Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2015, 01:11 PM   #16
Makaya Jade
Verified Provider

User ID: 248664
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had an overnight session with a member whom I had never even spoken with on the phone, only through text and PM. When we met, I was surprised to find he had an English accent, which I found quite sexy. It turned out that we actually had a lot in common. We ended up staying up most of the night just talking. When we finally made it to bed (he requested that we hold off on the fooling around until later, rather than immediately), we had an amazing session. I was truly shocked, and throughly pleased. He lives out of state and told me that he usually only sees a provider once. We truly were strangers when we met, and will probably never see or speak to one another again. But we made wonderful memories during our overnight session,and to me, that's what this hobby is all about.
Makaya Jade is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 04:07 PM   #17
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
A bucket list item? Perhaps. Having sex in the dark with someone I've not met or seen, and only know by reputation and reviews..... and then waking up with that person .... sort of interesting.
Sounds like a fun time I kind of get off on the anonymity of this lifestyle, but that's taking it to the next level!

Most of my appointments are overnights, so for me it goes with the territory that some of those overnights are with men I've never met before. Generally I put it forth as a dinner date with the intention of extending overnight - that way, if we *don't* happen to hit it off (I can count on a couple of fingers the times where that's happened, lol) then we can part with no hard feelings. Of course, I'm generally quite open with conversation up to our tryst, so we both have a pretty good idea of who we're meeting and how much we'll enjoy them before we meet face to face.

Only once have I ever met someone sight unseen for a week's escape... I was so nervous about it! The gentleman was highly recommended to me by one of my friends overseas whom he visited regularly, and she told me not to worry about him. I corresponded with him for several weeks, and he was more than charming, so I put my apprehension aside and flew out to meet him. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it - at first there was the wonderful thrill of getting to explore someone new, but by the end of the week I felt like I'd known him forever! Definitely one of the high points in my time in this lifestyle,

~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 04:23 PM   #18
PhoneSex Vixen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 277819

Text deleted.

Ads aren't allowed in Another Realm. Plus, don't spam the board with ads. If you're interested in becoming a contributing member of this board, you're completely welcomed to do so.

However, it's a good idea to get acquainted with the posting guidelines beforehand.

Thanks,
EW
PhoneSex Vixen is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 06:33 PM   #19
magnum
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I spent New Years Eve on an overnight with a well known provider, it was our first time meeting and it was a wonderful thing - and I know it will be even more-so the next time. Sometimes things do just work...
magnum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women