Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2013, 12:26 PM   #31
Anna Davis
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 142255
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Amen to the enth degree!

Love me some Anna Davis! We want you to stay right here so we can look at your sexy legs.

Oh, I'm sick to death of the whole issue myself. In fact I'm sick to death of the race carding, PC overload going on. But that's just me.
Thank you Love I love me some Olivia too! I didn't know Children were allowed to post on here...lmaoooo
Anna Davis is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:30 PM   #32
Anna Davis
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates View Post
No you don't want to hear about, last I looked you're not everybody, you don't don't want to hear about it no one is forcing you to listen or view anything. your tv, computer,mobile device and radio have a off switch or you can just change the channel, station, webpage etc.
and you can always go back to Germany.
Blah blah blah keep talking.... Obviously you have no idea about what's going on, if it would only be TV etc. I totally would but darling if they block roads and doing all kind of crazy stuff So Children please educated yourselfs before you comment on my thread, thank you.You way to ignorant for me to even entertain you.
Old 07-22-2013, 12:32 PM   #33
Anna Davis
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by David426 View Post
The funny part is that Zimmerman is Hispanic not white.
David you know what I was saying when I said "white people" come on now...
Old 07-22-2013, 12:35 PM   #34
Anna Davis
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy20122 View Post
Travon or no Travon, love your ink!
Thank You Darling
Old 07-22-2013, 12:44 PM   #35
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

User ID: 183354
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Davis View Post
My Question is how often are you going to change your damn name? Got another stalker? lmfaooo please sit down somewhere this is an adult conversation.

I don't really think that's on topic and if you read above the Admin has already warned us all that disrespectful comments to one another are not apart of this forums rules. Pm me if you would like to discuss your question further. I would love to enlighten you.
Sexy Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #36
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

Wasn't Trayvon standing his ground by fighting back when Zimmerman the watch dog chased after him after Zimmerman was instructed NOT TO by the 911 operator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David426 View Post
The funny part is that Zimmerman is Hispanic not white.
Sorry but the surname "Zimmerman" is nowhere near Hispanic. His mother is Hispanic but that doesn't make him Hispanic. It makes him half but to me, he is white.

Also it's funny the OP is so sick of this case yet she started her own thread about it. Lol
Novatx is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #37
LisaRiveraXXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 20960
My ECCIE Reviews

What is so sad about this situation is that this entire case has brought out the worse in people... I am appalled at how ignorant people are still today... Instead of making the situation worse why don't you come up with ways to make your life better and that of your children... Educate yourselves...Injustices happen every day and that is the world we live in unfortunately.. You got to take some bad with the good.. If you are just mouthing out and not writing your local Congressman or government elected official really how are you going to change the situation.. We all can sit down and be angry about this all day but like most of you I am raising children in this society and I want what is best for them and I want them to treat people with respect and common courtesy... Regardless of what, each and every race has bad apples but do you let that define you as a individual?? What someone else does is on them and it does not define or classify me...The decisions and choices I make for myself does that for me... People we all need to grow from this or we will always remain stuck in this hateful and ignorant cycle that keeps generating over and over again... And by the way his name is spelled Travyvon not Trevon...
LisaRiveraXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #38
Anna Davis
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina View Post
I don't really think that's on topic and if you read above the Admin has already warned us all that disrespectful comments to one another are not apart of this forums rules. Pm me if you would like to discuss your question further. I would love to enlighten you.
I have absolutely no desire to talk to you so at all, seems like you the one who really want to talk to me but I have no time and no desire to speak to you so at all.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:03 PM   #39
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The stand your ground did not apply to this situation no matter how cute some people try to be. That law is about someone approaching you and you are not required to find escape to use lethal force. George Zimmerman had given up and was returning to his truck. Trayvon had reached the home of his step mom when he decided to go back to "get the gay rapist" according to his girlfriend. The only person to break any outstanding law (it is not against the law to follow someone or to disregard the suggestions of an operator) is Trayvon when he went after Zimmerman in the wrong headed idea that Zimmerman was a "gay rapist". So Trayvon profiled Zimmerman and instead of escaping or telling the police he decided to attack Zimmerman.

I posted on the political side that I was also tired of this. Why? Because the facts we know support the Zimmerman story, the law supports the Zimmerman story, and the jury supported the Zimmerman story. So we have a small minority that refuses to accept the facts, the proof, the law, or the jury. So why argue with idiots?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:04 PM   #40
Anna Davis
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaRiveraXXX View Post
What is so sad about this situation is that this entire case has brought out the worse in people... I am appalled at how ignorant people are still today... Instead of making the situation worse why don't you come up with ways to make your life better and that of your children... Educate yourselves...Injustices happen every day and that is the world we live in unfortunately.. You got to take some bad with the good.. If you are just mouthing out and not writing your local Congressman or government elected official really how are you going to change the situation.. We all can sit down and be angry about this all day but like most of you I am raising children in this society and I want what is best for them and I want them to treat people with respect and common courtesy... Regardless of what, each and every race has bad apples but do you let that define you as a individual?? What someone else does is on them and it does not define or classify me...The decisions and choices I make for myself does that for me... People we all need to grow from this or we will always remain stuck in this hateful and ignorant cycle that keeps generating over and over again... And by the way his name is spelled Travyvon not Trevon...
Thank you for pointing this out to me.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:09 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatx View Post
Wasn't Trayvon standing his ground by fighting back when Zimmerman the watch dog chased after him after Zimmerman was instructed NOT TO by the 911 operator?

Sorry but the surname "Zimmerman" is nowhere near Hispanic. His mother is Hispanic but that doesn't make him Hispanic. It makes him half but to me, he is white.

Also it's funny the OP is so sick of this case yet she started her own thread about it. Lol
Obama is also half white. Does that mean you think he is "white"? Zimmerman is Catholic and speaks Spanish; plus, he has extended family in Peru. Most importantly, he identifies himself as "Hispanic". So, in the grand scheme of things, it's really unimportant where others might try to pigeonhole him: it's his own allegiance that matters.

Quote:
It's "Trayvon", and many are, and should be, ouraged by the way this whole matter was presented by the press.

BTW,

Police say George Zimmerman helped rescue a family trapped in an overturned vehicle off a Florida highway last week, Zimmerman's first known public sighting since his acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
The incident occurred on July 17 in Sanford, Fla., near the intersection of Interstate 4 and State Road 46, officials confirmed to NBC News. The rescue was first reported by ABC News.

Zimmerman and another man were assisting a family of four when officers with the Seminole County Sheriff's Office arrived on the scene of the accident. A blue Ford Explorer had traveled off the road and rolled over, according to officials.

Zimmerman and the other man were helping the two children and their parents get out of the overturned vehicle, the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said. The former neighborhood watch volunteer left the scene after making contact with police and did not witness the crash.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...nford-fla?lite

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #42
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Apparently some people are still struggling with the rules in the Sandbox.
I sent you a reminder.

Everyone is welcome to discuss the Trayvon situation (and any other non-hobby related topic) in a civilized manner right here, but do not bring the personal insults and general rudeness into it here. Everyone that does will be hearing from me. That was the whole point of splitting off various threads and topics to the Political Forums.
Quote:
My Question is how often are you going to change your damn name? Got another stalker? lmfaooo please sit down somewhere this is an adult conversation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina View Post
Quote:
I have absolutely no desire to talk to you so at all, seems like you the one who really want to talk to me but I have no time and no desire to speak to you so at all.
It seems that some of you have chosen to ignore what Chica Chaser posted.

Some of you will be hearing from me now.

Keep the discussion on topic or confine your comments to each via PM.

Last warning.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #43
LisaRiveraXXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 20960
My ECCIE Reviews

We can go on for days pointing out different cases where we felt the verdict was not accurate... Regardless of that we as individuals are to blame for what the media has become.. We give these idiots the ratings everytime we watch their programs.. I limited my viewing of all these news programs because of all the bullshit reports they put out daily... We all may have been discriminated against at one point of our life whether it be race or gender, but like many others I am ready to move forward and stop using the race card whenever its convenient.. We are so divided as a nation... Its amazing at the battles we chose to fight... There are so many more important issues that deserve this type of attention and get lost in the shuffle of people's emotions
LisaRiveraXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #44
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

I B Hankering, MY beliefs are , what your father is, YOU are. His father is white, his surname is white, HE IS WHITE I don't care how much Spanish he speaks (I've never heard him speak it) I don't care how many relatives in Peru he has or how he identifies himself, to me he is white and I don't care who thinks that this is ignorant thinking.

Same with Obama (to answer your question) his father is Black, ( Kenyan ) so Obama is black and most people would agree, which is why he is also called the first "African American president".
But that's another topic, and I think George Zimmerman is guilty.
Novatx is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
We can go on for days pointing out different cases where we felt the verdict was not accurate... Regardless of that we as individuals are to blame for what the media has become.. We give these idiots the ratings everytime we watch their programs.. I limited my viewing of all these news programs because of all the bullshit reports they put out daily... We all may have been discriminated against at one point of our life whether it be race or gender, but like many others I am ready to move forward and stop using the race card whenever its convenient.. We are so divided as a nation... Its amazing at the battles we chose to fight... There are so many more important issues that deserve this type of attention and get lost in the shuffle of people's emotions
Agreed. There are more important issues, that's why what the press did in this case is such a travesty. See again at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053444739&postcount=23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatx View Post
I B Hankering, MY beliefs are , what your father is, YOU are. His father is white, his surname is white, HE IS WHITE I don't care how much Spanish he speaks (I've never heard him speak it) I don't care how many relatives in Peru he has or how he identifies himself, to me he is white and I don't care who thinks that this is ignorant thinking.

Same with Obama (to answer your question) his father is Black, ( Kenyan ) so Obama is black and most people would agree, which is why he is also called the first "African American president".
But that's another topic, and I think George Zimmerman is guilty.
The Incas of Peru were a matrilineal society; thus, they traced their ancestry through the mothers. Zimmerman considers himself "Hispanic", and that's what he marked on the U.S. census, and that's the way the U.S. accounts for him. Zimmerman belongs to that minority group. It's only a certain class of agitators that seek to classify him as something other than Hispanic so that he will 'fit' the 'slot' they have prepared for him in their fallacious narrative. BTW, isn't it racism to deny and disparage the beliefs and customs of individuals in minority groups?

Another FYI, Zimmerman also has African ancestors on his mother's side.

See again at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053444739&postcount=23
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women