Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2012, 12:49 AM   #1
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default The Wall Of Hate: Israel's Unquenchable Thirst For Palestinian Land And Resources & The REAL Reason For The Assault In Gaza?

The Wall Of Hate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Niwmrp3KO5o

Life Or Death In The Gaza Strip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWJFC98jPrQ

The REAL Reason For The Assault In Gaza?
Why Israel Is Escalating the Assault on Gaza In November

---

Moral Equivalence? Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks On Israeli Morality & Israel Would Have Us Believe That These People Are Terrorists

(Video) Military Footage Of Israel Defense Forces Targeted Strike On Head Of Hamas Military Wing & How Israel Helped To Spawn Hamas

One on One with President Obama, Why Is The U.S. Supporting Al Qaeda In Syria?

US Committing Holocaust For Regime Change In Iran

11/14/2012 - Ron Paul's Farewell Speech To Congress

SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:36 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Palestinian vs. Israeli conflict is the "chicken or the egg" scenario ...

... if one desires to base the conversation on U.N. resolutions and agreements the one ought to begin with the first agreements as a foundation and move forward ...

... if one desires to base the conversation on the history of thousands of years .. then one must first establish the factual truth of that history, as opposed to tales passed on by generations until finally reduced to writing with the slant of the particular author's background and beliefs ...

... if one desires to base the conversation on the current circumstances, then one must determine who fired the first round in this latest salvo ....

Before the U.S. (and/or its citizens) starts passing judgment on the Israelis vs. the Palestinians by suggesting the Palestinians 'were there first," there ought to be some careful examination of our own history of "settlements" and the "solutions" implemented to accomplish those efforts.

Particularly if one lives in Texas.

It was not too long ago that "Palestinians" entered Israel on work permits to enjoy the benefits derived from a thriving and productive economy and thereby have opportunities that were not so available in their own communities. That relatonship facilitated bombings and other violence in Israel. We have had the same circumstance across our Southern border in Texas for years .. had that relationship allowed bombings and imported violence then it would have been stopped (our choice). The Southwestern states are not being faced with that growing reality. Our relations with Mexico would deteriorate rapidly if the Mexican govenrment allowed gangs from political parties in Mexico to launch rockets into the communities along the border on the U.S. side. Our government is entitled to stop the shelling and rockets.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:12 AM   #3
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Long Conflict

The conflict with Arabs and Israelis has been going on since before I can remember.

I doubt these people even know why they're fighting anymore and a long string of US President's have tried to break the cycle, but none have succeeded.

. . . It's like talking sense to two angry pit bulls!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:23 AM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Now that you have identified yourself as a terrorist I'm hoping you are in C R...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #5
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Palestinian vs. Israeli conflict is the "chicken or the egg" scenario ...

... if one desires to base the conversation on U.N. resolutions and agreements the one ought to begin with the first agreements as a foundation and move forward ...

... if one desires to base the conversation on the history of thousands of years .. then one must first establish the factual truth of that history, as opposed to tales passed on by generations until finally reduced to writing with the slant of the particular author's background and beliefs ...

... if one desires to base the conversation on the current circumstances, then one must determine who fired the first round in this latest salvo ....

Before the U.S. (and/or its citizens) starts passing judgment on the Israelis vs. the Palestinians by suggesting the Palestinians 'were there first," there ought to be some careful examination of our own history of "settlements" and the "solutions" implemented to accomplish those efforts.

Particularly if one lives in Texas.

It was not too long ago that "Palestinians" entered Israel on work permits to enjoy the benefits derived from a thriving and productive economy and thereby have opportunities that were not so available in their own communities. That relatonship facilitated bombings and other violence in Israel. We have had the same circumstance across our Southern border in Texas for years .. had that relationship allowed bombings and imported violence then it would have been stopped (our choice). The Southwestern states are not being faced with that growing reality. Our relations with Mexico would deteriorate rapidly if the Mexican govenrment allowed gangs from political parties in Mexico to launch rockets into the communities along the border on the U.S. side. Our government is entitled to stop the shelling and rockets.
Numbers indicate Israel’s economy slowing down, heading for possible recession

The Case for Palestinian Workers Re-entering Israel's Labor Force
Old 11-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #6
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

See, if someone kept sending rockets toward you would you just sit there and take it? Fuck no! Israel is defending itself from the recent attacks by Hamas.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #7
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Now that you have identified yourself as a terrorist I'm hoping you are in C R...

As you quoted no one, I assume you are calling those that side with Hamas terrorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
See, if someone kept sending rockets toward you would you just sit there and take it? Fuck no! Israel is defending itself from the recent attacks by Hamas.
Pretty much. Israel has every right to defend itself. Living under constant siege as they do, I think they practice restraint.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #8
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
You may want to do a little more research on the subject!
Old 11-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #9
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
You may want to do a little more research on the subject!
I like Ron Paul, but I don't think he is the be all - end all authority on Israel. I will admit that I am a Zionist, because the Jews are allowed to have a nation. No one in Europe after WWII wanted to take them in- that is to say back to their own homes and lands. Ever heard of Masada? Ever heard of the Temple of David. Ever heard of Judea? It's their land. They, albeit reluctantly, are willing to share it. The Israelis didn't start the shelling, but they will finish it.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #10
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I like Ron Paul, but I don't think he is the be all - end all authority on Israel. I will admit that I am a Zionist, because the Jews are allowed to have a nation. No one in Europe after WWII wanted to take them in- that is to say back to their own homes and lands. Ever heard of Masada? Ever heard of the Temple of David. Ever heard of Judea? It's their land. They, albeit reluctantly, are willing to share it. The Israelis didn't start the shelling, but they will finish it.
How will they finish it?
Old 11-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #11
SEE3772
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=OliviaHoward;1051924987]
As you quoted no one, I assume you are calling those that side with Hamas terrorists.

The innocent people in Israel and in Gaza, I'm on their side!

Strange thing though... Did Israel create Hamas... it's been reported in Israeli and the international press, etc.
As the US created Al Qaeda.
The powers that be in America still use, fund and praise Al Qaeda.
If you don't have a real enemy, create one.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:59 PM   #12
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
How will they finish it?
That's up to the Hamas agressors isn't it.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #13
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I will admit that I am a Zionist,...
No disrespect intended but your more like a "Porch Zionist"...
The real Zionists that live in America (the bankers) control the economy/monetary policy and have destroyed both.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:04 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The real Zionists that live in America (the bankers) control the economy/monetary policy and have destroyed both.
At least there is now a basis for comprehending your reason for being pro-Hamas....

... pro-Iran ... pro-Al Qeada ... your point is taken ....

Old 11-20-2012, 04:19 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

http://news.msn.com/world/clinton-to...se-fire-builds

Clinton-Who-Lets-You-Hang-Out-To-Dry-And-Die is on her way to sit down with the Israelis.

Israelis: If she will let her own people die, what will she do for us?

Crediblity.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women