Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2015, 06:03 PM   #1
tbts7
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default Cause for concern?

I am obviously new to the hobby and I was just recently verified on p411 but still have no okays or references. I recently asked a provider in my city to set up an appointment. Her profile said she was open to members with references only. When I asked for an appointment she asked me no questions except what time and said everything was good to go. It seemed way too easy for me and has me slightly spooked out. All her ads state she requires references - is me having p411 enough to override that? Just want to make sure it's not sketch. She has many positive reviews but just want to know if I should be concerned?
tbts7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 06:30 PM   #2
fishboy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

If the reviews are current I wouldn't worry too much (but that doesn't mean blame me if it goes sour!) did you access her thru p411? And does her profile there say +1 or +2? Maybe she is having a slow week. Unfortunately ya never know. You could ask her. Or maybe when you PMed her you politely introduced yourself and told her your position and she accepted that (along with p411+0 OKs). At some point you will have to just jump in the water to start to swim but understand your trepidation as I was there just a short time ago
fishboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 06:31 PM   #3
YoHou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

It should be enough, but some girls require P411+okays.
YoHou is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 07:33 PM   #4
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Some providers will advertise as "with references" or + so many OKs but if things are slow or if they feel comfortable with the situation they will see a "newbie". They don't advertise as "newbie friendly" because in reality they really prefer to see guys with references and OKs. If she has fairly recent positive reviews you should be good. Consider yourself lucky that she's cutting you a little break on the requirements, treat her nice, have a fun time and then send her an OK request after the appointment.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:35 PM   #5
nanette3480
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 262590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
Some providers will advertise as "with references" or + so many OKs but if things are slow or if they feel comfortable with the situation they will see a "newbie". They don't advertise as "newbie friendly" because in reality they really prefer to see guys with references and OKs. If she has fairly recent positive reviews you should be good. Consider yourself lucky that she's cutting you a little break on the requirements, treat her nice, have a fun time and then send her an OK request after the appointment.
I agree with you on this..
nanette3480 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:13 AM   #6
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

i know that feeling, when they respond to fast then you think, hmmm must be a pimp or set up.. if they respond to slow then you blow them off.. happy medium is the best
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:34 AM   #7
nanette3480
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 262590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
i know that feeling, when they respond to fast then you think, hmmm must be a pimp or set up.. if they respond to slow then you blow them off.. happy medium is the best
When responding...I try to find a happy medium, but it doesn't always work out that way..
nanette3480 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women