Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25
Default Things That Make You Say WTF....lol

So I was thinking about some of the funny things that make us go "WTF"

Why is it when two buddies getting a bite to eat and one orders desert and the other doesn't, why do they bring 2 spoons. I'm sorry but I'm not eating deaert off a buddy's plate lol.

It's been a long time since but I have typed a review or post up and hit submit, only to have eccie log me out and lose what I typed lol.

I know that me being hearing impaired that a lot of people say WTF to me lol. I've had a customer service rep come up and ask "how it's going" and I say "no I'm fine" lol. I only know that I didn't hear them correctly cause whoever I'm with will snicker

Let's hear some of your's.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Every time some azz clown makes a stupid comment on a review of a girl he can't afford or turned him down lol. Makes ya go WTF.

Every time I am in the check out line and the person in front of me realizes after 10 min. and the groceries already in the bag, "OMG" I have to pay...and they write a check to boot! WTF, use self check out retard!

When you're at a stop light and the guy behind you starts blowing the horn for you to go...ummm it's the U.S. fool, that's a ticket!! WTF...
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:43 PM   #3
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Every time Obama opens his mouth.... and no I don't mean "winning the future" when I say WTF!
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #4
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Every time Obama opens his mouth.... and no I don't mean "winning the future" when I say WTF!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:54 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

parents who let their kids wear those gawd awful skate shoes at the mall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:06 PM   #6
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

When I can only find pants in either the right length but not the right waist or the right waist but not the length....come on!!!!!!!!!!!! That just chaps my hide.

When I used to work at a previous company and the company cell phone provided to me is shut off.....huh??....seriously. Then I have to go to a pay phone, which I can never hear on. Oooooh talk about pissed.

A close friend of mine's idea of lanmarks used to me "turn at the blue mailbox"....this is Houston, do you know how many blue mailboxes there are here lol. Or it's the house with the (some plant) in front of it. I'm sorry but I don't know jack about plants....lol
Old 01-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #7
helen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 58421
My ECCIE Reviews

the awkward predicament that ensues when two people meet at a 4-way stop at the same time.

seriously, if i have to tell you to "go ahead" with my hand more than twice, i lose it. especially if i have to flick on my high beams for emphasis. just go already!!
helen is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:04 PM   #8
helen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 58421
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen View Post
the awkward predicament that ensues when two people meet at a 4-way stop at the same time.

seriously, if i have to tell you to "go ahead" with my hand more than twice, i lose it. especially if i have to flick on my high beams for emphasis. just go already!!
to add-- what's even MORE frustrating is when you BOTH start to cross and stop and repeat the whole process above once again.

WTF, go already!
helen is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:41 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote==When I can only find pants in either the right length but not the right waist or the right waist but not the length....come on!!!!!!!!!!!! That just chaps my hide.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {and it is usually on sale & what i want}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:13 PM   #10
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

When you are in a hurry to get some where and there is always some jackass in the left hand lane doing 30 Mph in a 55 or 50 in a 70 Mph and then you catch a train..lol..just isnt your day..Wtf
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:25 AM   #11
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwooly1 View Post
When you are in a hurry to get some where and there is always some jackass in the left hand lane doing 30 Mph in a 55 or 50 in a 70 Mph and then you catch a train..lol..just isnt your day..Wtf
That's exactly what seems to happen when I'm on my way to a session.... That's when I yell "WTF!!" lol
Old 01-28-2011, 04:05 AM   #12
oldmember
Gaining Momentum

Quote:

And in a similar vein - when I hold a door open for someone, then they stop and say "go ahead" to me. Grrrr - just get yer a$$ thru the door that I have just held open for you!
oldmember is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:02 AM   #13
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I know this isn't a big deal but sometimes it just sets me off when I'm going thru the drive thru placing an order, and they interrupt me to ask "do you want a combo" and when I say no they start the process of taking my order again...I'm sorry but if I want a damn combo I would have just said I want a #1 or #2 ect.. Am I the only person that says WTF when they do this lol.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:16 AM   #14
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
to add-- what's even MORE frustrating is when you BOTH start to cross and stop and repeat the whole process above once again.

WTF, go already!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:27 AM   #15
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Is it bad that I secretly wanna do him? lol!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women