Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2011, 06:44 PM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Both Scenarios are totally understandable.... and neither would seem censorship.....

Thanks for the fast response.

But if you link pics available from ads into reviews there should be no issues with that nor should any information included in any of their ads no matter what site she on...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #17
Guest102312
Account Disabled

User ID: 25528
My ECCIE Reviews

My "provider advice" is this. I always tell guys IF they do a review if they would please not post my number that or post it on your website/showcase that you wish that your phone number or any other personal info not be posted if reviews are done.
Guest102312 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:25 PM   #18
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

peace and love,
Crystal
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:27 AM   #19
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty View Post
Thank you St. christoper for your explanation. I can say that situation you mentioned #1 happened to me this year, and I was told by a mod here that it could not be changed to what I advertise, use on p411, my website, etc. UNTIL the OP requested it. It took two or three days of me worrying about it.

I hope this doesn't happen again, I suppose it was a misunderstanding on the mod's part??

peace and love,
Crystal
You're welcome Crystal. Perhaps a misunderstanding, and it has been rectified. As mentioned in our Forum Guideline #22, ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads. It is for this reason that I believe the misunderstanding took place, and I don't believe there was any malice or ill-intent involved with these situations.

There are obvious exceptions, such as the ones I've outlined above (incorrect phone numbers, location info, etc) and you can be assured that ECCIE staff will lend a helping hand on matters such as this going forward. We are all on the same page.

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #20
Abc123ddd
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

St. C,

I think a misunderstanding like this should warrant clarifying or even modifying forum guidelines.

I think any time a Verified provider requests any form of contact/location info removed from a review, for any reason, the request should be honored without debate. This should not apply to non-verified providers, such as backpage 'providers', who are more likely to rip people off and need a form of identification to protect the hobbyist.

The content of the review should not be altered and I can see the reason that altering content is a last resort; but I do not see a phone number or location changing the content, intent or overall value of a review in any way.

You allow verified providers to advertise and participate on this board without giving any more contact information than they feel comfortable. If not posting their phone number for screening purposes or even not giving a location hurts their business, that is their money, their call. If you are going to allow that standard in advertising, then it needs to be held across the board.

I as a hobbyist am no better informed if I have the information of a provider who would not have given it out in the first place.

From what I understand from what you have said, the current guidelines have allowed the OP's conflict to be resolved... my point would be the current guidelines/forum rules show this to me more of an exception to the rule, and not an enforceable standard. I think clarification would prevent any debate in a time sensitive situation.

I'm just putting myself in the OP's shoes. If my phone number, or location or photograph were broadcast against my intent across the permanence of the internet, I would want it removed as soon as humanly possible.
Abc123ddd is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:47 AM   #21
guest021911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abc123ddd View Post
St. C,

I think a misunderstanding like this should warrant clarifying or even modifying forum guidelines.

I think any time a Verified provider requests any form of contact/location info removed from a review, for any reason, the request should be honored without debate. This should not apply to non-verified providers, such as backpage 'providers', who are more likely to rip people off and need a form of identification to protect the hobbyist.

The content of the review should not be altered and I can see the reason that altering content is a last resort; but I do not see a phone number or location changing the content, intent or overall value of a review in any way.

You allow verified providers to advertise and participate on this board without giving any more contact information than they feel comfortable. If not posting their phone number for screening purposes or even not giving a location hurts their business, that is their money, their call. If you are going to allow that standard in advertising, then it needs to be held across the board.

I as a hobbyist am no better informed if I have the information of a provider who would not have given it out in the first place.

From what I understand from what you have said, the current guidelines have allowed the OP's conflict to be resolved... my point would be the current guidelines/forum rules show this to me more of an exception to the rule, and not an enforceable standard. I think clarification would prevent any debate in a time sensitive situation.

I'm just putting myself in the OP's shoes. If my phone number, or location or photograph were broadcast against my intent across the permanence of the internet, I would want it removed as soon as humanly possible.
I think this was very well said and has good merit to "tweak the rules" to make things better for all....especially the ladies. Their comfort and safety are EVERYTHING.......and without them we have NOTHING!!.....just my 2 cents and humble opinion.
guest021911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:12 AM   #22
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCandyMan View Post
I think this was very well said and has good merit to "tweak the rules" to make things better for all....especially the ladies. Their comfort and safety are EVERYTHING.......and without them we have NOTHING!!.....just my 2 cents and humble opinion.
Yep....+1, a little more clear clarification about edits regarding contact info is in order. Thanks!

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:20 PM   #23
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

To St. Chris's credit, we discussed this by telephone yesterday and he was clear in how he wants this handled going forward. He does listen and even more importantly he acts when members ask for changes that make sense for all!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:12 PM   #24
skeetersup
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Came in late to this thread but it's nice to hear that it was a misunderstanding. Protecting our ladies should be of primary concern, as well as hobbyists.
skeetersup is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:51 PM   #25
ItalianJackie
Account Disabled

User ID: 36630
My ECCIE Reviews

Mods here are assholes. So are most of the men.. End of story .. So im done I found a better job. Hopefully the dicks disable my account now.
ItalianJackie is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:04 PM   #26
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Well after that statement we are glad to see ya go! Have a nice life
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:15 PM   #27
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianJackie View Post
Mods here are assholes. So are most of the men.. End of story .. So im done I found a better job. Hopefully the dicks disable my account now.
Are you the one who did/does car dates who made the guys bring their own rubber? You are basically an over priced SW from what I hear... good riddance.... make sure to PM the mods to disable your account....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:50 AM   #28
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Quote:
So are most of the men.. End of story .. So im done I found a better job.
You should rent a bus and charge for tickets on your way out for other like minded SP's that feel the same way, bet you could make a crap load of dough if you price the seats just right
Guest031411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:04 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Though you couldn't tell from most of the posts, this is an ADULT board. When you're an adult, come back!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #30
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyloveratx View Post
You should rent a bus and charge for tickets on your way out for other like minded SP's that feel the same way, bet you could make a crap load of dough if you price the seats just right
now thats funny right there
Buckskin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women