Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47512
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2013, 11:45 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The libs hate anyone who will actually challenge their ridiculous ideas.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:47 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Bring your "A" game Timmy. You were pretty pathetic tonight. You weren't even a challenge. You're like the kid who gets beat up on his way to school and the bullies take his lunch, then you yell at them, "I don't even like peanut butter," and think you won the fight. Funny as hell!

How about you, Whiny? I've seen you have off nights, but you flat out suck tonight. no clever repartee, no outrageous lie, no particular poignant personal attacks.

We are sending you down to the Miners until you get your game back. Coal miners! You could probably use a little time in the dark with a big shaft!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:08 AM   #33
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
The libs hate anyone who will actually challenge their ridiculous ideas.
No actually most of us don't. I don't hate anyone, but I do hate some ideas and types of talk I have to say, but I would probably like most of you posting on here as people I suspect. After all we all love our country even if liberals don't always like it a great deal (much like family) and we like women, pussy and sex not to mention freedom of speech (for everyone who agrees with us LOL). Almost all of the ideas that conservatives or libertarians espouse today were liberal or even radical less than 200 years ago. Hell, most conservatives espouse economic liberalism today. Basically, what most of you on the right are arguing is that social and political progress should stop right now, things are good enough or were better in the past and we can't do any better. Democracy is old but skipped a millennium or two until it popped up in the USA and France about the same time (we did it first, but we got most of our ideas from their elite intellectuals). Equality, women's rights, freedom of speech, pursuit of life, liberty and happiness, elimination of slavery, free markets, etc... etc... etc.... are all relatively new and very radical until the last 100 years.

Those were all liberal ideas, but according to all of you, liberals have no good ideas anymore. OK, how likely is that?

Oh, and as far as wearing the uniform in battle, not to mention volunteering and being awarded (there is winning of) purple hearts, anyone, no matter their political views, should be accorded respect for their service and especially for their sacrifice. That Hegel and Kerry have not been in many cases lately just goes to the hypocrisy and lunacy of the right and the Republican party which has walked back from most of the ideals and policies it supported over the last 100 years and would cast its previous Presidents out today as RINOs if they weren't dead and dared to open their mouths.

Just my two cents
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:11 AM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think I have to agree with you, austxjr. Way to go. Ruin my evening right before bed. Modern libertarianism is classical liberalism.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:45 AM   #35
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I am proud that we finally have a senator from Texas that will stand up and speak for Texas and Texans. Much better than the limp wrist, go along to get alongs that have been sucked into the system.
I am proud he is doing his job.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:10 AM   #36
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Note to "2Dogs" . . . doing your job isn't just barking at the front door. Wake me up when The Opportunist actually legislates . . . which is what he was hired to do.
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:22 AM   #37
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Actually, it's not limited to service men and women. Most anyone who agrees with me is usually correct.

And I never said Cruz was the answer to my dreams, I just said he pissing off the right people. He's still a Republican, and they are all just as suspect as Democrats, since there is very little real difference between the parties. But guys like Cruz and Rand Paul offer a glimmer of hope to an otherwise imploding Republican Party.

However, you like to lie about me, pretend I said things I didn't, and call me a Republican. All lies. That's the only way you libs think you can win an argument. You tell lies about your opposition, knock them down, and congratulate yourself on how smart you are. You're good at it, Timmy, but not so good that we can't see through your phony wall of imaginary intellect.
+1. Ain't they great!!??!!
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:24 AM   #38
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Cruz is a fighter; the Democrats aren't use to seeing a Republican come to a knife fight with a gun !

Go Cruz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And NO sitting Senator is more nasty than dingy Harry Reid............the majority leader.

Here is the nasty Reid giving the finger......Cruz would never do something as crude as this !

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:37 AM   #39
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I am proud that we finally have a senator from Texas that will stand up and speak for Texas and Texans. Much better than the limp wrist, go along to get alongs that have been sucked into the system.
I am proud he is doing his job.
This is EXACTLY what will cause the Rep party to marginalize itself and eventually disappear if it doesn't change. Reread the important parts of the early posts, none of them deal with policies. They deal with the personal traits of the "leaders" you keep idolizing:

"But Republicans who look to him and see any kind of savior overlook much of what drags the party down, which isn’t merely or even principally the genealogy of their candidates. It’s the intransigent social conservatism, the whiff of meanness and the showey eruptions. It’s what Cruz, who rode a wave of Tea Party ardor to victory in Texas in November, distills.

I don’t say that to celebrate the Republicans’ struggles. Just as the country benefits from a balance of powers between branches of government, it’s best served by two viable parties in healthy tension, each checking any capacity in the other for ideological indulgence and excess. And right now the Republican Party accommodates too much quackery, belligerence and misplaced moralism to play a fully credible part in a vital, essential debate about the size and scope of government. The party should be a place where voters who are reasonably concerned about government overreach can turn. It shouldn’t be a bastion of regressive social ideas and foul tempers.

Note in particular a Republican pollster’s recent interviews with Ohio voters. When the pollster asks them to play word association with “Republican,” the answers indeed include a few descriptions that the profiles of Rubio and Cruz push back against: “rich,” “white.” But the adjectives “rigid” and “polarizing” also come up, along with a lament about an “all-or-nothing” approach.

He has an impressive academic résumé: an undergraduate degree from Princeton, followed by law school at Harvard. I’ve talked with his fellow students at Harvard and with his former colleagues from George W. Bush’s 2000 presidential campaign. All of them mention how fiercely smart he is. But the flattery stops there. They remember him as arrogant, sour and self-serving, traits that apply to his brief time in the Senate so far."

You and other RWWs can continue to play your morally superior games, keep deluding yourselves that you are more worthy to lead, but the reality is the Rep party is regrouping around the PERSONALITIES that will doom it to forever be a secondary or worse player on the political stage. Whether you like it or not, it isn't the Rep ideas that sink them, it is their arrogance, meanness, and the belief that they truly do not care about anyone else. That they have sold out completely to corp $. You can throw out all the examples you wish where you think Rep positions are superior, IT DOESN'T MATTER! So long as Reps are viewed as they are now--cold, heartless bastards in too many cases--that perception will drown out any other message.

That is the single biggest frustration I have with the Reps: they are too stupid to put up a fiscally conservative candidate who doesn't make him or her self immediately unelectable because of their arrogant personality and social wackoness. I voted Rep for decades, but I just don't see those kind of candidates around any more. I don't see that party around any more. Personally, I think the deity of the RWWs, RR, would disown what the party has become. Of course the nut jobs will never see or acknowledge it.

Yes, continue to stroke your ego and say "we have a real hero in Cruz!", as you keep wondering why the LWWs keep winning the elections on the broad scale.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:38 AM   #40
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The liberals only win national elections - one office, the White House; at state and local levels the Tea Party is clobbering the left !
Old 02-20-2013, 07:52 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The liberals only win national elections - one office, the White House; at state and local levels the Tea Party is clobbering the left !
Ask IB how important that national office is....if you get 2 more liberal judges in the SC it changes the direction of the country.

He seems to be the only one amongist you that actually gets it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:59 AM   #42
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I didn't say it wasn't important; but was responding to the myth that conservatives can't win elections .
Old 02-20-2013, 08:00 AM   #43
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
And much of it in the cases I have seen is because the local candidates are often the exact opposite of the national ones. The Rep local state rep in my district is exactly what I would hope the party would run at the national level--a rep who is fiscally conservative, but who people actually can believe cares about them. She is not always popular for her positions on spending cuts, but she can explain why she believes that in a way that doesn't make the people who will have to suffer the cuts feel like it's a personal attack on them. She soesn't just say, "We need to cut XXX, and you damn slackards, suck it up!". She doesn't have the same poisonous personality, the same "Fuck you! I got mine" aura of many like Cruz. I would gladly vote for someone like that if the national Reps would would put people like that forward. I suspect many others would.

But--and I find this both pathetic and maddening--the "higher ups" in the TP have told her in no uncertain terms that if she has aspirations of anything national, she has to get meaner, Yep, that's the RWW community I've gotten to know.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:02 AM   #44
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

If anyone has a "fuck you" attitude it is the corrupt Harry Reid, NOT Cruz..........by all accounts Cruz is honest, not corrupt, like Reid........

Old 02-20-2013, 08:04 AM   #45
Old-T
Valued Poster

I would say they both do. They are a matched set of bookkends and we would be better off with neither in Congress.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women