Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2016, 08:25 AM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default NY Opens investigation of Drumpf "Foundation."

[size="4]New York attorney general opens 'inquiry' into Trump Foundation[/size]

'We have been concerned that the Trump Foundation may have engaged in some impropriety,' Eric Schneiderman says.

By LOUIS NELSON 09/13/16 06:40 PM EDT Updated 09/13/16 08:10 PM EDT
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has opened an investigation into the Donald J. Trump Foundation “to make sure it’s complying with the laws governing charities in New York," he said Tuesday.

A source familiar with the matter confirmed Schneiderman’s remark and said the New York Attorney General’s office “has opened an inquiry into the Trump Foundation based on troubling transactions that have recently come to light.”
Story Continued Below

Schneiderman — who for months has tangled with Trump over a fraud lawsuit his office filed against Trump University, the Manhattan billionaire’s real estate seminar program — told CNN’s “The Lead” that the GOP nominee’s charitable foundation is also under scrutiny.

“My interest in this issue really is in my capacity as regulator of nonprofits in New York state. And we have been concerned that the Trump Foundation may have engaged in some impropriety from that point of view,” Schneiderman told host Jake Tapper. “And we’ve inquired into it, and we’ve had correspondence with them. I didn’t make a big deal out of it or hold a press conference. We have been looking into the Trump Foundation to make sure it's complying with the laws governing charities in New York.”

Trump’s charity has faced growing questions in the wake of a damaging series of stories by The Washington Post and The Associated Press. A Post story published over the weekend cited tax records showing that Trump had not donated to his own foundation since 2008, and had, among other allegations, "spent $20,000 of money earmarked for charitable purposes to buy a six-foot-tall painting of himself."

Trump campaign manager: 'We all have a right to privacy'

The foundation also made an illegal donation of $25,000 to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi in 2013 as she was considering joining Schneiderman in pursuing a fraud case against Trump University. Bondi and Trump have denied any connection between the money and her office's decision not to pursue an investigation, though Trump paid a $2,500 penalty to the IRS for making a political donation through his charitable foundation.

Although Schneiderman, a Democrat who supports Hillary Clinton, has said that his suit against Trump University is not politically motivated, the New York attorney general has not shied away from publicly discussing the case. In a June interview with ABC's "Good Morning America," Schneiderman said the real estate seminar was "really a fraud from beginning to end" and "just a scam." He indicated that if elected, Trump could be called in to testify as president or president-elect.

Trump, for his part, has attacked Schneiderman as a “hack” and a “lightweight.” The Manhattan billionaire has also said Schneiderman "is trying to extort me with a civil lawsuit."

Jason Miller, a senior communications adviser for the Trump campaign, called Schneiderman "a partisan hack who has turned a blind eye to the Clinton Foundation for years and has endorsed Hillary Clinton for president.
"This is nothing more than another left-wing hit job designed to distract from Crooked Hillary Clinton’s disastrous week," Miller said.

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee, meanwhile, are calling on Attorney General Loretta Lynch to investigate the Trump Foundation's donation to Bondi.

In a letter signed by all Democratic members on the committee and sent to Lynch, they cited the reports by the AP and Post, which they said "indicates that these payments may have influenced Mrs. Bondi’s official decision not to participate in litigation against Mr. Trump."

"A number of criminal statutes would appear to be implicated by this course of conduct," the Democrats wrote, pointing to bribery and tax laws governing nonprofit organizations.

They also noted comments Trump made at a rally last January in Iowa, in which he boasted of his donations to politicians: “I’ve given to everybody. Because that was my job. I gotta give to them. ... Because when I want something, I get it. When I call, they kiss my ass.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4KKnECCBV
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 08:41 AM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Guccifer 2.0 reveals DNC pay-to-play action.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 09:31 AM   #3
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Guccifer 2.0 reveals DNC pay-to-play action.

Hahahaha.... this is good stuff! Wow!

So Jackie wants to meet and go over her PAY TO PLAY list!

Ok, I'll play! Will someone ask Corrupt Hillary - how much do I have to fork over for an ambassadorship to Fiji?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 10:36 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Drumpf is a threat to national security.

You boys live in a bubble.

Period.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:04 AM   #5
lustylad
BANNED

Who's a threat to national security, oinkboy? The person who used an illegal home-brew private server to transmit and receive classified information and left it wide open and vulnerable to hackers like Guccifer 2.0?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

She's obviously unfit for any public office!

P.S. How much do I have to pay hildebeest for an ambassadorship to Fiji? And what does Schneiderman's hackish investigation have to to do with national security?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 03:45 PM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

YouRong..

... runs through the forum ... screaming ....

..... LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!

(Got nothing to say, but he just posts shit THREADS!)
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:43 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yeah. Hillary doesn't understand what "classified" means and pits information out for all to see, which may have resulted in at least one CIA operative being identified and killed, and Trump is the threat to national security? Get serious. And after all the crimes the Clinton Foundation has been associated with, investigating the Trump Foundation is purely a political hatchet job.

You're a piece of work, AssupMindlessPartisanHack. Just remember, Hillary doesn't like you any more than anyone here does. You will suffer, too.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 03:13 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I thought Trump's Foundation was based in New Jersey.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women