Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35286
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How important are face pics when considering an appointment?
I need a face pic or I won't set up an appointment 19 19.00%
I can take it or leave it- doesn't matter at all 28 28.00%
I think it is safer for both of us if she doesn't show her face, keeps things discreet 15 15.00%
I have to see something, even a blurred face image or one with a bar across the eyes 35 35.00%
If she doesn't show her face, she must be hiding something from the hobbyist 3 3.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2010, 04:03 AM   #1
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Question for the Gentlemen of Eccie

Hello Gents!

Ok, so Sexy Sable asked a question about what advertising is best and eye catching... I want to follow up on something like that as far as pics go without hijacking her thread so I opened this one.

My Q: How important (really and honestly) are face pics when considering whether or not to see a provider? Is this really a true determining factor, not at all important, a must have, etc? Actually, I think I will also attach a poll to this.

I, personally, will NEVER post face pics because I cannot. It would be nice, I wont lie, because I am beautiful and I take great pics but for discretion and safety reasons I am unable to do so. So I am not asking, really so that I can start posting face pics, it is just a Q to see how important this really is to you gentlemen.

Thanks for any and all input!

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:11 AM   #2
Porscheboy8888
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I believe there are several other pix that are as or more important. I want to see pix of the breast, stomach, back and butt. These give me an idea if the lady meets what I want in a provider.

Pix covering up the stomach with something are flags that there is excess here. I don't necessarily want legs spread wide pix, I do like totally nude pix. I especially like pix with a theme. Don't care for pix taken lying down with head closest to the camera.

Ok, that's my $ .02 worth.
Porscheboy8888 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:30 AM   #3
Guest032213-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27
Smile Face Pics

I think that what is written in the ad is more important. Getting a vibe of a provider's personality. And, I will be the first to say it, the rate. If there are two beautiful providers, one at $200/hr and one at $400/hr, unfortunately, the first one I am going to look at is the $200/hr. Also, if you ask most guys, they are always breast men, leg men, butt men, etc. So, in some instances, the face may not be the center of their attention. Now if the provider is missing teeth(good in certain situations), that may be something that should be disclosed in a private e-mail.
Guest032213-02 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:06 AM   #4
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default pretty much in agreement

show me the ass, boobs legs and tummy and ill take my chances. while i love a great personality sense of humor etc and a pretty face is so nice i wanna screw a girl whose body drives me nuts. everyday i look at the pics of sonya and when i see her on all 4's in white stockings i know how happy id be to bang her whether her face was a 5 or a 10. yes if a provider is missing teeth has 2 black eyes or bad acne those are deal breakers but short of that give me an average face and the body i like and im good to go.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #5
Jake2.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

I think a face pic is nice once I have set up a session. So even if it is behind a password or something. But to make a decision on a lady, the face isn't that important although appreciated. I assume if she doesn't show her face, she has a good reason for it. What is important is to get a good idea of body size and shape. I don't care for when all the pics cover the stomach or she is always sucking it in hard. I am not one for the ass in my face shot either. Actually what gets me the hottest is when the panties show just the crease of the pussy area.
Jake2.1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:44 PM   #6
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

This is more a Co-ed topic so I have moved it to this Co-ed forum.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:24 PM   #7
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I'd take a hot body with a so-so face over a hot face with a so-so body anytime. So give me an idea of the body and i'm good.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:39 PM   #8
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I don't need to see a face.

I am more interested in the overall provider's body type and the activities in which she loves to dabble (as opposed to actively resisting). If you meet those two screening requirements, I am more likely to see you. You can be ugly as sin in your face (most are not), but if you meet my body type and activities...that's what I am looking for!!!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:38 PM   #9
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I want to see the body pics from several different angles, and I agree that if you cover your belly there must be something to hide.

As far as seeing pics of the face, it's not that important to me, as I'm much more interested in whats between your ears!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:42 PM   #10
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I agree with CC. imo, everyone sees things in a different way. So let them see as much as you're comfortable with. I've noticed many providers who are small breasted hide that view. Maybe they're uncomfortable. For me, I love small breasts and wish I could see more.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:18 PM   #11
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you to all who have responded so far. I am eager to learn more so keep it coming. I am considering (just considering, mind you) putting up face pics that are semi blurred or something to that effect but also that are passworded on my website. How many of you think that is a good idea to offer to those interested in an appt with me? Would that allow for more flexibility since the poll above shows most "need to see something"? What do you think? Thanks again for all the opinions!

KKA
Old 04-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #12
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
Thank you to all who have responded so far. I am eager to learn more so keep it coming. I am considering (just considering, mind you) putting up face pics that are semi blurred or something to that effect but also that are passworded on my website. How many of you think that is a good idea to offer to those interested in an appt with me? Would that allow for more flexibility since the poll above shows most "need to see something"? What do you think? Thanks again for all the opinions!

KKA
With all due respect, the feedback seems to show they'd rather get a clean shot of your belly or lack thereof than your face.

From your showcase you don't cleanly see that. Your website, only one photo, covered, gives an indication as to yours.

Are you hiding your stomach for privacy reasons?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #13
oden
Valued Poster

I think references and research are the way to go. That is the value of boards like these and protects the privacy of both parties. As we have seen with BP, Craigslist etc pictures can be faked.
oden is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:24 PM   #14
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, Alt, I am not purposely hiding anything. I have taken some great new pics that I will be putting up here soon. When I first began with showing pics, I had to be careful for many Vanilla World reasons and so I was very picky about what to put up and how. I am a little more comfortable now because the new ones will be more revealing but still wont compromise my discretion. I am VERY comfortable with my body and have very few inhibitions. I am FAR from perfect but so is everyone else so I fit right in. I just had to find the right person who knew what I wanted and HOW I wanted to be displayed online. Like I said, for the most part for me personally, I have to be very dicreet as I have much to lose should I ever be exposed in the real world. I am sure everyone does, not just me. Thanks for your kind approach. I do appreciate your response, kind Sir.

This thread was more to get a general idea of how important, if at all, face pics are as far as booking a potential appointment.

KKA
Old 04-29-2010, 10:34 PM   #15
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
Actually, Alt, I am not purposely hiding anything. I have taken some great new pics that I will be putting up here soon. When I first began with showing pics, I had to be careful for many Vanilla World reasons and so I was very picky about what to put up and how. I am a little more comfortable now because the new ones will be more revealing but still wont compromise my discretion. I am VERY comfortable with my body and have very few inhibitions. I am FAR from perfect but so is everyone else so I fit right in. I just had to find the right person who knew what I wanted and HOW I wanted to be displayed online. Like I said, for the most part for me personally, I have to be very dicreet as I have much to lose should I ever be exposed in the real world. I am sure everyone does, not just me. Thanks for your kind approach. I do appreciate your response, kind Sir.

This thread was more to get a general idea of how important, if at all, face pics are as far as booking a potential appointment.

KKA
You are quite right & I look forward to your new shoot...

I hope you can appreciate how threads have a way of straying...& in your case the irony is the one unsolicited pet peeve (covered stomach shots) is another one that applies to you...

atlcomedy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women