Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2016, 09:45 PM   #16
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

All providers accept cash. Anyone who demands anything else is a thief or a pigg.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:18 AM   #17
georgehentson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson461 View Post
In a nutshell, she said bring the card to the hotel. She just needs to see the front and back to verify it before we start. After our session, she just needs to see the activation code on the receipt and she’ll activate it on the spot to make sure it’s good.
I dunno, unless I'm missing something, I don't see how a hobbyist can lose in this situation. I *can* see how a provider could lose.

It says that she wanted to just SEE the card, front and back, in PERSON before starting. And then get the activation code and activate the card AFTER the session.

How could a hobbyist lose in this case?

And if he hands her a different card than the one the activation code is for, with 0 value, she loses out, not him.

Or did I miss something?
georgehentson is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 11:15 AM   #18
Guest112917
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

In my case, that is what she said, but when I got to the hotel, she would not come out until I gave her the numbers off the receipt. It was a green dot card specifically that she had requested. She even told me I could keep the card til our time was done. I did a little research and all she needs is the numbers off the receipt, not the actual card. She knew what she was doing, but I got a step ahead of her.
Guest112917 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:47 PM   #19
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanhaspender View Post
No problem at all fella's. I can see were you could take it that way after reading it again. I am a nice guy, but have a mischievous streak as well. Just decided enough was enough that night. There was nothing else on BP that night that was of interest to me and no VP's from Eccie or TER or Nightshift or Erotic Monkey. So I decided to just stay in with a few cocktails and mess with her.

She was pretty polished as every time I used a different number, the scheme was exactly the same. Hopefully I took enough of her time that she did not have the chance to scam anyone else that night.

Just to be clear, I would never do this to anyone legit.
Like stringing along the Nigerian prince trying to transfer his wealth to you for a small prepayment of fees?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 09:20 PM   #20
Bighawg11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

It would seem... the longer you think with the head on your shoulders the safer you will be.

And, YOU should determine how payment is made. If I want to pay cash, so be it. I collected $5 for pizza at the office one week, and then paid for the food + delivery with my credit card. I had a shit-load of $5 bills. The lady I tried to see got upset about a stack of $5 bills, so I said, "I'm sorry I won't bother you with them," picked 'em up, and left. They spend the same but I didn't have to visit (again) an ATM for a slab of fresh-off-the-press $20 bills (that are likely to stick together and I wind up overpaying, or struggle to separate off the tip $20 from the payment bundle.

The hobby is filled with warning flags. Any one of them can cause you problems. Controlling as much of the situation as possible seems to be one way to hedge against those problems.
Bighawg11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 12:49 PM   #21
Inversion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Cool

Quote:
This is a scam. I had heard of it and experienced it once, but she did not get my money. In my case she wanted me to get a Green Dot card at the Walgreens that was just a block from her hotel. She asked for a number on the receipt to verify. This number has all the info they need to get the funds. Once I knew it was a scam I decided to mess with her. I spent 3 hours on a Saturday night being entertained and it did not cost me a penny. If they are going to mess with my time, I will mess with theirs. If I see the ad pop up again, I may plan for an enjoyable evening by the fire playing her games again.
Those 'Damn scammers.
Inversion is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 07:20 AM   #22
Erotiquencounters
Gaining Momentum

She said she'll activate it on the spot...Not after the encounter, she was making sure the fund were available before anything happen.
Erotiquencounters is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 07:22 AM   #23
Erotiquencounters
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
In my case, that is what she said, but when I got to the hotel, she would not come out until I gave her the numbers off the receipt. It was a green dot card specifically that she had requested. She even told me I could keep the card til our time was done. I did a little research and all she needs is the numbers off the receipt, not the actual card. She knew what she was doing, but I got a step ahead of her.
you did right, if you're not face to face, and ready to begin, nothing going to be given.
Erotiquencounters is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 09:27 AM   #24
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default NO FREE Sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgehentson View Post
I dunno, unless I'm missing something, I don't see how a hobbyist can lose in this situation. I *can* see how a provider could lose.

It says that she wanted to just SEE the card, front and back, in PERSON before starting. And then get the activation code and activate the card AFTER the session.

How could a hobbyist lose in this case?

And if he hands her a different card than the one the activation code is for, with 0 value, she loses out, not him.

Or did I miss something?
Good idea activate the card AFTER the session.Don't have to worrying about Rips off
Fancylady is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women