Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
charliec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Post Bryan/College Station ASPD

Since I don't really "hobby" that much, ASPD and it's demise was a bit of a shock. I have tried to spread the word to a very select few of the gents I knew from ASPD who were classy, clean, and would love this site.

I was glad to discover it the other day myself. To the other sane and safe hobbyists in the B/CS, let's quietly spread the word amongst our select brethern so they can join us and we can continue to find sanity in this crazy world.

Lots of love from the B/CS!

:-)
Peace and be safe!
charliec is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
Kay of Houston
YOUR BEST KEPT SECRET!

User ID: 5809
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never been to that area, and was seriously thinking of passing thru there in a few days. Any advice on good and bad place to stay at or avoid? I'm still looking for sites and boards that list that area. Are Waco/Kileen/Temple included, or is that another section all together?
Kay of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:55 AM   #3
lemontrees
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1548

OK, fellas, if she does decide to stop in the area, I would hope she finds it worth her while. A "dud" visit will be reported to other ladies, making it much more unlikely that you will get additional ladies visiting.

If you are interested, contact her ahead of time, get your screening completed BEFORE she hits town. DO NOT count on last minute screenings. And if you make appointments, KEEP THEM. And DO NOT TRY TO " bargain " with her for lower rates.

Conduct yourselves in a gentlemanly fashion, and do not draw attention to either yourself or the lady when you go for the appointment. When you are lucky enough to have a lady visit your town, show your appreciation

Word of a successful trip or one that is a total waste of time WILL spread to other ladies.
YOU could be the deciding factor!

LT
lemontrees is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:40 PM   #4
Kay of Houston
YOUR BEST KEPT SECRET!

User ID: 5809
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for your support lemontrees!
Kay of Houston is offline   Quote