police needed to be called. Driving must be very dangerous.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:32 PM   #9
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

The problem with cancellation policies is enforcing them. It works best when the man wants to see you in the future.

Sometimes putting a policy up is the best preventative against time wasting idiots.

Story time! For several months I had a few clients who were obsessed with being the first appointment of the day. That's fine and being offended by a request like that serves no purpose. I generally limit myself to two appointments a day and often take personal days to reset myself so I can commit fully to giving my guests a good experience. So most of the time it's a non-issue. For some reason this seems to be a beacon calling all the men who want untouched flowers.....men who want their flowers untouched at 3pm in the afternoon and schedule the appointment a week out.....only to cancel last minute using a blatant lie. In response, I created a GFA Policy. (Guaranteed First Appointment) Part of that policy covers last minute cancellations and the fee due upon the next visit. Like magic, requests that ended in cancellations stopped showing up in my inbox.

If you do create a cancellation policy then make sure your TCB skills are flawless. As you can see even in this thread lackluster TCB is something hobbyist are tired of and will skewer you for if they precieve you are hypocritical enough to hold their conduct to a higher standard than your own. Let no email, text, or pm go unanswered unless the sender is one you do not wish to engage even socially. On top of that, you should note who of your clients has hobby phones. If they don't have a hobby phone or haven't given you the ok to text them at will, you should NEVER text back if too much time has passed. In this case you can email or PM them back. If you yourself need to cancel on someone for ANY reason make sure you make things right and apologize. That is not to say you should give away the goodies for free or discounted...extra time added for the rescheduled appointment works well and you both feel satisfied.

Sorry to be long-winded. In short...

1) Published policies are great for chasing away time-wasters.
2) Take care of your own business well and promptly.

P.S. Even though is a response to the thread my advice I wrote is meant to be directed to providers in general. I can claim no knowledge of the OP's surplus (or lack) of TCB skills.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:46 PM   #10
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Two wrongs don't make a right... This has become more of a finger pointing match than the mature conversation it was intended to be. Personally, I don't think it's realistic to try and enforce a cancellation fee. But, there are remedies for BOTH sides here. Guys, if a provider flakes on you, include that in your review! You can't post it in the review forum (because that requires an actual encounter has taken place), but it can go in the alerts section. Gals, there are miltiple blacklist databases out there. They help us all with screening, but only if you use them... If/when a guy flakes on you, put him on it! Yes, in either scenario you will both be out a little time... But eventually both sides will learn to act professional lest there be consequences that could end or at least seriously limit their hobby experience...
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 11:03 PM   #11
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Lack of enforcement prevents this from being viable...from both sides.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:08 AM   #12
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not hard to enforce if you are booking through P411;
Caveat-
Make sure your "cancellation policy" is duly noted matching identically, so Gina from P411 can help you enforce it, on both your webpage, P411 profile, and on the bottom of your emails. That way it can not be avoided and enforced.

Blacklisting is the only other resource for non P411 members who fail to comply with cancellation policies.

I am still midwritting my own. Good luck!
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:40 AM   #13
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
It's not hard to enforce if you are booking through P411;
Caveat-
Make sure your "cancellation policy" is duly noted matching identically, so Gina from P411 can help you enforce it, on both your webpage, P411 profile, and on the bottom of your emails. That way it can not be avoided and enforced.

Blacklisting is the only other resource for non P411 members who fail to comply with cancellation policies.

I am still midwritting my own. Good luck!
I vote for a long EULA with a short phrase buried somewhere in that that says, "Clients canceling appointments without forewarning shall have their dick cut off and hereby indemnify provider against repercussions.."
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 08:00 AM   #14
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Really the only way to enforce the policy would be to have a deposit before the appointment takes place. I know some providers ask for this when they're specifically asked to travel for 1 client. Good luck trying to organize that with 5 or 10 clients on a week long trip somewhere.

West Texas doesn't see the provider traffic as say East Texas or other hobby hotspots, so it may not work as well in places with more providers. Anyway a simple way to make sure a guy wants to show up is be a great provider that have nothing but good things said about her so more guys will want to see you. Then plainly state that any bullshit gets guys blacklisted.

I definitely empathize with ladies that travel, trying to make a trip profitable without guaranteed appointments is pretty damn stressful.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 11:23 AM   #15
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Heh...let us know how this works out for you...
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women