Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2016, 10:57 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Mike Pence Is Rebuffed as He Tries to Rally G.O.P. Leaders Over ‘Deplorables’

You might be butt hurt over being described as deplorable (OK, about half of you might), but the Drumpf bullshit machine isn't working with Congressional Republicans.

Drumpf's continued bromance with Putin as well as his empowerment of racists, xenophobes, homophobes, misogynists, etc., has pissed off those Republicans who may actually give a fuck about America, in their own little way.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/us...l?ref=politics
Mike Pence Is Rebuffed as He Tries to Rally G.O.P. Leaders Over ‘Deplorables’
By JONATHAN MARTIN and ALEXANDER BURNS

WASHINGTON — Gov. Mike Pence came to Capitol Hill on Tuesday on a mission to promote Republican unity, attacking Hillary Clinton for describing many supporters of the G.O.P. ticket as bigoted “deplorables” and urging Republicans to rally behind their nominee, Donald J. Trump.

But Mr. Pence struggled to press the attack: In separate news conferences, House and Senate Republican leaders declined to join Mr. Pence, the Indiana governor and vice-presidential nominee, in rebuking Mrs. Clinton over her remark.

Mr. Pence wound up raising the subject only when pressed by a reporter — and then gave a halting answer in which he would not call David Duke, a white supremacist and onetime Ku Klux Klan leader, “deplorable.” He insisted instead that Mrs. Clinton did not have “that bad man” in mind when she assailed Mr. Trump’s supporters.

It was a noticeable break in stride for the Trump campaign, which had zeroed in on Mrs. Clinton’s remark at a Manhattan fund-raiser Friday night — one for which she expressed regret the next day — running a new commercial and dispatching surrogates to attack her for what Mr. Trump has termed a “slander” of his “wonderful, amazing” followers.

Congressional Republicans were even blunter in private.

An otherwise friendly morning meeting with House Republicans turned awkward when Mr. Pence was pressed by Representative Jeff Fortenberry of Nebraska about Mr. Trump’s difficulties with women, said two House Republicans who relayed the conversation. Mr. Fortenberry told Mr. Pence that his young daughter had come to him and said, “Daddy, Donald Trump hates women,” according to one of the lawmakers, who both insisted on anonymity to recount a private conversation.

“It’s just not true,” Mr. Pence shot back, arguing that Mr. Trump was improving with women, the two House Republicans said.

Mr. Pence faced resistance again when he met privately with Senators Mike Lee of Utah and Ted Cruz of Texas, neither of whom has endorsed Mr. Trump. Mr. Lee pressed the governor on his reluctance to denounce Mr. Duke and the so-called alt-right movement more explicitly, stressing “that Republicans must identify David Duke’s racism as deplorable,” according to Conn Carroll, a spokesman for Mr. Lee.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 01:35 AM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The Republican Establishment won't back Trump. GOOD! All the more reason to support Trump!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 03:44 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Why does YouRong start stupid threads like this .... for attention?

Who gives a shit what the "Republican Establishment" thinks?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 04:23 AM   #4
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Desperation.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 05:12 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Desperation.
...for attention.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 06:11 AM   #6
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The OP is spam

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 06:12 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

To fuck with you Trumpazoids.......
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 07:52 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
To fuck with you Trumpazoids.......
He's not Fucking with anybody. Except telling you what to do.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 08:06 AM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Who gives a shit what the "Republican Establishment" thinks?
LMAO.

NOW Queen LLatifah and the deplorables want to keep opposing views out of the political forum!

Sounds about right. He also thinks he knows Austin neighborhoods.

Well as tedious as it is fighting off the constant cries of "pig" and "cocksucker," I will continue to point out to you how fucking ridiculous your Putin-loving, immigrant-bashing, racist, xenophobic candidate is, and how his campaign lives only by pandering to the likes of you

HRC will be a great president, I believe. She's notsuch a great candidate, but she'll get Congress back to doing the people's business in a hurry.

That my answer. That's why I do it. That and because I can!

What's your reply? Cocksucker? PIg? Racist? LIar?
Old 09-14-2016, 08:56 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
LMAO.

NOW Queen LLatifah and the deplorables want to keep opposing views out of the political forum!

Sounds about right. He also thinks he knows Austin neighborhoods.

Well as tedious as it is fighting off the constant cries of "pig" and "cocksucker," I will continue to point out to you how fucking ridiculous your Putin-loving, immigrant-bashing, racist, xenophobic candidate is, and how his campaign lives only by pandering to the likes of you

HRC will be a great president, I believe. She's notsuch a great candidate, but she'll get Congress back to doing the people's business in a hurry.

That my answer. That's why I do it. That and because I can!

What's your reply? Cocksucker? PIg? Racist? LIar?
Cocksucker, Racist, Pig, Liar, they all fit you like a glove.
Old 09-14-2016, 09:06 AM   #11
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You might be butt hurt over being described as deplorable (OK, about half of you might), but the Drumpf bullshit machine isn't working with Congressional Republicans.

Drumpf's continued bromance with Putin as well as his empowerment of racists, xenophobes, homophobes, misogynists, etc., has pissed off those Republicans who may actually give a fuck about America, in their own little way.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/us...l?ref=politics
Mike Pence Is Rebuffed as He Tries to Rally G.O.P. Leaders Over ‘Deplorables’
By JONATHAN MARTIN and ALEXANDER BURNS

WASHINGTON — Gov. Mike Pence came to Capitol Hill on Tuesday on a mission to promote Republican unity, attacking Hillary Clinton for describing many supporters of the G.O.P. ticket as bigoted “deplorables” and urging Republicans to rally behind their nominee, Donald J. Trump.

But Mr. Pence struggled to press the attack: In separate news conferences, House and Senate Republican leaders declined to join Mr. Pence, the Indiana governor and vice-presidential nominee, in rebuking Mrs. Clinton over her remark.

Mr. Pence wound up raising the subject only when pressed by a reporter — and then gave a halting answer in which he would not call David Duke, a white supremacist and onetime Ku Klux Klan leader, “deplorable.” He insisted instead that Mrs. Clinton did not have “that bad man” in mind when she assailed Mr. Trump’s supporters.

It was a noticeable break in stride for the Trump campaign, which had zeroed in on Mrs. Clinton’s remark at a Manhattan fund-raiser Friday night — one for which she expressed regret the next day — running a new commercial and dispatching surrogates to attack her for what Mr. Trump has termed a “slander” of his “wonderful, amazing” followers.

Congressional Republicans were even blunter in private.

An otherwise friendly morning meeting with House Republicans turned awkward when Mr. Pence was pressed by Representative Jeff Fortenberry of Nebraska about Mr. Trump’s difficulties with women, said two House Republicans who relayed the conversation. Mr. Fortenberry told Mr. Pence that his young daughter had come to him and said, “Daddy, Donald Trump hates women,” according to one of the lawmakers, who both insisted on anonymity to recount a private conversation.

“It’s just not true,” Mr. Pence shot back, arguing that Mr. Trump was improving with women, the two House Republicans said.

Mr. Pence faced resistance again when he met privately with Senators Mike Lee of Utah and Ted Cruz of Texas, neither of whom has endorsed Mr. Trump. Mr. Lee pressed the governor on his reluctance to denounce Mr. Duke and the so-called alt-right movement more explicitly, stressing “that Republicans must identify David Duke’s racism as deplorable,” according to Conn Carroll, a spokesman for Mr. Lee.
When the daughter of a Republican congressman cries to daddy that Trump hates women, you should be happy because your propaganda is working, & not feel any shame about scaring young girls to advance your agenda.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 09:16 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Sure. And we should NOT be concerned when Drumpf pays his daughter's ass on stage?

The camera never blinks.
Old 09-14-2016, 09:47 AM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure. And we should NOT be concerned when Drumpf pays his daughter's ass on stage?

The camera never blinks.
The camera never blinks, it catches Hillary collapsing, coughing, head bobbing, lying...........you stupid pig.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:00 AM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

IGNORE.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:41 AM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The camera never blinks, it catches Hillary collapsing, coughing, head bobbing, lying...........you stupid pig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwuEPoeZxzg
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women