Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2017, 12:08 PM   #1
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Official StanTheStupid must go thread.

Say it with me. StanTheStupid must go from this forum.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:19 PM   #2
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckeight View Post

He is for me!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:28 PM   #3
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckeight View Post
He might as well go.

He isn't capable of posting up an intelligent argument in support of any of his warped viewpoints.
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:32 PM   #4
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
He might as well go.

He isn't capable of posting up an intelligent argument in support of any of his warped viewpoints.
But that would bring the race for DOTY down to just 3 " candidates ". assup ( Mr. DOTY 4 Times ! ), Lubed Wide Ass, and fistingchappedass. He could always be the " Bernie Sanders " for the other's to beat up on in their quest for the title !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:44 PM   #5
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I think y'all already know he isn't gonna leave on his own accord. He's a small minded little man who is loving the attention his moronic threads / posts are drawing. His latest claim (another thread) is he has a DOCTORATE in Political Science. Obviously that's a huge lie. His posts are that of a drop out seeking his GED.

In my opinion, he'll leave if (and only WHEN) his threads are met with SILENCE....complete and total APATHY.

In a nutshell...no rebuttals, no commentary by anyone.

A zero response (by everyone) would be deafening.

It might take some time for him to get the message. But sooner or later...like the spoiled rotten little child he is...he'll take his ball and go home.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:45 PM   #6
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I still think he would leave voluntarily if one of yinz would just help him find a "good woman"...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1979165
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:49 PM   #7
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
I think y'all already know he isn't gonna leave on his own accord. He's a small minded little man who is loving the attention his moronic threads / posts are drawing. His latest claim (another thread) is he has a DOCTORATE in Political Science. Obviously that's a huge lie. His posts are that of a drop out seeking his GED.

In my opinion, he'll leave if (and only WHEN) his threads are met with SILENCE....complete and total APATHY.

In a nutshell...no rebuttals, no commentary by anyone.

A zero response (by everyone) would be deafening.

It might take some time for him to get the message. But sooner or later...like the spoiled rotten little child he is...he'll take his ball and go home.
Ya that would really bum me out if I didn't have to listen to your stupid thoughts, are you kidding me, please don't respond! Besides you would be in hiding just like the republicans hiding from the voters at all the town halls across America. The real reason liberal posts offend you is that deep in your liberal hearts you know they are true!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:19 PM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
...just like the republicans hiding from the voters at all the town halls across America.
Do you actually believe that those raising hell at the "townhall" meetings were voters from that district or even state?

Gruber nailed your ass! They're from OFA.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:35 PM   #9
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Wait, you trying to tell me StandInShit is a man.......?????? PUhhhhleeeze.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:38 PM   #10
wordup666
BANNED

Limit spam.
wordup666 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:38 PM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Wait, you trying to tell me StandInShit is a man.......?????? PUhhhhleeeze.
Well, ..... today he feels like one!

Tomorrow, may be not so much. Stay tuned!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:41 PM   #12
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
The real reason liberal posts offend you is that deep in your liberal hearts you know they are true!
Believe what you want to believe, moron.

Deep in MY HEART, here's what I know to be TRUE: I know you and your kind are a threat to not only my (and my children's) way of life, but that of the nation I love and respect with all MY HEART.

The very fact there are people who think like you do in our country only strengthens my resolve to say...and do...whatever is necessary to help preserve that way of life today....and for generations to come.

THE CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER (tip o' the cap to Tom Clancy's novel) is the undermining if not total destruction of our country's system of values...and the same values of countless millions of families throughout the United States of America. Those values are being attacked daily by those who want chaos and anarchy to reign across our country...and the entire world. Looking ahead...

Thank God the first step in The Right Direction was taken this past November. Patriots across the land kicked the shit outa Hillary at the ballot booth....and those same patriots are gonna kick the shit outa the morons on Capital Hill if they continue to stalemate and throw up roadblocks for this administration and it's agenda.

Your TRUTH, you fool, is a complete and total lie. And if that's what is Deep in Your Heart, may I add this: Tough Shit, Sherlock....FORTY-SEVEN more months remain on Trump's FIRST term. Stick that one in your pipe and smoke it, Tinkerbell.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:44 PM   #13
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Believe what you want to believe, moron.

Deep in MY HEART, here's what I know to be TRUE: I know you and your kind are a threat to not only my (and my children's) way of life, but that of the nation I love and respect with all MY HEART.

The very fact there are people who think like you do in our country only strengthens my resolve to say...and do...whatever is necessary to help preserve that way of life today....and for generations to come.

THE CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER (tip o' the cap to Tom Clancy's novel) is the undermining if not total destruction of our country's system of values...and the same values of countless millions of families throughout the United States of America. Those values are being attacked daily by those who want chaos and anarchy to reign across our country...and the entire world. Looking ahead...

Thank God the first step in The Right Direction was taken this past November. Patriots across the land kicked the shit outa Hillary at the ballot booth....and those same patriots are gonna kick the shit outa the morons on Capital Hill if they continue to stalemate and throw up roadblocks for this administration and it's agenda.

Your TRUTH, you fool, is a complete and total lie. And if that's what is Deep in Your Heart, may I add this: Tough Shit, Sherlock....FORTY-SEVEN more months remain on Trump's FIRST term. Stick that one in your pipe and smoke it, Tinkerbell.
He will be impeached or resign!
Old 02-20-2017, 01:49 PM   #14
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Do you actually believe that those raising hell at the "townhall" meetings were voters from that district or even state?

Gruber nailed your ass! They're from OFA.
Yes they are voters from those districts, what do you think they have a tour bus and drive around all day from site to site, who has time for that, it's grassroots protesting!
Old 02-20-2017, 02:10 PM   #15
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I feel better already!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women