Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2017, 08:52 PM   #1
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Guys. Seriously. WTF.

Why do some of y'all think that if the session is only going to consist of DATY, that you should get some huge goddam discount? I'm sorry, but I own several vibrators, and I don't have to put on makeup or do my hair (or even shower for that matter) for a damn one of them. And not one of those vibrators is going look at me with a hard dick in hand and puppy dog eyes begging for a blowjob.

You are paying for a provider's time (semi-legal), and NOT specific sexual services (highly illegal). Respect her time. Pay her rate. If you can't afford her rate, save your pennies up, or wait for her to have a special, or find someone in a lower bracket.

Rant over. Ugh.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:06 PM   #2
Bigfish9111
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I feel for you lol. Let it all out. Damn I wish I was in Austin. Some people don't know how good they have it. Beauty and cards against humanity in one package. I will see you one of these days.
Bigfish9111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 05:45 AM   #3
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I see your point and the only part I have an issue with is the word "y'all". This implies that you have had multiple instances of the occurrence. Was it a bunch of guys that prompted this post, or one,maybe two assholes? I have difficulty believing very many guys would pay anything for a session that included only DATY. And of those few guys that would, few would be begging for a blow job (after all, you said they only wanted DATY, right?) and even fewer would try to negotiate a special rate.

Please don't lump us all into one ass hat.
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 05:45 AM   #4
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Maybe you should screen better!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
... And not one of those vibrators is going look at me with a hard dick in hand and puppy dog eyes begging for a blowjob.

Rant over. Ugh.
So, how many of those vibrators are willing to pay you $300/hour to lick your pussy? Seems you might need to upgrade YOUR clientele so you don't get so cranky....maybe turn down a few guys every once in a while and you won't have to complain about those that have bad manners and want to explore the possibility of a lower price. You won't stop those guys from asking...

I'm figuring you didn't give them a discount, you won't be seeing them again and you still got your pussy licked. All in all - the public complaint makes you appear whiny/petty.

Probably should have kept this one to yourself. Oh well, we'll see how it goes....hope it works out for ya'.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:24 AM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

It's just those Austinoids...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:26 AM   #6
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinmo View Post
I see your point and the only part I have an issue with is the word "y'all". This implies that you have had multiple instances of the occurrence. Was it a bunch of guys that prompted this post, or one,maybe two assholes? I have difficulty believing very many guys would pay anything for a session that included only DATY. And of those few guys that would, few would be begging for a blow job (after all, you said they only wanted DATY, right?) and even fewer would try to negotiate a special rate.

Please don't lump us all into one ass hat.
Pardon me Slin but in all fairness, CSB did say "some of y'all..." She did not qualify how many y'all are. However, I do agree with your assessment on the low number of gentlemen willing to pay 3 Bills an Hr. to only DATY.

I suggest their real inquiry may be some gentlemen trying to find a lady that perhaps has a base rate for time then operates like a cafeteria. It would cost X to just walk down the line and look at the offering. If you wanted to go through the line and add say...BBBJ it would be an extra Y amount. If you wanted to add DATY, it would be an additional Z amount and so forth.

As an example of this type of price structure, let us say the lady has a base rate of 100 per Hr. for her time. Gentleman A shows up and decides he does not want to partake for whatever reason so they sit there and talk, have a cup of coffee, play cards, etc. for an hour then he leaves the 100 and gets the hell out.

Gentleman B arrives, likes what he sees and decides he would like to engage in DATY and BBBJ. That would be the base rate + rate for DATY + rate for BBBJ. Let's say in this example DATY =20 and BBBJ=50. So the gentleman leaves 170 at the end of the hour and gets the hell out.

Gentleman C arrives, likes what he sees and decides he would like the full buffet, DATY=20 + BBBJ=50 + GFS=25 + CFS=75 +, DATO=30, etc. for a total of $300 for the hour. Gentleman C leaves the 300 at the end of the hour and gets the hell out. Not sure if any of the ladies would be interested in this type of pricing structure but it would be interesting for sure.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:51 AM   #7
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I often wondered that doc holiday. I have been told by a few they have clients not interested in sex,, just chit chat. So if so, who is getting rammed with the pricing. It is understood, I see you, I came to get naked, cum, see you spit , or me lick. But looking on the other side, hearing all some wanna do is daty, well that is less wear and tear on the hardware. Even firestone has lube special.....ijs
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:03 AM   #8
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Pardon me Slin but in all fairness, CSB did say "some of y'all..." She did not qualify how many y'all are. However, I do agree with your assessment on the low number of gentlemen willing to pay 3 Bills an Hr. to only DATY.

I suggest their real inquiry may be some gentlemen trying to find a lady that perhaps has a base rate for time then operates like a cafeteria. It would cost X to just walk down the line and look at the offering. If you wanted to go through the line and add say...BBBJ it would be an extra Y amount. If you wanted to add DATY, it would be an additional Z amount and so forth.

As an example of this type of price structure, let us say the lady has a base rate of 100 per Hr. for her time. Gentleman A shows up and decides he does not want to partake for whatever reason so they sit there and talk, have a cup of coffee, play cards, etc. for an hour then he leaves the 100 and gets the hell out.

Gentleman B arrives, likes what he sees and decides he would like to engage in DATY and BBBJ. That would be the base rate + rate for DATY + rate for BBBJ. Let's say in this example DATY =20 and BBBJ=50. So the gentleman leaves 170 at the end of the hour and gets the hell out.

Gentleman C arrives, likes what he sees and decides he would like the full buffet, DATY=20 + BBBJ=50 + GFS=25 + CFS=75 +, DATO=30, etc. for a total of $300 for the hour. Gentleman C leaves the 300 at the end of the hour and gets the hell out. Not sure if any of the ladies would be interested in this type of pricing structure but it would be interesting for sure.
Your pricing structure is selling specific sexual services - which is highly illegal, and that was one of the points I was trying to make
Old 02-02-2017, 07:05 AM   #9
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
So, how many of those vibrators are willing to pay you $300/hour to lick your pussy? Seems you might need to upgrade YOUR clientele so you don't get so cranky....maybe turn down a few guys every once in a while and you won't have to complain about those that have bad manners and want to explore the possibility of a lower price. You won't stop those guys from asking...

I'm figuring you didn't give them a discount, you won't be seeing them again and you still got your pussy licked. All in all - the public complaint makes you appear whiny/petty.

Probably should have kept this one to yourself. Oh well, we'll see how it goes....hope it works out for ya'.
I actually turn down guys more often than you would think. Not trying to be whiny or petty, just trying to start a conversation because isn't that part of what this board is about? Discussing things within the hobby that we like/don't like?
Old 02-02-2017, 07:47 AM   #10
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Some of y'all still implies multiple instances. I stand by my original statements.

CSB, really, how many times has this occurred?
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:54 AM   #11
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Lol ..her pussy, her mouth her rules..She sounds like she knows what shes doing and she even states her hobbie is sarcasm..read her damn bio before you invest money .
I have no dog in this fight but have been interested in seeing her when I work down in that area and hope to do so just to find out if her BJ is that rock the world good.
But if you book and hr and you agree to an hr then pay the woman her fee but again you should also get an hr if she gets u off in 15 seconds that's not what you paid for .
according to her showcase you can buy 10 mins, 30 mins, hr, 2hrs, etc etc.
that maybe where some confusion lies - she gives those options but once you negotiate for hr theres no going back down to 30 mins after you made an agreement for the hr unless its her decision to let you go after 30 mins and she feels generous.
In the business world you make an agreement or a contract to get a job done and after its over you pay the fee or its a breach of contract and its your fault if you didn't read the fine print before you agreed to hire the party for agreed work.
there are no frills or freebees envolved.
If its shotty work or not the job agreed upon then theres room to bicker but its pretty much buyer beware!
Looking at her reviews there are a lot of satisfied customers!!
Again this woman appears to be very intelligent and pretty smart business Lady and by doing some of the things she does she is protecting herself and the client by the way she negotiates; again you got to remember you are negotiating for HER time not any particular service and she makes that clear.
What goes on behind closed doors is between 2 consenting adults
The only problem I see she gives too many options which is her right to do what she wants but if she wants to eliminate some confusion get rid of the 10 min and 30 min where guys don't think they have an option to negotiate down the rate after they finish in 30 minutes after they have paid for an Hr.
Just an opinion !
Hell if shes that damn good id be trying to negotiate for more time..lol
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 08:24 AM   #12
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Why not text all your clients this?

How about a post with me asking all the whores not to PM me when rent is due?
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 09:03 AM   #13
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinmo View Post
Some of y'all still implies multiple instances. I stand by my original statements.

CSB, really, how many times has this occurred?
It's only happened a dozen or so times throughout my hobby career, but it just happened again this week, and thus the rant. Dude scheduled an hour, and then asked how much, and when I said my rates are listed on my showcase, then it was, "Oh, I thought I would get a discount." Um, no.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:05 AM   #14
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Why not text all your clients this?

How about a post with me asking all the whores not to PM me when rent is due?
You should totally send out a mass PM/text to all of your whores at the end of the month telling them that you're broke, go suck someone else's dick to pay your rent, etc. Splendid idea. Let me know how that works out for ya. I personally don't live blowjob-to-blowjob, so I don't ever have to randomly text/email/PM clients at the end of the month. And if I did find myself short, I would just run a special. But hey, that's just me, and every girl on here is different, no matter how many of y'all try to lump us all into one asshat category. IJS.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:46 AM   #15
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I don't know who rattled her cage but but Thank You. I have found my next X wife. This woman is Perfect.
Nicky Wayne is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women